Arrest A Pest Of Northern Ohio

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2008

20230 Kramer Dr

Rocky River, OH 44116

Additional email - info@arrestapestohio.com. Award winning.

08/31/2017

Daniel K.

Sprayed first visit but still remained. Put out bait traps second visit and have not had a problem since.

Description of Work
Had carpenter ants removed from kitchen.

10/24/2016

Roseann F.

He came out and plugged up all the entry holes and treated the floor. I have not heard any mouse activity since he was here. His price was less than half of what one of the nationwide companies charges. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Mice got into my attic.

06/24/2015

Jane S.

Description of Work
He come to my house in May to spray for carpet ants. I called him to come back because I found ants in a backyard barn. He was so nice he didn't charge me. I have used him in the past and would highly recommend him.

06/15/2015

Beth G.

GREAT

Description of Work
SPRAYED OUTSIDE OF HOUSE FOR BUGS AND SPIDERS

07/08/2014

Marian P.

Craig was very nice and business like. His prices were quite reasonable. I would definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Craig sprayed for the winged and concrete ants I had inside, all around the outside of the house and put bait down. He said the ants are between the driveway and the wall finding their way into my pantry.

07/03/2014

Elizabeth F.

Description of Work
They covered grates for the attic on the exterior of the house because birds were getting into the grate and building nest. We have not had any problems since they came and did their work. We would use them again if we had an issue.

06/27/2014

Robin M.

Description of Work
They sprayed for ants. They're great and I would highly recommend them!

06/13/2014

Lawrence T.

They seemed to be doing very well. It was reasonable. The problem has been taken care of and the man came out to check on it once or twice. I don't live in that house, it's my sister's house but I understand that he did come back a couple of times. What we liked about it was that we didn't have to sign a long term contract with them. We just call them whenever we have a problem or need service. I had no problem with the pricing. The quality seemed okay to me. I didn't meet the man but I heard that he was alright.

05/07/2014

Angie T A.

Description of Work
we had a lady bug problem in the house and a boring bee problem outside. He sprayed inside and outside. Problem solved. We've used him in the past with an ant & mice problem which he completely resolved. I would highly recommend him. He knew what he was talking about and got the problem solved.

10/31/2012

RICK W.

Have used Craig for years and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Mr. Reliable! Excellent communications and follow up. Always goes the extra mile. Quarterly service.

06/05/2012

Jose V.

He really knows what he's doing. I have not had any other issues since he treated the property. His price may be a little high, but it's reasonable since he takes care of the problem. He always comes when he says he will and follows up afterwards.

Description of Work
One of my rental properties had a bed bug infestation and I called Arrest a Pest to treat it.

03/07/2012

Nancy V.

He told me that he would come back in a week to get paid. He did come back. I didn't have change and he was supposed to bring it back, but he did not. He was prompt.

Description of Work
I had a mouse infestation that they had to come control.

01/13/2012

Leah K.

really satisfied

Description of Work
checked for mice set up traps checked outside of house really thorough examination will return next week to see results

01/05/2012

Rita A.

He was excellent. I used him two times. The first time I used him he didn't even charge me. He was there for at least an hour.

Description of Work
I used Arrest A Pest Of Northern Ohio for pest control. The first time I used him was because I had a bat in the house and I couldn't find it. He helped me figure out where it could be coming from.

Category pest control, animal removal

08/02/2011

Kerry B.

He is excellent. He knows his stuff. He communicates it to you. Extremely reasonable. He is discreet and his response time is amazing.

Description of Work
This price is for the initial visit. We had a mouse, and he came back 4/5 times to check on the situation at no additional charges.

05/22/2011

Kerry B.

Hired them to help with a report of mice at our rental. Was very helpful in telling us what we can do on our own to prevent entry (saving us money). Came back to follow-up to see if methods were effective at no additional cost. Very professional.

Description of Work
Placement of mouse traps and poison.

02/21/2011

MARY A.

He was able to locate where the bats were coming into the house and provided very good ways of preventing further bat entry into the home. He also detected the presence of mice and offered good suggestions on how to keep them out of the home too. Because he did not find an actual bat or major issues related to bats at my home, he did not charge me for his time. Where can you find a service person like that in this day and age? I recommended him to several people already! I would highly recommend this gentleman and his services to anyone!

Description of Work
I called this gentleman at 9:00 at night and he was here at 9:00 the next morning. He spent 1.5 hours looking throughout the house for bat/bat clues. He explained what he was doing in great detail and dressed in a professional outfit with his company name on his shirt.

12/15/2010

MARY F.

Their service has been good. I don't have any complaints. They are very good in terms of their professionalism. I have known them for a while now. I pay $300 a year. I would recommend them to my friends and family members. They are always here on time.

Description of Work
I have used the services of Arrest A Pest Of Northern Ohio in the spring. They do quarterly pest spraying in my house.

08/26/2010

Kathy D.

I spent $85 at that time. I liked everything about the guy. He was courteous and he checked every area in the front and in the house. He did a thorough job. I will use this company again in the future.

Description of Work
Arrest A Pest Of Northern Ohio came out two months ago, to spray for ants.

12/08/2009

CAROLE B.

Craig responded to my call promptly and did a thorough visual inspection inside and outside my home. He listened to my description of where and when noises occurred, pointed out signs of past mouse entry, placed bait and traps in appropriate locations, and suggested which materials would be best for making repairs (as well as which fixes would best be done by a professional). He visited again a week later and phoned to check progress several times. Craig is thoroughly professional and efficient and I do not hesitate to recommend his work.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior search for possible mouse entry points; plugging of one exterior gap and suggesting how to repair others in masonry, wood, etc.; laying of traps and baits

08/19/2008

BARB N.

He pointed out a wasp nest and 2 other bee areas that were infested! He told me to call in a week if there is still a problem. He was very knowledgeable and personable! He had a good character and answered any questions I had. He was on time and very prepared with a bee suit. He was recommended by a neighbor. I liked that I didn't have to pay a big fee up front and be on a program to have him come out every month. He said this is just a spot treatment, and that if you get rid of the nest, they won't come back.

Description of Work
Craig, the owner, came out to take care of a bee hive.

DBugz Pest Control, LLC

D-BUGZ Pest Control LLC provides safe and effective insect and rodent pest control services. Whether you have mice or rats in your attic or at your business location; bed bugs at home, or bees in the backyard, our certified and trained pest management specialists provide discreet and efficient pest control at reasonable rates. We have over 25 years of pest control service experience and the best customer service. We also provide quality service using the best product for each job to give our customer a peace of mind.

2022 Super Service Award

A.G.I. Pro Services

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, Painting, and Now are offering Pest Control.

Allied Exterminating Inc

Locally owned & operated. Additional DAB - Allied Exterminating. Additional phones - (330) 453-3479, (330) 535-4800, (419) 624-8000, (440) 277-7141, (440) 324-2277, (440) 324-6592, (440) 899-7500, (440) 946-4850 & (440) 967-4000.

General pest control.