CIERRA ENVIRONMENTAL

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2007

3015 QUEEN RD

Ravenna, OH 44266

Cierra Environmental has been in business for 11 Years. We continue to maintain an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. We warrenty our work for 5 years. We provide air testing and remediation for both residental and commercial buildings. Meantion this site and recieve a free estimate

06/26/2014

David L.

It has not gone at all because I can not get a return call despite many attempts.

Description of Work
I have been calling for two weeks straight in order to schedule a visit to my home for mold remediation. I have never once gotten a call back. Sadly it seems as though this is par for the industry as another mold remediation company also has not been returning calls.

Category mold removal

[member name removed], I haven't found any voicemails referencing you calls. We did have a forwarding glitch we just became aware of last week due to a disconnected phone router that defaulted calls into a voicemail box of a backup line we used to auto transfer our calls when our phone routers go down, or forward when in use. We have central voicemail box for all of our lines and since we did not receive your message I suspect it may have transferred to an inactive voicemail box or unused phone line. I'm not aware of how long this issue was occurring as we discovered the issue by being made aware of missed messages, but due to it being an issue with a second line/forwarding it took us a while to figure out what we think happened to those voicemails. Thank you for making us aware of the issue. We would be more then happy to assist you if you would like to return our call, you may call me direct on my cell phone at 330-554-1006 anytime if you would like an alternate number. Thank you, Andrew Sill President Cierra Environmental and Consulting, Inc. 330-325-0675 Office

03/24/2014

Theresa C.

I had called several lab companies, prior to finding Andy at Cierra Environmental and they did not even call me back. I was referred to Cierra Environmental from a mold remediation company. His credentials are amazing! He was absolutely wonderful to work with, as well as a great friend during a most difficult and stressful time in our life. He gave me alot of phone time as well, regarding all of the lab testing. Because the lab testing the results were coming in at different times. He was extremely thorough which was very important to me for health reasons. During our process with him I was also working on a fundraiser for my son's dad who was having an organ transplant. Andy was very generous in donating to that as well. He truly has a heart of gold. His pricing was very reasonable and his work ethics are extremely high and professional. I would definitely recommend Cierra Environmental and also use his service again if needed. He also does mold remediation as well, even though I had already found someone before.

Description of Work
On July 10th, 2013 we were hit very hard by flood damage. We had three feet of water through our 3 warehouses for approximately 4 hours. At the same time we had mold at our home due to a leaky roof.

01/14/2014

Regina M.

We were happy with the results. There were several delays. Some due to weather beyond his control, but others due to poor timing on his part. However, I would use him again because I think he was honest and did an excellent job. He has my high recommendation.

Description of Work
Andy came to our house to test for mold. He had to come twice, once before remediation and once afterwards. He did an excellent job.

12/06/2013

Michael M.

They were very responsive to our needs and were able to schedule the work quickly. Their price was comparable to the other estimates we had gotten. They completed the job in two days and everything looked great afterwards.

Description of Work
Cierra Environmental handled a mold remediation project for a fairly large attic, and additionally improved the venting of our three bathrooms and clothes dryer.

11/04/2013

Kristen M.

I truly could not have asked for a better company and people to fall into my lap when I was in need of mold remediation services. Andy did his homework on the issues of my mold problems and dug deep to help me as much as he could. His thoroughness is out of this world... he is knowledgable in the field and very trustworthy. His works got a little smudge of paint on my door mat coming into my home... you know where you wipe your feet from all of the worlds YUCK! When they returned from lunch, they had purchased a new one to replace it, I never even asked... very professional and kind of them to do so!! The work was completed as advised and the clean-up they did was above what most services seem to do these days. I was asked to check over the work a couple of times and if I wanted anything revisited they would certainly do so. I am very pleased with the promptness, professionalism and dedication this company has for it's clients. Thank you so much Andy and his crew for helping me keep my house safe!

Description of Work
As a result of a poor roofing job that was completed in April 2011, the upstairs to my bungalow showed signs of moisture and mold. Andy is absolutely amazing and excellent in his profession. His thoroughness and willingness to provide detailed information and the best possible service, made the mold remediation process the best it could possibly be. I would highly recommend Cierra Enviromental to anyone needing mold remediating and consulting. If you are looking for someone who is honest, on your side and professional, I definately suggest you give Cierra Environmental a call.

12/12/2007

HOWARD & EMILY E.

A First Class vendor.

Description of Work
Mold remediation and removal of affected cabinetry.

01/31/2007

STEPHANIE B.

Andy was the lead on our project. He was extremely professional and thorough--they even worked around our 13-month-old's nap schedule where they were able to do so. Estimate was spot-on. Timely both regarding arrival/departure as well as the time it would take to handle the project overall. We could not have been more pleased with the job they did. They cleaned up after themselves so well that it was hard to tell that they were here in the first place.

Description of Work
Mold remediation, supplementation, and replacement of insulation in residential attic. Biocide treatment of mold in entire attic. Blown-in insulation and adjustments to existing insulation to correct airflow in attic space.

Category insulation, mold removal

Buckeye Advanced Remediation

With experience since 1998, Buckeye Advanced Remediation, LLC, is your trusted choice for all of your toxicity and mold projects. Specializing in the testing and the removal of toxicity and mold, we handle any project with the utmost care and professionalism. Give us a call today! Certifications include: CIE (Certified Indoor Environmentalist) CMR (Certified Microbial Remediator) CMRS (Certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor) CMP (Certified Mold Professional)

Insulate My Home

Insulate My Home is a residential insulation contractor. We provide materials and installation services for all types of home projects with a focus on affordability, quality, and customer service. Whether you’re buying a new home or updating your current house, we’re the experienced residential insulation contractors you can trust. We’ve insulated thousands of homes throughout Ohio & Western PA. Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Beta Property Inspections

Beta Property Inspections, LLC provides residential home inspections, radon testing, wood destroying inspections, mold testing and more for Summit County, Medina County, Portage County, Stark County, Wayne County, Geauga County, Cuyahoga County and surrounding areas. We are locally owned and operated, providing quality and thorough home inspections for your future. Our professional and unbiased inspections will ensure safety and security in your family's future investment.

Call For Details
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

INSPECTS, TESTS & REMEDIATES ALL TYPES OF MOLD, BACTERIA, WATER RESTORATION, LEAD PAINT TESTING & METH LAB TESTING & REMEDIATION, CRIME SCENE CLEAN UP