CIERRA ENVIRONMENTAL

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2007

Cierra Environmental has been in business for 11 Years. We continue to maintain an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. We warrenty our work for 5 years. We provide air testing and remediation for both residental and commercial buildings. Meantion this site and recieve a free estimate depending on your location in Ohio. Our service area is the state of Ohio, Eastern Indiana, and Western PA. We will provide our services nationwide depending on the size of the job....

Neatnics The Home Repair Co

If you are in need of home improvement or repair in Chagrin Falls, whether these changes include just one item or an entire list, call Neatnics the Chagrin Falls home repair and handyman company. Cost is determined by the job. All Chagrin Falls home repair, home improvement work is guaranteed by Neatnics and as the name implies, we take extra care to maintain the cleanliness of your home while serving your home improvement needs, and always leave the work areas as clean or cleaner then when we arrived. Neatnics trucks show up at your home fully equipped with clean, modern professional tools and equipment, along with service technicians that are clean cut, courteous, professionals who know how to use them. Our technicians take great pride in their work and know the value of a satisfied customer.

Offers by Neatnics The Home Repair Co on Angi
Unified Restoration Systems

We are here to help you in your time of need. Whether it be Fire, Water or Storm damage. Or even if you need a quote on a repair, painting or drywall job let us know! We are also certified for Covid cleaning as well now.

Cleveland Mold LLC

Our clean in place approach to mold removal is often 50-75% less expensive than the competition. We allow you to take control of mold problems without busting your budget.

06/26/2014

It has not gone at all because I can not get a return call despite many attempts.

Description of Work
I have been calling for two weeks straight in order to schedule a visit to my home for mold remediation. I have never once gotten a call back. Sadly it seems as though this is par for the industry as another mold remediation company also has not been returning calls.

Category mold removal

[member name removed], I haven't found any voicemails referencing you calls. We did have a forwarding glitch we just became aware of last week due to a disconnected phone router that defaulted calls into a voicemail box of a backup line we used to auto transfer our calls when our phone routers go down, or forward when in use. We have central voicemail box for all of our lines and since we did not ...

03/24/2014

I had called several lab companies, prior to finding Andy at Cierra Environmental and they did not even call me back. I was referred to Cierra Environmental from a mold remediation company. His credentials are amazing! He was absolutely wonderful to work with, as well as a great friend during a most difficult and stressful time in our life. He gave me alot of phone time as well, regarding all of t...

Description of Work
On July 10th, 2013 we were hit very hard by flood damage. We had three feet of water through our 3 warehouses for approximately 4 hours. At the same time we had mold at our home due to a leaky roof.

01/14/2014

We were happy with the results. There were several delays. Some due to weather beyond his control, but others due to poor timing on his part. However, I would use him again because I think he was honest and did an excellent job. He has my high recommendation.

Description of Work
Andy came to our house to test for mold. He had to come twice, once before remediation and once afterwards. He did an excellent job.

12/06/2013

They were very responsive to our needs and were able to schedule the work quickly. Their price was comparable to the other estimates we had gotten. They completed the job in two days and everything looked great afterwards.

Description of Work
Cierra Environmental handled a mold remediation project for a fairly large attic, and additionally improved the venting of our three bathrooms and clothes dryer.

11/04/2013

I truly could not have asked for a better company and people to fall into my lap when I was in need of mold remediation services. Andy did his homework on the issues of my mold problems and dug deep to help me as much as he could. His thoroughness is out of this world... he is knowledgable in the field and very trustworthy. His works got a little smudge of paint on my door mat coming into my home....

Description of Work
As a result of a poor roofing job that was completed in April 2011, the upstairs to my bungalow showed signs of moisture and mold. Andy is absolutely amazing and excellent in his profession. His thoroughness and willingness to provide detailed information and the best possible service, made the mold remediation process the best it could possibly be. I would highly recommend Cierra Enviromental to anyone needing mold remediating and consulting. If you are looking for someone who is honest, on your side and professional, I definately suggest you give Cierra Environmental a call.

01/31/2007

Andy was the lead on our project. He was extremely professional and thorough--they even worked around our 13-month-old's nap schedule where they were able to do so. Estimate was spot-on. Timely both regarding arrival/departure as well as the time it would take to handle the project overall. We could not have been more pleased with the job they did. They cleaned up after themselves so well that it was hard to tell that they were here in the first place.

Description of Work
Mold remediation, supplementation, and replacement of insulation in residential attic. Biocide treatment of mold in entire attic. Blown-in insulation and adjustments to existing insulation to correct airflow in attic space.

Category insulation contractor","mold removal company

12/12/2007

A First Class vendor.

Description of Work
Mold remediation and removal of affected cabinetry.

Category mold removal company

INSPECTS, TESTS & REMEDIATES ALL TYPES OF MOLD, BACTERIA, WATER RESTORATION, LEAD PAINT TESTING & METH LAB TESTING & REMEDIATION, CRIME SCENE CLEAN UP

Call For Details