BROKEN ACRES ELECTRONICS

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2010

Computer Sales
Office Equipment Repair

Electronics sales & service on most makes & models....

All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

02/28/2014

brian H.

Description of Work
Nothing, except charge for services not provided

Category computer repair

"Nothing, except charge for services not provided" This statement is false. With problematic drives such as [name removed], nothing predetermines whether data recovery will or won't be successful. Although [name removed] could not access the drive and could hear the drive making noise, these symptoms do not preclude that the data cannot be recovered. Broken Acres Electronics is usually successful in working to recover data but we never promise or guarantee successful data recovery and we make our customers aware of this fact. Because data is very important to our customers, Broken Acres Electronics employs different techniques in its efforts to effect data recovery. In most cases, one or more of these techniques work to recover data but not in all cases. At Broken Acres Electronics, technicians have accessed drives only to see them disappear and only to have the drive reappear for full data recovery. The techs have seen drives with one bad sector fail and one with thousands of bad sectors succeed. Successful data recovery or not, Broken Acres charges for its time. Large data recovery centers charge $1,000-$2,000 whether they are successful or not. Broken Acres Electronics does not offer free data recovery service nor does Broken Acres Electronics just sit back and collect the $50 check-out fee knowing full-well that the techs will not succeed with data recovery. When individuals and/or businesses contact Broken Acres Electronics, we inform them about the $50 check-out fee. If data recovery services cannot be effected, Broken Acres Electronics charges the flat check-out fee of $50 rather than the data recovery fee of $80 per hour.

07/19/2012

Vlade K.

I talked to a guy who seemed kinda ok, but not overly so. When I mentioned that I got their company name from Angie's List he got a little nicer. They charge $50 to open my computer and inspect it and the charge can be used towards the fee of whatever needs be done. He then tried to sell me a nortion anti-virus for $70 which was a large price mark up. The estimate ended up being around $200. I didn't even need the anti-virus because it was already in my computer. I ended up having my friend work on my computer, which was a lot cheaper.

Description of Work
I called them to see what they would charged and do for my computer that was broken by a different company.

Category computer repair

Things that make you go hmmmm... Neither the name Vlade Kotevski nor the address of 1302 Hunter's Way exist in the company customer database. In reviewing the service call tickets for June 2012, no invoice was located that reflects the member's description of an estimate for $200 with antivirus software that was declined by the customer, therefore the actual problem and service estimate is not known. There are many antivirus programs on the market, some better than others. If our company believes a customer will be better served by a different program, we will make the recommendation. Our company stands behind the integrity and quality of our service.

04/03/2012

Charles M.

I thought he was very fair with his prices. They were friendly and fairly prompt. I will use them again in the future if I need to.

Description of Work
They worked on my computer for me.

Category computer repair

Copiers, MFPs, Fax Machines, Scanners, Printers, Plotters, Computers and Networking. Authorized Konica Minolta dealer since 1998.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available