Rich Heating and Cooling

With Angi since June 2009

J&J Plumbing Heating & Cooling

At J&J Plumbing, Heating & Cooling we know that we are only as good as the service we provide. We are a family owned business, committed to our customers. We are licensed, insured and bonded with the State of Ohio. We have been servicing Summit, Portage, Stark and Medina County for over 30 years! J&J Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is compliant with all city ordinances, Ohio code, and OSHA regulations.

Brandon Heating and Air Conditioning

Award winning. 15 employees. Uses subs for electrical work & air duct cleaning. Cost determined by the job. Additional charge for after hours service. License #38304. Service agreements for furnaces & a/c. Additional email - info@brandonheating.com, hhays@brandonheating.com. Additional contact - Harold Hays. Additional DBA - JNP Walter Inc.

Apollo Heating & Cooling

100% Right or 100% Free is the way we do business. Plus...we're nice people! Family owned with over 40 years of experience. You can't go wrong when you choose Apollo for your heating and cooling needs. We service and install heating and cooling equipment, boilers, hot water tanks, the new "ductless" mini-splits systems, ductwork and zoning. We offer a regular preventive maintenance program. Our " Value Choice" maintenance plan is widely popular because it is a great value to our customers and their equipment.

07/30/2012

Dana H.

In this busy season, Rich was attentive to our needs. I would recommend him. He has a lot of experience and is an honest person.

Description of Work
Our Heat Pump broke on a Thursday. We called Rich and he quickly responded. He was knowledgeable, friendly and his quote was very reasonable.

08/10/2010

ANNE W.

The price that they have charged has always been fair.

Description of Work
I have been using the services of Rich Heating and Cooling for my heating and AC maintenance for about 30 years now. My most recent interaction with them was about two months ago.

07/07/2010

Charles H.

On a Friday afternoon/evening our home inspector informed us that we should get an HVAC inspection as soon as possible. I called 5 places to schedule an HVAC appointment for Monday. Rich was the only service provider that returned my call and scheduled me for first thing Monday morning. Rich arrived early for the appointment, cleaned the furnace and outside A/C unit, and inspected the entire HVAC system. I will use Rich again!

Description of Work
Rich cleaned and checked the HVAC system at a house we were looking to purchase.

06/11/2009

ANNE W.

The workers at Rich are the most honest people. They are very kind and personable. I am just thrilled with them. Their prices are very reasonable.

Description of Work
I hired Rich Heating and Cooling for my heating and A/C. I have been using them for 30 years.

Rich Heating and Cooling