Central Heating & Air Conditioning Co

State Of Ohio
09/30/2021

243 Richmond Rd

Richmond Hts., OH 44143

Since 1988, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners in Greater Cleveland, Ohio with their Central Heating and Air Conditioning Service & Installation. We understand our area, climate and what your home needs. We provide the most durable and reliable, energy-efficient brands, so you can live comfortably, all the time. 100% Financing available with up to 60 months no interest, with qualifying credit and installation package. 20 full time employees, Nate certified, QA Energy Star certified, accept all major credit cards. NO SUBCONTRACTORS! Special promotions: up to $1,250 rebate available from Dominion "Good Cents" program. Up to $3,000 rebate on select Trane installations....

HVAC Companies (363)air duct cleaning (12)water heaters (9)electrician (9)plumbers (6)chimney repair (5)appliance repair (4)chimney cap repair (2)asbestos removal (1)

05/25/2021

This company scheduled my appointment about a month ago and didn't even bother to call me to let me know that they did not service my area. I should have been informed of this right away before scheduling the appointment. I found out by calling them when the technician did not show up for the appointment. My time is valuable too, I took time off waiting for them. Very unprofessional behavior, I wo...

Description of Work
Preventive maintenance/Tune up on central air conditioning

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

02/06/2021

Greg was exceptional. He was thorough in his work, conscientious about not making a mess, and kindly patient in his showing me what’s what with my heating and air conditioning system. I’m completely appreciative and happy with his service.

Description of Work
Routine furnace checkup

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

10/24/2020

Our house is a center hall Dutch colonial built in 1925 with a boiler and steam heat. The boiler needed to be replaced so we considered upgrading to a forced air furnace and air conditioning. I called 3 HVAC companies. Central Heating and Air Conditioning was the first to respond to my call. Stewart Unsdofer (president of Central) came by the next day to look over the project. He quoted us a price...

Description of Work
Install new forced air furnace and air conditioning

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

Review for Central Heating & Air Conditioning Co - 243 Richmond Rd, Richmond Hts., OH - 38975057

Thank you for the great review! Your home was quite a project. My technicians are the best. I am blessed to have them on my team. Your system should work very well with a thermostat for each floor. Take care and thank you!

09/08/2020

They said they are not taking any new business and wouldn't book an appointment.

Description of Work
Service Call

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

12/10/2019

The most comprehensive service ever received. Truly professional and attention to detail. Outstanding customer service!

Description of Work
Furnace check and clean

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

11/27/2019

I have used Central for over 20 years in 2 separate houses & would never use anyone else - fantastic customer service on every level. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Annual furnace service

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this review. I appreciate it. And. Thank you for using my company over all these years!

11/07/2019

Very well. The service repair man, Ken, identified the problem with the furnace quickly. He had heat coming back into the house within an hour. Ken was very professional. I would hire Central Heating again.

Description of Work
Furnace repair

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

10/25/2019

Everything inspected and operation checked. Professionally cleaned the burners, sight glass, and lower cabinet area. Added proper water treatment and verified full working condition. Kenny was careful and thorough. Central is an extremely reliable and trustworthy enterprise.

Description of Work
Annual Boiler Check Up

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

09/06/2019

Great job by installers and owner was good to work with. Solid choice. Trane equipment.

Description of Work
Install Furnace and Central Air

Work Completed On 07/05/2016

08/09/2019

They have been fine and very cooperative.

Description of Work
They did a preventive maintenance check for my HVAC system.

Work Completed On 10/09/2018

Duct design, fabrication, air cleaners, humidifiers, space heaters, heating & AC installation.

Major plumbing, sewer work & drain unclogging.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available