Broadview Windows

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2010

97 S Liberty St

Powell, OH 43065

Family owned & operated. 5 STAR REVIEWS!! #1 in Customer service and Providing the MOST Energy Efficient Window Made In OHIO to our customers. Premium quality windows, doors, siding, shutters, sales and installation! What makes us different from other Central Ohio companies is we are NOT high pressure, NO hour(s) long appointments, NO extremely long install wait time, and our AAMA Certified Head Installers provide you with the best installation! Please read our reviews! NO SHOW ROOM FREE IN-HOME ESTIMATES PROVIDED...

03/10/2022

Kenley B.

I had ordered windows in September of 2021 and still have not had them installed as of 1/29/2022. The second week of December 2021, I had called to see where the windows were and how much longer it would be until install. It took 3-4 days in order to get an answer. The receptionist would constantly put me over to people who had no idea what was going on and would promise to give me a call back, which would never happen. The Week before Martin Luther King Dr. Day, I finally get a call from who I think is the owner who said that they have my windows, and they could install next day. Unfortunately I work in health care and it is almost impossible to get off at that short of notice, which is something I feel like this person could not grasp. We settled for Martin Lurther King Jr. Day because I was off work. Unfortunately I was scheduled for install in the morning and we had 4-6 inches of snow and according to the owner they had the truck which was stuck in Delaware. No big deal, these things happen and I would feel awful if someone got into a traffic accident or hurt, and said that he was very sorry and would try to reschedule on a Saturday, which was something they rarely do. He said he would call up a team and would call me back to confirm. Never did call me back pertaining to scheduling on a Saturday. I am now suppose to get them installed the second week of February, we will see if it actually happens this time. Overall I have been very underwhelmed with the communication of this company and at this point the amount of money paid is not worth the service, especially one that I have yet to receive almost half a year later. My windows were installed Feb 11th, 2022. It mostly was uneventful and the installers were nice and worked quickly and cleaned up well. However, after they told me that they were done with the inside and that I could relax and not worry about them coming in anymore, the owner just walked into my house unannounced which as a young single woman this made me very uncomfortable. A simple knock and waiting for me to answer would of been a much better experience and just a simple courtesy as he is entering my home. He then said that my financing had expired since it was a whole 6 months after our original consultation. This would of been good to know before the windows were installed. I told him I wouldn’t go through the financing again as I didn’t want them running my credit once more, and he said that he would call and see if they could get an extension on it, which took more time but was done and doable. A couple days later I went outside to do some chores as it was warm weather since finally getting my windows installed, and noticed a very bad caulk job where the window was not sealed properly and damage to the structure below the window. I am also attaching pictures of the caulk job and the damage that was done below the window. Overall with this experience I would not recommend this company.

Description of Work
I needed three windows replaced on a ground floor condo.

07/23/2021

Cheryl T.

From the first phone call to Broadview Windows to the day of installation, this company was professional, efficient and very easy to work with! They did what they said would be done and were very competitive with their pricing without being pushy. I would definitely recommend Broadview Windows and will use them again when a need arises! My new patio door is a beautiful addition to my sunroom! Thank you!

Description of Work
Patio Door Installed

Category doors

Hi! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thanks so much for sharing your incredible experience. Your new patio door brings in so much light and it looks phenomenal! We appreciate you and look forward to helping with your next project!

02/03/2021

Richard W.

Broadview did a beautiful job, including a modification on a new window that we had an issue with. They worked with us to make it right. Great company, we love the windows.Thanks

Description of Work
Replaced 3 wndows

Category contractors,replacement windows

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! Great working with you!

01/26/2021

DONNA M.

It was great! They were here when they were supposed to be, and did exactly what they needed to do.

Description of Work
They installed a storm door.

Category doors

11/02/2020

Valarie C.

I had an amazing experience working with Ed. He is kind, responsive, knowledgeable, and helpful. I love my new windows and patio door. Also, the capping is beautiful. I received four quotes before I decided to go with Broadview. I liked Ed's demeanor and no pressure sales pitch. The installation team with Randy, Bart, and the other gentlemen were awesome. They were pleasant, punctual, efficient, and tidy, and their workmanship is excellent.

Description of Work
5 windows, a patio door, and aluminum capping

Category contractors,replacement windows,doors

It was pleasure working with you and hope you enjoy your New Windows and Patio Door. Thank you for trusting Broadview Windows with your project. Best Wishes Ed Bana

07/23/2020

Jacob H.

Great sales staff and installation process was flawless.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you very much and hope you guys enjoy your new windows. Best wishes Ed Bana

03/16/2020

Christina B.

Broadview Windows did an amazing job! The owner, Ed Bana, was exceptional from project start to finish. His staff was courteous, knowledgeable and on time. They produced high quality work. The main house window replacement project was complete in two days. The crew was conscientious of maintaining minimal construction cleanup. We chose the Simonton 5500 series triple pane window and love the product. Our house is warmer and the sound damper is considerable. For our porch remodel, Ed listened to our ideas and helped us to design a LOVELY family space. It has been a pleasure to work with Broadview Windows. We highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
We replaced 26 windows and transformed our screened in porch into an amazing interior living space with 7 windows and sliding glass door.

Category remodeling,replacement windows,doors

Thank you for the review and it was a pleasure working in your house, meeting your family and your lovely dog. Have to say we all do miss your hospitality and your fantastic cooking. Regards Ed Bana

02/25/2020

ANDY B.

This review is to publicly thank and commend Broadview for their great follow-up service several years after replacement-window installation. In December, 2015 we hired Broadview to replace all our windows. A few years later we noticed some peripheral issues with a few of them and contacted the company. We received a same-day response that the matter would be looked into. Shortly after that, the owner himself paid us a visit to take a look. Following that visit, the owner and another employee carried out the necessary repair work, and our windows are back to looking great. We're very impressed and grateful for this level of customer care from Broadview Windows. In the beginning, they were one of several companies we were considering for replacement windows. Needless to say, we're glad we went with them.

Description of Work
After-the-sale Service

02/05/2020

Rachel C.

Was thoroughly impressed with the service from Broadview Windows, from the initial in-home estimate to the measurement/ordering process and the installation. They were low-pressure and worked within my budget. There was a bit of a snafu with my order on the manufacturer end that almost forced us to change my installation date - the senior partner, Ed, called me personally to apologize, and then worked quickly to actually fix the issue same-day, allowing me to keep my installation date and not force me to take another day off of work! Randy and his team of installers worked quickly and efficiently, even managing to make a chronically crooked window look level! The process of replacing windows can be a bit messy, but they cleaned up everything and even helped me reattach my blind brackets and filled in some cracks in the molding around my windows. Ed even stopped by near the end of the day to double check everything went smoothly after the chaotic beginning to the day. I truly appreciated the level of service they provided and would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Replaced 5 windows

Category replacement windows

It very nice meeting you and I hope you enjoy your new windows. One of your neighbors already called us needing replacement also. Thank you very much and I appreciate your time for the review. Regards Ed Bana

02/04/2020

Matt M.

We are very happy we chose Broadview Windows to replace our windows with new vinyl windows. Their bid was competitive. We thought the window they offered was superior. Communication and responsiveness was great. The team who did the installation was courteous, efficient and professional. Overall a good experience and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
New Windows, Sliding Door & exterior door

Thank you and we appreciate your feedback. Regards Ed Bana

11/11/2019

Linda N.

From Chris Adkins first visit until (quick) installation, the entire process could not have been better. The installers (Brooks and Adam) are true craftsmen!!! Superb fit and finish of entire project. They took the time to answer all - there were at least a few - questions fully and without hesitation. Thanks guys, we love it. Awesome job. Chuck and Linda

Description of Work
Replace all windows

07/28/2019

MARSHA S.

Excellent experience! Chris came out to my house for the "sales presentation", which was really just a conversation about what I wanted and some education about vinyl windows. No high pressure, no name dropping or slamming the competition, just direct information. I had already interviewed a few other companies, so I knew this was who I was going to go with. I like the window - Alside Mezzo - for the innovative design and easy function. The installation happened ahead of schedule. Ed accomodated my schedule and was very flexible. The installers were friendly and didn't waste any time once they got here. It's a very professional job. I'm going to purchase 6 more next year! Thanks Chris and Ed!

Description of Work
Replaced 5 windows with triple pane, double hung

Category replacement windows

Thank you [Member Name Removed] We appreciate your time to review us , will see you soon on the remaining windows . Regards Ed Bana

07/11/2019

Steve R.

It went very well. Chris from Broadview came out to our house more than once as we weighed different options to replace a garden window in the kitchen. He identified how we could stay within budget and still get a beautiful window that fits in ncely with other nearby windows. The storm door is beautiful and adds both security and aesthetics to our front entry. They were able to do both installations on the same day got us scheduled earlier than promised. I would definitely use this company for any door or window needs.

Description of Work
Replacement of kitchen window over the sink and new storm door,

Category gutter repair,replacement windows,doors

We appreciate your business and review. Thank you Ed Bana

05/12/2019

Heather B.

Had all windows replaced in our home - working with Broadview was a great experience with such a big project - communication and quality of work was excellent. They had excellent reviews for quality of installation and they did not disappoint!

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category replacement windows

It was a pleasure working with you and Thank you for Trusting Broadview Windows with this project. Best wishes Ed Bana

02/12/2019

CATHY T.

Amazingly well, thorough and professional job and it was completed very quickly and efficiently! We chose Broadview Windows after a high-pressured experience with another window company. In researching "highest rated window companies in Columbus, OH", I found several high ratings for Broadview. After speaking with the folks in the office - who were SUPER professional & courteous, we set up an appointment. There was no pressure (that's not their style), just a thorough presentation of the product, a good explanation of the procedure and cost. Our sales rep answered our questions and quietly waited while we discussed and contemplated a decision (we were ready to make one; he would have been fine if we had needed to think about it). The cost was comparable and more than fair for the quality of windows we received. We can't believe how QUIET our house is; our new triple pane windows block out almost all extraneous noise and you can barely detect any temperature difference, even with your hand up against the glass! Their follow through and customer service is amazing, something that's hard to find in most companies. Aside from all of that, we're happy to have supported a local business. You can't go wrong with Broadview Windows!

Description of Work
Whole house window replacement and sliding glass patio doors

01/02/2019

Trisha M.

Everything went very smooth. I had a lot of questions and Lindsay in the office was so helpful. Ed was accommodating and helpful too. Bart and Jason, installers, were amazing! Overall a great experience.

Description of Work
Window replacement

11/26/2018

Linda H.

Broadview was an excellent company to work with, quotes were received quickly, there was no high pressure sales which I like having dealt with that from other companies. The install team was friendly and professional, cleaning up quickly after each install. Very responsive to any issues that came up. Ed Bana was on site for the window install and door. We were having a problem with the door not fitting in through our exterior door and he was right on it, calling the manufacturer rep in and working with him to get the situation resolved. My husband and I are extremely happy with the new windows and doors. They are beautiful and have really cut down on the sound and cold air we were dealing with before. A very good investment for us.

Description of Work
Three windows and one sliding door

Category replacement windows

Thank you both for your business and trusting Broadview Windows to do your project. Your feedback is appreciated and we hope you enjoy your new windows and sliding patio door. Regards Ed Bana

10/31/2018

Donald S.

I can't say enough good things about Broadview Windows and Doors. They were very professional. Their office kept us informed, and they bent over backwards to be accommodating with our schedule. Cleaned up after themselves and were very courteous and friendly. Ou installer Randy had over 35 years of installing windows experience. Ed Bana the owner was onsite every day of the 5 day installation process. We highly recommend them. Don and Peggy Spangler

Description of Work
Replaced 23 Windows and a 6 Ft. Slider with Marvin Wood Inside/Fiberglas Outside.

Category siding,replacement windows

It was a pleasure working with both of you . Thank you very much for your business and time to review us. I will see you in spring. Regards Ed Bana

10/29/2018

THOMAS G.

My husband and I decided that the exterior doors of our home would be our “fall project” so we interviewed three companies and chose Broadview Windows to install three exterior doors and one storm door on our home. From the beginning we were impressed by their professionalism and commitment to quality. Everyone we interacted with at Broadview Windows was a pleasure to work with. Our first interaction was with the sales rep (Chris). He was very knowledgeable and informative regarding the product (Provia Doors.) He arrived on time for the initial meeting and listened to our wants and needs. He then presented us with the options available for our home. We chose the Provia doors because they are steel and as an added bonus – Amish made. We knew they would be of high quality. Our next interaction was with the office person (Lindsey). She was very friendly and courteous in all of our interactions. She made sure that we understood what was going to happen when and whom we could expect to be doing it. Lindsey promptly responded to our questions and if she did not immediately know the answer, she investigated and got back to us very quickly. Our installation crew (Bart and Justin) was awesome. Bart is extremely knowledgeable regarding door installation especially in a 95 year old home like ours. He understood the potential issues that can arise with older homes and dealt accordingly. The working relationship between Bart and Justin is wonderful. I noticed how well they work together, how they interact and it was a joy to watch and listen to them work together. Also, I always felt safe having them in my home. Bart kept us apprised of how the job was going and where the issues were. Before they left, Bart made sure that my husband and I understood about the new doors and answered our questions completely. We love our new doors. I especially like the fact that the peephole is set at a height that I can actually use (I’m short) and the auto unlock on the door handle is a really great feature since now I cannot accidentally lock myself out of the house or garage. My husband and I would recommend this company to anyone looking to replace exterior doors on their home.

Description of Work
Exterior doors on house and garage

Category replacement windows,doors

Thank you very much for choosing Broadview Windows and thank you for the review!

10/26/2018

Suzanne K.

The company did a fantastic job! All of the employees were professional and courteous. They showed up on time, and communicated changes in schedule in a timely manner. The installation was detailed and they did a great job cleaning up. One of the installers even fixed the latch on my front door so it wouldn't catch anymore - above and beyond my expectations!

Description of Work
Replaced 15 windows

Category replacement windows

We thank you for your review and for choosing Broadview Windows for your window project!

10/25/2018

PATRICIA H.

After reading reviews and doing our due diligence by securing 3 estimates and researching the products suggested we decided to go with Broadview Windows & Doors. The great experience started with Chris Adkins, Senior Project Manager with Broadview Windows & Doors, who was very knowledgeable on products offered. There was no high pressure sale. He listened to what our needs were and made suggestions based on those needs. We chose Alside Mezzo double-hung windows. Our windows were installed last week by Bart and Justin. What a great team! It was apparent Bart knew exactly what he was doing with his many years of experience in installation and Justin, who is his apprentice, was just as professional as Bart. The ease in which they replaced our windows was amazing. They kept their work area clean, our flooring well protect and cleaned up both inside and out. Bart educated us on how to operate and maintain our new vinyl windows once the job was completed. The windows are exactly what we wanted. They are beautiful, well insulated and so quite. We are very satisfied with our overall experience with Broadview Windows and their team. They exceeded our expectations. Thank you for making this experience a pleasant one.

Description of Work
Replaced 11 double hung windows.

Category replacement windows

We really appreciate your time to review us and thank you for Trusting Broadview Windows and doors to do your project. Regards Ed Bana

10/19/2018

Daniel B.

Bart and Justin came to put them in. What a fantastic team! So great to see that attention to detail and craftsmanship is valued by the guys doing the work.

Description of Work
Had 4 picture windows relpaced

Category replacement windows

Thank you for choosing Broadview Windows!

10/19/2018

Doug D.

The installation went very well! The installers were Bart and Justin. They were knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. They were all business not wasting any time to do their job. I asked if they could give us a windowsill and have the windows match the windows we had opposite the wall they were working at. They did a beautiful job! Bart and Justin were a great team! Afterward, they cleaned up. We are extremely happy! We choose Broadview because they said they only use quality installers that do quality work. Their windows are top of the line but we also wanted quality installers. What good are the windows if the installers do a poor job? Well, Broadview has an excellent product and excellent installers, too! We will definitely use them again to replace other windows in our home! We highly recommend using Broadview Windows. You won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
I had two double-hung windows installed. But this was not a simple replacement of old windows for new windows. The previous owner of the house put a wall where windows were originally installed. So Broadview installers had to take out a wall to find the studs where the original window was. On the outside, they had to remove vinyl siding. After all this, they installed two beautiful double-hung windows.They did the finishing work to trim around the windows on the inside and on the outside to properly trim around the vinyl siding.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your review and we thank you for choosing and trusting in Broadview Windows!

10/15/2018

Thomas D.

Great staff, great representative for the company (Chris) and the installers were very prompt and did excellent work! Highly recommend Broadview for your window needs. We interviewed 6 companies (many advertised locally) and Broadview came out on top. Don't waste your time on others when you can hire Broadview!

Description of Work
Complete window replacement in our house:17 windows!

Category remodeling,replacement windows

Thank you for trusting in Broadview Windows for your window project. We greatly appreciate your review!

09/17/2018

STEPHANIE J.

This was a great experience. I've had my windows now for over a month and I love them. After doing extensive research on other companies and window models in the area I went with an Alside Mezzo window. Broadview gave me a very competitive price for the right window for my home and my budget. Randy and his crew were on time, polite, clean, and efficient. They had their work cut out for them on my older home removing some improperly installed windows. There was significant structural damage done by an old window and they repaired what was necessary to get the new window in properly. It took them extra time and effort but they did the work to make it right. From the owner of the company Ed Bana, to salesmen Chris, to the full installation crew, they were professional, worked hard for my business, followed through, and worked even harder after they had by business. Great job!

Description of Work
Replacement Vinyl Windows

Category replacement windows

We appreciate your business and taking the time for the feedback. It was pleasure working with you . Regards Ed Bana

Light Up Columbus

Founded by Dublin Scioto and OSU alum, Chris Apfelstadt, Light Up Columbus is 100% focused on Lighting 365 days a year. We specialize in Landscape Lighting, Holiday Lighting, Architectural Lighting, and Event Lighting. Based in Dublin, we have been serving Central Ohio for 13 years. We work with the City of Dublin, the City of Columbus, the Blue Jackets, and many other hospitals, restaurants, nursing homes, and local businesses. Most importantly we have worked with hundreds of local homeowners to make their homes shine. Landscape lighting adds curb appeal, raises home values, and increases security and we love the work we do.

LDF Outdoor Lighting

Since 2004 I have been designing and installing low voltage outdoor lighting systems for residential clients. Unlike our competition, we are not a division of a larger landscape company, and we are not a national franchise. This means our only focus is on outdoor lighting and our creativity and flexibility is not beholden to a particular product line or business model. As owner, I work on every job we install and take pride and ownership in each one. We vow to make the night the most beautiful and inviting time to enjoy your outdoor home.

Offers by LDF Outdoor Lighting on Angi
    Midwest Lightscapes

10 LIGHT SYSTEM ONLY $1595! We are a family-owned and operated company, passionate about outdoor architectural and landscape lighting. Whether you’re looking to have a new system installed or an old system replaced or serviced, we can help. We service all existing systems! We will also convert a gaslight post to an LED system. Our Systems are sure to look beautiful for a lifetime and our custom installations set us apart from anyone else.

Offers by Midwest Lightscapes on Angi
    General Remodeling
    HIC L 00228
    ohio
    Columbus
    02/28/2017
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available, American Express

We Provide: Brand Name VINYL, WOOD, and FIBERGLASS Windows Styles Available: Double Hung/ Slider/ Casement/ Awning/ Picture/ Bay & Bow/ & Garden styles. Doors: Provide Premium Quality Vinyl, Steel, and Wood Doors Styles Include: Entry/Back/Side/Garage/Patio and Storm Doors

Any Repairs for doors or windows. Window/Door/Glass Repair and Mirror are not offered here.