ANOTHER KEY

Founded 1976 • With Angi since July 1999

OWNER OPERATED, NO SUBS. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. ...

Expert Lock And Key

We have been working in the locksmith industry over 5 years now. We strive to provide the best solution out there. We are very friendly and ready for any job, small or big.

Accurate Locksmith & Security

*I service Residential and Commercial, sorry No Automotive* Let me answer your questions now.-- PLEASE CALL DIRECTLY!** 614-764-5625 - EMAIL request may be delayed. Super Service Award winner 2008-2018! -614-764-5625 Family owned and operated with more than 30 years' experience, specializing with doors from the 1900s-1960s remodeled with new lock hardware, lock-outs, locks sold and installed, Electronic Locks installed, locks repaired for the security of your family. With 24hr assistance, .**Let me help keep you, your family and home safe.** I won't just lock it, I'll security It! accuratelocksmithsecurity.com

Gregs Locksmith Service

CHARGES A FLAT RATE. EXTRA CHARGES FOR SERVICE AFTER NORMAL HOURS. NOT AVAILABLE MON-FRI 8:00-4:30 .

10/15/2004

HE SAID HE HAD FORGOTTEN THE STRIKE PLATE THAT GOES INTO THE DOOR FRAME AND HE WOULD BRING IT ANOTHER DAY. I SET UP AN APPOINTMENT ON THE FOLLOWING THURSDAY. I CALLED THEM 30 MINUTES BEFORE HE WAS TO BE HERE TO ASK IF HE WAS ON TIME. HE WAS 3 HOURS LATE FOR THE FIRST APPOINTMENT AND SHOWED UP AT 8:30 PM. THE WOMAN WHO ANSWERED THE PHONE, REPLIED THAT "HE HAD TO ORDER THAT AND IT WILL BE A FEW DAYS...

Description of Work
I HAD A DEAD BOLT INSTALLED ON AN INTERIOR DOOR.

Category locksmith

03/17/2003

FORTY-FIVE MINUTES AFTER CALLING, I WAS IN THE HOUSE. COMPANY WAS VERY PUNCTUAL.

Description of Work
UNLOCK AN EXTERIOR DOOR TO MY HOUSE.

Category locksmith

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL. CAR LOCKS, RE-KEY, KNOB LOCKS, DEAD BOLTS. LOCK OUTS. ANYTHING TO DO WITH LOCKS. MAKE KEYS, CHANGE IGNITION.

HIGH SECURITY LOCKS.