Adena Paint and Caulk

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2013

As a small locally owned, family operated business, your health, safety and satisfaction is top priority to us. We know that as a homeowner, making the decision on who to choose for your painting needs is a difficult decision to make. You want to make sure to go with someone who is reliable, trustworthy and professional. At Adena Paint and Caulk we use only the top quality, environmentally friendly products. We proudly use PPG Pittsburgh Paints® . PPG has quality products, industry-leading tools, and support for every project, backed by service only available from independent, locally-owned retailers. We never use sub-contractors and all of our employees are experienced, reliable and professional. You can rest assured that we take pride job that we do and treat each customer like they are family. As a father, I want my daughter to see the pride that we have for all of the work that we do at Adena Paint and Caulk, whether it is painting your living room or painting the exterior of your home. From the very start we are working for your and your needs....

Newlook Sidings Inc

Since 1986 our company has grown and so have our capabilities. We now have a broad range of products and services to offer, and the experience to bring all these options together to give each of our customers the best possible result. From a new front door, to a complete exterior home makeover, Newlook will always deliver the best products and service available.

Offers by Newlook Sidings Inc on Angi
GOOD LIKE NEW

Good Like New 614-310-8077 My name is Terrence Smith, sole founder of Good Like New. Our company provides power washing services with outstanding results to both businesses and residences in and around the Columbus area. My passion for cleaning and enhancing the looks of homes and businesses developed when I began to notice the number of homes, buildings, and other structures in and around the city that need just a little TLC to help highlight their unique features. Our team is experienced in professionally cleaning building exteriors, doors, decks, fencing, siding, concrete patios, sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, curbs and more! We take great pride in providing these services with extreme care and efficiency, doing our utmost to leave every customer more than satisfied!! About us 23 Upland Terrace Mount Vernon, OH 43050 614-310-8077 goodlikenew.org@goodlikenew.org Mon - Sat: 9am - 6pm Sunday: Closed Head Office Operating Hours Our Company

Offers by GOOD LIKE NEW on Angi
American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus on Angi

08/24/2016

They were very professional and courteous. Did a great job!

Description of Work
Installed 2 ceiling fans, and switched out some light fixtures

Category handyman service

08/24/2016

They were great! Punctual, friendly, thorough, great attention to detail, cleaned up each day.

Description of Work
Touched up our wood trim throughout the entire house with paint, doing repairs as needed before painting. Did the whole length of each piece of trim so didn't look choppy. Also fixed some holes in walls from where pictures were hung, and repainted the walls.

Category interior painters

08/24/2016

Great! Did thorough, very neat job. Fixed our leak and our shower looked so much cleaner!

Description of Work
Recaulked master shower that was leaking through ceiling.

Category interior painters

07/19/2016

Wonderful. Very happy with the quality of work and fairness of price. Workers were very professional and helpful. I will be hiring them again when we need work done.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting. Light fixture replacements.

Category lighting,house painters,interior painters

05/27/2016

I believe John worked us in as quickly as he could, although I told him it was not an emergency. The crew arrived this morning, were very pleasant, and after confirming that I did not have to be there, I left to run errands. I came home as they were finishing up; and you could NOT tell that the replacement shutter I bought earlier was close ... but not exactly ... like the rest of them. The crew c...

Description of Work
A month ago a strong storm came through and ripped a vinyl shutter off an upstairs window. I bought a pair of new shutters that most closely matched those on the house, but obviously years of sun had faded all the rest of the shutters. Because of this, and the fact that I don't own a ladder tall enough to get up there (and am not fond of heights either) I hired out. So the job was install the new shutter and paint all the rest on the front of the house

Category house painters

Interior & exterior painting, caulking, epoxy flooring, decks, porches, wallpapering & wallpaper removal.

N/A