1st Response Pest Management

Ohio Department of Agriculture
09/30/2021

10346 Sawmill Rd

Powell, OH 43065

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Offering exterior insect treatments. No wildlife services at this time.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning. We offer all Insect Control and Prevention: Termites, Bees, Wasps, Ants, Spiders, Bed Bugs (with Heat Remediation Bed Bugs Gone in 1 Day), Animal Control, Rodent Control, FHA & VA Inspections. Additional DBA - First Response Pest Management. Family owned. Additional Email - jay@1stresponsellc.com....

pest control (623)animal removal (43)

11/27/2020

Complete inspection of the house we had just purchased. The inspector placed new mouse bait and sprayed yard for fleas & tics. We signed up for the quarterly inspection.

Description of Work
Attic check for vermin

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

10/28/2020

Excellent!!!!! They adhered to and accommodated us with perfect safety measures!!

Description of Work
Got rid of mice!

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

07/31/2020

I found a bee's nest in a hole in my yard, and I hired 1st Response to remove it. Bobby took care of it the next day and also removed two wasp nests that he found on my house. 1st Response was easy to work with, and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Removal of bee nest

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

Review for 1st Response Pest Management - 10346 Sawmill Rd, Powell, OH - 38763767

06/10/2020

They were timely and what they did worked!

Description of Work
Pest control for carpenter bees

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

02/11/2020

Great. Very prompt and job well done.

Description of Work
Squirrels in attic

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

01/22/2020

The service provider was knowledgeable and able to explain everything! The company was super responsive and I have called since, they are very helpful an friendly.

Description of Work
Removal of rodents. Addition pest control

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

11/11/2019

During installation of solar panels, installer noted tunneling in attic insulation. Called 1st Response and set up an appointment. They came out and did an inspection and found minor signs of mice in the attic. They set out 3 bait stations in the attic + 2 in the garage + 2 in the basement. Included in the initial price is a return trip a couple of weeks later to check the stations. Came back out ...

Description of Work
Mice in attic

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

10/22/2019

Technician came out and sprayed nest entrances and all yellow jackets in the nest were dead within 72 hours. No more yellow jackets in house! Treatment worked exactly as advertised and 1st Response was able to do same day service! Would hire again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Kill Yellow Jacket Nest in Chimney Area Near Roof Line.

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

10/14/2019

Exterminator arrived and searched around and underneath plants for the nest. He was confident that the yellow jackets were no longer there and didn't charge me for the visit.

Description of Work
Landscaper told me I had a yellow jacket nest so I contacted 1st response to take care of it.

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

10/02/2019

Chris Hanly was here today, did my quarterly service. Very professional, did more than I have ever seen anyone, other than my brother do when they come to spray. Am very happy with 1st Response, and feel confident with my new service provider. Thank you Chris!

Description of Work
Pest Control service for insects, spiders etc.

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

Award Winning Company providing A Caring Approach for Children and Pets. Please ask about our One time treatments, Maintenance Programs, Termite Treatments, Rodent Control, and Bed Bugs Gone In 1 Day. We are a full Service Company with an Environmentally Responsible Approach (GreenSpot Certified).