Bozman Plumbing

Founded 1967 • With Angi since October 1997

PO Box 651

Reynoldsburg, OH 43068

8 employees. Use subs for some remodeling. License # 18640. Additional contact name - Jason Johnson. Award winning.

05/05/2020

Mark D.

Jim replaced our water hearer and did a really nice job for us. He had a great price that beat any other estimate we got. I would highly recommend him to others.

Description of Work
He installed a new water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

03/20/2020

Nancy E.

I had use them for many and always been please with them..

Description of Work
repair leak in kitchen faucet

11/25/2019

Melvin J.

I requested a quote for plumbing repair work on 9/23/19, I was told it would cost about $100 to get a quote. I agreed and scheduled an appointment for the next day. The guy arrived on 9/23/19 and looked over the repairs that would be required. He wrote a receipt describing what needed to be done and also showing that I paid $101.00 in cash, he then told me that I would get an cost estimate for the repair in a day or two. They never contacted me with a quote so I called the office on Friday 9/27/19 and I was told the owner was out of the office and they would get back to me with a quote on Monday 9/30/19. No one contacted on that Monday and as of this date 11/25/19, they still have not contacted me. I sent them a letter and I have not received a reply. I do not recommend doing business wit this company because they will take your money and not complete the job.

Description of Work
I requested a quote for plumbing repair work.

07/16/2019

CHARLES R.

They did a fantastic job. They were honest and straightforward ahead of time. He said I was better off being charged for time and material. It ended up being cheaper that way and things went very well. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They completely re-plumbed an upstairs bathroom built in 1923.

08/08/2018

Nancy E.

He couldn't come that same day so he sent CSR to do the job. He sent them on the very same day, which was great since it was my kitchen sink and I need to use it on a daily basis. It was done the right way, they unclogged the line all the way to the street to be sure it was unclogged all the way.

Description of Work
Unclogged my kitchen sink.

Category drain cleaning

12/09/2017

DANIEL D.

They did a great job. They were on time, and performed the work within 90 minutes. I have used them for several projects since I've owned my home and they are my plumber of choice.

Description of Work
I had them replace my kitchen faucet and fix my leaky toilet tank.

11/07/2017

ASHLEY P.

DO NOT USE!!! I called Bozman to come out and fix a leak at the curb box caused by a valve. He did not make a service call, yet charged me for one. He also overcharged me for labor, the most laughable charge being that it took two grown men to fill in a hole that was the size of a coffin an hour and a half, with a track hoe. He then hit my line while digging up the curb box, which he did fix. However, he made a huge deal about my ENTIRE service line needing replaced "soon" as the material was old and I should just take care of it now before I had a big issue. Surprise, Surprise...not five months later in the exact same spot that he had dug up, the line breaks. When I say breaks, it didn't burst like a typical water line would, but it was very cleanly snapped in two. I obviously had a different plumber come out this time and he even noted that water lines DO NOT break like that and he suspected that the line had been tampered with previously. This man is a crook who not only pads his invoices and overcharges but he also creates work so he need to come back out. FRAUD.

Description of Work
Valve replaced at the curb box.

08/25/2017

John P.

After the initial discussion I never was able to get ahold of them. I have used them before and they were awesome for repairs but to get no call back at all or email after multiple attempts to contact them. Not sure what's up. Hopefully everyone is ok and nothing terrible has happened. Anyways, since no return calls or emails I have to give them a low rating...

Description of Work
I requested a whole house plumbing job. I spoke to someone on the phone and they said they would get back to me with a quote and if they wanted to take on an entire new house.

Category excavators

05/12/2017

SCOTT & CHRIS S.

Service was very good. Vert knowledgeable explained what he did., expert man.

Description of Work
Plumbing service

03/27/2017

Patti B.

Terrific! I called them and they sent someone right over. He performed the work in very little time and knew exactly what needed done and how to accomplish it. Very professional.

Description of Work
Was having a bathtub removed and a walk-in shower installed. Ran into difficulty as to where pipes were placed along side the tub.

02/17/2017

Jeff S.

Bozman took advantage of my 80 year old mother who had one clogged bathroom sink and a slow draining kitchen sink - charged her over $600.00... They tried plunging the bathroom sink and blew out the trap pipe. Get this - the plumber did not have a trap pipe in his truck - are you kidding? Required a return trip for this ridiculously common piece of plastic - and he knew it was a sink issue but didn't have a completely standard trap? Lies. To fix the kitchen sink the Plumber went into the basement and cut a hole in a pipe for some reason - never explained - again - needed parts to unclog a completely standard kitchen sink. Another darned LIE. All told - took Bozman 3 trips at over $200 per trip to fix two clogged sinks. Total over $600.00 Beware of these guys

Description of Work
Fix One clogged bathroom sink and one slow draining kitchen sink.

12/26/2016

Steven Z.

Showed up on time were very respectful. Focused on task and done in under an hour.

Description of Work
Replaced boiler drain and pressure release on Hot water tank.

09/29/2016

Pat W.

The little lady Donna, that woman knew more about that business than anybody, it was a family business and she was part of the family. She gave us tips and different things. My daughter had a problem with the clogged up thing to the street, and she used them, my daughter called them and used them. She was fantastically amazed on how they cleaned this thing out, it did not cost her a fortune whatsoever, we've used Bozman, she's used Bozman and I'm so sorry that Donna passed away. She didn't take any guts from anybody, she just get out there and get it done, I'm happy with them.

11/18/2015

mark C.

Excellent communication, fast, speedy and efficient. Ultimately fixed issues on both and both weren't per se easy jobs as I have drywall by waterbib and washer had to be moved around to fix. Had supplies for both and offered solutions for both. Super professional and literally only took about 35 minutes to fix. Some of the best money to fix some major issues in a pinch. Really nice job and great communication.

Description of Work
Fix faulty seal on washing machine hot water connection and outside bib replacement.

07/07/2015

MARILYN S.

I talked with Bozman plumbing at 8:00 am today. They had some weekend related calls to make and said would call back. Appx. 9:00, they returned my call and asked if I was available between 11 and 12, I agreed. At approximately 11:05, two plumbers arrived at my door, evaluated, told me what they were going to do, then less than an hour later, the job was complete.

Description of Work
I had a saddle valve in the basement supplying water to the ice maker of refrigerator upstairs. It had developed a leak. The plumbing guys removed and installed a more reliable plumbing solution, and replaced a piece of pipe where the saddle valve had been installed.

03/15/2015

PAT M.

Came as scheduled -- on previous visit the crack in the old toilet was discovered. Plumber recommended having a home maintenance person remove the toilet and inspect the wall for suspected damage. Deluxe Home Maintenance determined the wall was sound. Bozman installed the new toilet.

Description of Work
Installed a toilet that I had purchased on line from Amazon and had delivered to their location

09/24/2014

steve E.

Excellent timely work; punctual; competitive; great communication; quality materials; very good clean up. I will use Jim in the future for my plumbing needs and I would recommend him to potential customers in need of a quality plumber.

Description of Work
I had a very good experience with Jim Bozman Plumbing. I had Jim replace all the stolen copper supply piping with plastic PEX pipe. He did an excellent job. Jim is a very friendly man and is also very punctual. He gave me a very competitive quote and performed the work to my specifications using quality valves. I had extra 1/4 turn shut off valves installed which raised the price of the repair but he was still very competitive.

09/13/2014

Dave C.

He was very friendly and gave me great tips on how to fix my issue temporarily.

Description of Work
I had a sink in my front bathroom that wasn't draining correctly and the mechanism needed to be replaced.

Category drain cleaning

01/22/2014

Oleda H.

Called Bozman because our hot water tank was not heating very well and we decided to replace it before the tank went out completely. After scheduling this my husband discovered that we had a leak under the bathroom sink. I talked to Bozman the morning that the plumber was coming out and told them about the leak. They were happy to add that to my repairs when the plumber was coming out later that day. Nice plumber was there inside the time frame that Bozman had given us. He reviewed with us what we needed done, started draining the old tank, replaced the leaking pipes under the sink, hooked up the new tank and removed the old one. Even cleaned up after himself. New tank is working great and no more leak!

Description of Work
Replaced hot water tank & removed old one. And repaired leak under bathroom sink.

01/05/2014

MARILYN M.

I am a repeat customer for many years. They are my Plummer of choice. Just call bozman.

Description of Work
Repaired outside faucets.

12/30/2013

Linwood C.

Changed disposal and replaced gas logs. Everything went fine, no problems.

Description of Work
I used Bozman Plumbing.

Category gas logs

12/22/2013

Tobin C.

All very good, some delay on parts, scheduling, but not major - have used repeatedly, would do so again.

Description of Work
Toilet repair and new toilet replacement and pressure tank replacement

12/06/2013

Paula P.

I left a message and did not receive a call back.

Description of Work
I called Bozman Plumbing.

11/21/2013

ART M.

Very quick and efficient. Have used them before, and will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Replaced hot water heater.

Category water heater repair

11/04/2013

Christopher J.

Called the company to clear out a stopped up drain line and was told I would receive a call back to schedule. I called back about 6 hours later and they said the needed to check with their sub consultant. They were able to come out the next day. The crew showed up about 10 minutes late but got to work right away. The cleared the drain in 5 minutes and started to clean up. They explained what they found and ways to avoid it in the future.

Description of Work
Cleared stopped up drain line

Category excavators, drain cleaning