C.C. Handyman Services

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2014

3.7

1764 Lucks Rd

Reynoldsburg, OH 43068

At C.C. Handyman Services we'll give you the attention and personal service you'll come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in Remodels and Home Repair. Let us put our experience to work for you. We treat every customer like a part of our family. We don't spend a lot of money on advertising the way that many contractors do. What we do is spend a lot of time making sure that you are completely satisfied with your project. Because we know that happy customers tell their friends about their experience. When you tell your friends that's great because it allows us to save money on advertising and we pass those savings along to you, the customer. So give C.C. Handyman Services a try on your next project, even if it's small. We're confident that you will be so pleased with the work that you will invite us back when you're ready to embark on your next large project. http://www.handymaningrovecity.com...

08/22/2020

Scott B.

Terrible experience with Shawn, the owner of C.C. Handyman Service. I paid him an advance deposit to cover a percentage of labor and materials. Two months later I filed a complaint against him in Small Claims Court specifying failure to perform services and repayment not made. The Magistrate awarded judgment in my favor for full repayment of the money.

Description of Work
General repairs

Category contractors, fencing, doors

For anybody reading this review please read my response fully. I was never served nor did I ever appear to court so any such claim is not valid. Obviously if there is a report it will report I was not served or attended and will be dealt with so no point in lying. Please look at my reviews everywhere online and you will see that over 6 years we have never had such a claim before this client (a year ago) or after. As a matter of fact two reviews ago you can see I not only helped a client ripped off by a contractor but gave him discount to help compensate for the issue even though I had never worked with him before. I leave myself to open to criticism online to risk such a thing. We are not some small company and have clients that repeatedly give deposits in the amount of $6,000 plus (can prove). We deal with large companies and name brand commercial facilities as well as homeowners. Many of which will give referrals if needed. I can also prove through text messages, receipts, and photos (minus private info) that I had not only completed his project but communicated the whole time on progress. We are actually completing a $43,000 remodel job this week where the owner stated I am the most honest contractor he has met and I will be getting a review and posting photos upon completion. That job had a $10,000 deposit and draws which were only taken as needed (provable). Thank you for your time in reading this.

03/19/2017

Peter P.

Home Depot delivered dishwasher but refused to install because a raised floor had been installed. Called C.C. Handyman and they were here within two hours. They installed the dishwasher- which was not a routine install because the previous dishwasher was not installed properly and there was water damage- professionally and did a very competent job. Shawn and his helper were friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable (ask about other projects while they were here and they knew what to do). I will hire them for the additional jobs we discussed.

Description of Work
install dishwasher

Category handyman service

02/09/2016

Linda F.

Category handyman service

Columbus Window & Door LLC

*Offering $98 installation of RING Video Doorbell and Ring Spotlight Camera, ask for details* We provide professional installation of our own windows and doors. WE DO NOT REPAIR EXISTING DOORS, INTERIOR DOORS, OR GLASS. At Columbus Window & Door, our integrity and reliability is the threshold of our business. Listening to our customer's individual needs, providing complete information, and making recommendations based on our experience provides for solid relationships. And because our customers are our biggest referrals, we value those relationships. Typically we are the low bid, but our quality is outstanding. Our installers and project reps average 20 years experience, we hope you will consider us for your next project. Call us today for your new windows or doors at 614-271-8700. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.

Offers by Columbus Window & Door LLC on Angi
    Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Jg's painting ohio

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Handyman Services, Home Repair, Home Improvement, Carpentry, Kitchen Projects, Bathroom Projects, Flooring, Drywall, Doors, Independent Living, Heating and Cooling, Energy Savings, Exterior Improvements, Garage and Storage, Landscaping, Laundry/Utility Room, Interior Lighting, Shelving, Attic, Structural Repairs, Pet, Window Replacement, Miscellaneous