Arrest A Pest Of Northern Ohio

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2008

Additional email - info@arrestapestohio.com. Award winning....

A.G.I. Pro Services

Additional DBAs - D.L. Akin

Coon Guy Extermination Service

We are friendly and professional nuisance wildlife and insect control experts offering a reasonable priced service serving several counties in Northeast Ohio. We are committed to the publics safety and follow the latest Covid-19 protocols.

Offers by Coon Guy Extermination Service on Angi
Cleveland Chemical Pest Control Inc

Local family owned. No subs. Additional E-mails - b.kirchner@clevelandchemical.com, jjack12545@aol.com. CCPC Inc Additional DBAs: Cleveland Chemical Pest Control, Glenridge Pest Control, Lake Wildlife Services. Additional phones - (216) 481-9000, (216) 738-1984, (330) 405-3790, (440) 585-0873, (440) 951-2735, (216) 692-2000.

08/31/2017

Daniel K.

Sprayed first visit but still remained. Put out bait traps second visit and have not had a problem since.

Description of Work
Had carpenter ants removed from kitchen.

10/24/2016

Roseann F.

He came out and plugged up all the entry holes and treated the floor. I have not heard any mouse activity since he was here. His price was less than half of what one of the nationwide companies charges. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Mice got into my attic.

07/08/2014

Marian P.

Craig was very nice and business like. His prices were quite reasonable. I would definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Craig sprayed for the winged and concrete ants I had inside, all around the outside of the house and put bait down. He said the ants are between the driveway and the wall finding their way into my pantry.

06/13/2014

Lawrence T.

They seemed to be doing very well. It was reasonable. The problem has been taken care of and the man came out to check on it once or twice. I don't live in that house, it's my sister's house but I understand that he did come back a couple of times. What we liked about it was that we didn't have to sign a long term contract with them. We just call them whenever we have a problem or need service. I had no problem with the pricing. The quality seemed okay to me. I didn't meet the man but I heard that he was alright.

10/31/2012

RICK W.

Have used Craig for years and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Mr. Reliable! Excellent communications and follow up. Always goes the extra mile. Quarterly service.

06/05/2012

Jose V.

He really knows what he's doing. I have not had any other issues since he treated the property. His price may be a little high, but it's reasonable since he takes care of the problem. He always comes when he says he will and follows up afterwards.

Description of Work
One of my rental properties had a bed bug infestation and I called Arrest a Pest to treat it.

03/07/2012

Nancy V.

He told me that he would come back in a week to get paid. He did come back. I didn't have change and he was supposed to bring it back, but he did not. He was prompt.

Description of Work
I had a mouse infestation that they had to come control.

01/05/2012

Rita A.

He was excellent. I used him two times. The first time I used him he didn't even charge me. He was there for at least an hour.

Description of Work
I used Arrest A Pest Of Northern Ohio for pest control. The first time I used him was because I had a bat in the house and I couldn't find it. He helped me figure out where it could be coming from.

Category pest control,animal removal

08/02/2011

Kerry B.

He is excellent. He knows his stuff. He communicates it to you. Extremely reasonable. He is discreet and his response time is amazing.

Description of Work
This price is for the initial visit. We had a mouse, and he came back 4/5 times to check on the situation at no additional charges.

05/22/2011

Kerry B.

Hired them to help with a report of mice at our rental. Was very helpful in telling us what we can do on our own to prevent entry (saving us money). Came back to follow-up to see if methods were effective at no additional cost. Very professional.

Description of Work
Placement of mouse traps and poison.

General pest control.