Mike's Roofing Inc

Founded 1960 • With Angi since September 1999

217 South Elm St

Prospect, OH 43342

Mike’s Roofing, Inc. has been family owned and operated since 1960. Proudly serving Central Ohio, Columbus, Bucyrus, Delaware, Marion and Marysville for over 50 years for all of its roofing installation and roofing repair needs. Quality workmanship, quality materials, top professional installation and honesty are the things that have made Mike’s Roofing, Inc. the #1 choice of thousands of homeowners since 1960. You can be assured that Mike’s Roofing, Inc. will treat your home and property as if it were there our own. During the roofing operations, your property will be protected. We tear off and install new roofs everyday; we’re the best at our trade. Mike’s Roofing, Inc. has the best customer service in the industry. One phone call or e-mail will take care of all your roofing needs. We have a #1 office staff that will answer any questions or concerns you might have. When you call for an estimate on your roof we will normally be there within two days. We will come out to your home, take measurements and all other pertinent information. We will leave the quote and a literature packet to help you make the best choice for your home. At your request, we will set an appointment to discuss any questions you might have. Once you have decided to have Mike’s Roofing, Inc. install the new roof on your home, we will bring shingle samples so that you may make the best choice of color and style that suites your particular style of home. We have a showroom in our office, which has every style and color available. The quote you receive for your new roof will be clear and simple with no hidden costs. Additional phone numbers - (937) 642-7597, (419) 562-5752, (740) 387-7663. Additional email - mikesrfg@mikesroofinginc.com....

10/22/2019

Bill and Nancy W.

Mike's roofing is very professional from start to finish! Troy's estimates were exactly as quoted on final cost. The roofing crew did an amazing job. Prompt work, cleanup during and after was very much appreciated. Very polite and professional. The insulation crew was working at the same time. Blowing in another 8" in our attic. Work was completed in one day! That was very impressive! A few days later the crew for gutters, downspouts and gutter guards arrived. They also did a fabulous job! Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Roof, insulation, gutters, downspouts and gutter guards

Category gutter repair,insulation,roofing

12/30/2017

CHRISTOPHER W.

Company VP, Troy Ware, came to our home within days of my call. Other companies I contacted (a week before Thanksgiving), couldn't come out until the last week of November 2017. After Mr. Ware inspected the roof, he agreed that we had identified the area of the leak. He even applied some roofing patch materials and didn't charge us. As we suspected prior to my call, the shingles (over 15 years old) and decking (still the original 3/8 in plywood installed when the house was build in 1976), needed to be replaced. Even though the weather in mid November was consistently in the mid to upper 40's, he recommended that we wait until Spring 2018. Before Mr. Ware left, he provided us an estimate, which included the cost for the installation of new skylights. There was no pressure, and we were not asked to pay anything up front. As long as we signed the contract prior to year end, we would still get the price in the coming year. After we meet with other roofing companies, we realized that the Mike's Roofing estimate appeared to provide the quality we wanted at a reasonable price. Following our acceptance of its proposal, Mr. Ware drove again to our home in Dublin from Prospect to drop off shingle samples for our consideration. After we get the roof done in 2018, we will update this review of submit one regarding the workmanship of the install.

Description of Work
Estimate for roof repair/replacement of a leaking roof.

02/21/2017

Robert N.

great crew. I was particularly impressed with Troy, who came out on the initial service call and some follow up items. The kind of guy you want on the job or sure.

Description of Work
wind damage on barn and leak repaired on house roof

03/23/2016

Phyllis R.

great. I didn't even know they were at my house, except that now my leak is fixed. They cleaned up after themselves and did a great job.

Description of Work
small roof repair - replacement of pipe and flashing

Category roofing,roof cleaning

03/01/2016

James B.

They fixed the rubber roof on our Sunroom. He had to put flashing around the edges to prevent water from coming in. They did great work and will definitely use them again.

Category roofing,sunrooms,roof cleaning

12/01/2015

Sally B.

Perfectly. They had to pull up shingles, replace the underboard and replace shingles.

Description of Work
roof repair

10/03/2015

Andrew P.

A storm blew some shingles of my old roof. Mike's roofing gave me an estimate to replace the whole roof and a partial replacement estimate for the insurance company. I went with Mike' s because they were less expensive than the other company I called and gave me a name brand roof with an extra warrenty. Unfortunately by the time the insurance was figured out, it was January and too cold/snowy to work on the roof. In April they completed the roof in one day, I was very pleased. The ridge vent is so much better than the old metal one and my house is cooler in the summer. They unexpectedly painted my vents and metal chimney so they look much better. I actually never met anyone, they did the bid and job while I was at work, which was convenient for me. I couldn't find a nail or shingle scrap on the ground when they finished. But, a couple months later, old nails started to fall out of the soffits. I climbed up on my ladder to collect them before they fell in my driveway and punctured a tire. I'm not even sure how the old nails got in there. Another slight concern was that the pallet of shingles was delivered about a week before they installed it. I feared someone would steal my roof or it would kill my lawn while it sat there. Neither fear came true, perhaps I'm too paranoid. I'd hire Mike's again.

Description of Work
Replaced roof & ridge vents

Category roofing,siding

07/13/2015

penny C.

Professional, prompt, courteous, fair.

Description of Work
Inspection and fixed some keaks

12/23/2014

Tess W.

Very good job. Roof looks like new!

Description of Work
He cleaned our roof.

Category roofing,roof cleaning

11/17/2014

julie H.

Did not return phone calls and left two messages no response.

Description of Work
Provide estimate and review damage for siding.

20/20 View LLC

For an immediate response to your roofing cleaning and pressure washing needs. Call Micrin (Owner) @ (614) 778-7809. Visit our Newly Designed Website at www.2020viewllc.com.

Offers by 20/20 View LLC on Angi
    All American Home Solutions

All American Home Solutions provides no nonsense solutions to everyday home repairs, services, and renovations. Local, Veteran owned and operated, we are your hometown town MVP when it comes to: Home Soft Washing Deck and Patio Washing Concrete and Driveway Cleaning Other Pressure Washing needs Custom Trim, Cabinetry, & Casework Kitchen and Bathroom facelifts Landscaping And more.. We are proud to offer veteran and first responder discounts. As well as flexible payment methods for those with fixed incomes and emergency repairs needed.

Master Blaster Power Washing & Painting Co

6 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Ask about Angi discount. Additional DBA - Master-Blaster Power Wash Co. Additional fax - (614) 777-8203.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential & commercial roof installation, roof maintenance & cleaning, & repair, lay overs, tear offs, metal roof installation, siding, insulation, soffit, fascia, & gutter installation

ask for details