Samartano Concrete Co Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a family owned and operated concrete business. The business has been our family for generations. We are members of the BBB. Additional DBAs - Samartano Concrete Co Inc, Samartano Concrete Co Ltd....

Extreme Concrete LLC

Specializing in everything concrete from driveways to decorative stamped patios! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Pioneer Basement Solutions

12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Business Bureau complaints for history of our company. Award winning. Additional phones - (330) 676-3280, (330) 923-0109

Ohio Basement Systems

Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Ohio Basement Systems on Angi

09/27/2012

Lousy. No follow through. I think John made up his mind it was too late in the year to do a concrete drive for me but he didn't bother to let me know same. He had such a high rating with the BBB too. My biggest pet peeve is contractor that doesn't follow through, like this company.

Description of Work
I e-mailed John and he promptly got back to me the next day. We talked on the phone and he was supposed to come over on Friday or Monday. He was a no show nor did I get the courtesy of a call or e-mail about what happened to our appointment. I told him I needed a concrete drive for my house; I have gravel on it now. He said he usually stops pouring concrete the second week of October.

Category concrete driveways,driveway pavers

06/26/2012

It went great. They were there on time, ready to work. I didn't have to worry about anything and they were done in a very timely matter.

Description of Work
Part of my driveway was cracked and had a hole by the drain. They tore up all the old driveway and replaced it including the drain

Category concrete driveways

06/26/2012

The driveway was old and in serious need of repair, many cracks, damaged surface. I checked numbers in the phone book for a repair service. I picked Samartano Concrete Company after phone book check, several calls to other companies, and word of mouth information from an aquaintance. After phone discussion, an employee was sent to evaluate the driveway and discuss options. I was given information ...

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway repaired (badly damaged) and topped with fresh asphalt.

Category driveway pavers,stamped concrete

04/18/2012

John quickly called back the same day and made an appointment for that very afternoon. He was on-time, very professional, very personable. We talked about the details of the job, including color, stamp design, and the overall design of our landscaping project. We were interested in a 30' walkway with two sets of stairs across our backyard with 2 sets of stepways to account for the grade of the lan...

Description of Work
Contacted John of Samartano Concrete for an estimate for a stamped concrete walkway in our backyard.

Category stamped concrete

Commercial and residential concrete driveways, decorative stamped, floors, patios, sidewalks, retaining walls, parking areas, truck docks, asphalt patching, line striping, sealing, crack filling, snowplowing & removal.