1st Response Pest Management

Ohio Department of Agriculture
09/30/2021

10346 Sawmill Rd

Powell, OH 43065

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Offering exterior insect treatments. No wildlife services at this time.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning. We offer all Insect Control and Prevention: Termites, Bees, Wasps, Ants, Spiders, Bed Bugs (with Heat Remediation Bed Bugs Gone in 1 Day), Animal Control, Rodent Control, FHA & VA Inspections. Additional DBA - First Response Pest Management. Family owned. Additional Email - jay@1stresponsellc.com....

pest control (625)animal removal (43)

06/15/2022

Robert B.

David came in and did an amazing job. He was courteous and contentious - listening to all the issues I had throughout my apartment. But that's not all! He inspected and identified the types of creepy crawlies running rampant in my apartment and prescribed an individualized treatment for them. Compared to other experiences I've had (knock, no words, spray, leave... thanks I guess?), this wasn't just a home run - it was a GRAND SLAM!!

Description of Work
Ant Swarms!

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

08/04/2021

Christopher W.

Before I called 1st Response Pest Management, I knew two things: there is a hole in my siding and there is a woodpecker that frequents my property (much to my ire). The hole is high enough up that I couldn't see it very well (my eyesight is not great), so I needed an inspection to rule out pests before I have the hole repaired. I called the office and spoke with Bob, a very charming man who took the time to explain several different scenarios that could be happening. He suggested one particular scenario was most likely, scheduled an inspection, and gave me a rough estimate of how much treatment may cost (which was quite reasonable). The next day I met John, his son, who arrived (on time, which I appreciated) for the inspection. He was courteous and patient as he explained that the hole appeared to have been caused by water damage, not a woodpecker. He was very professional as he asked if there were any other areas I needed to have inspected while he was there, but never tried to sell me any unnecessary services or persuade me to sign a contract, etc. He was very professional & friendly, didn't charge for the inspection, then gave me his card and left. Although no work was done, it is frankly one of the best consultations I've had in quite some. If we do require pest control services in the future, we will *absolutely* contact them to do the work.

Description of Work
Pest inspection - exterior of home

Work Completed On 08/04/2021

11/27/2020

Mary F.

Complete inspection of the house we had just purchased. The inspector placed new mouse bait and sprayed yard for fleas & tics. We signed up for the quarterly inspection.

Description of Work
Attic check for vermin

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

10/28/2020

RUTH & DAVID S.

Excellent!!!!! They adhered to and accommodated us with perfect safety measures!!

Description of Work
Got rid of mice!

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

07/31/2020

Albert V.

I found a bee's nest in a hole in my yard, and I hired 1st Response to remove it. Bobby took care of it the next day and also removed two wasp nests that he found on my house. 1st Response was easy to work with, and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Removal of bee nest

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

Review for 1st Response Pest Management - 10346 Sawmill Rd, Powell, OH - 38763767

06/10/2020

Cindy H.

They were timely and what they did worked!

Description of Work
Pest control for carpenter bees

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

02/11/2020

Barbara R.

Great. Very prompt and job well done.

Description of Work
Squirrels in attic

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

01/22/2020

Deborah L S.

The service provider was knowledgeable and able to explain everything! The company was super responsive and I have called since, they are very helpful an friendly.

Description of Work
Removal of rodents. Addition pest control

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

11/11/2019

ROBERT S.

During installation of solar panels, installer noted tunneling in attic insulation. Called 1st Response and set up an appointment. They came out and did an inspection and found minor signs of mice in the attic. They set out 3 bait stations in the attic + 2 in the garage + 2 in the basement. Included in the initial price is a return trip a couple of weeks later to check the stations. Came back out and found minor eating in one of the baits in the attic (replaced this bait). Bait should be good for 12-18 months. As part of their service they include return visits at no charge if problems are still noticed within 60 days. Personnel were very professional, instructive, on time and polite.

Description of Work
Mice in attic

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

10/22/2019

Gary R.

Technician came out and sprayed nest entrances and all yellow jackets in the nest were dead within 72 hours. No more yellow jackets in house! Treatment worked exactly as advertised and 1st Response was able to do same day service! Would hire again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Kill Yellow Jacket Nest in Chimney Area Near Roof Line.

Work Completed On 10/07/2019

Award Winning Company providing A Caring Approach for Children and Pets. Please ask about our One time treatments, Maintenance Programs, Termite Treatments, Rodent Control, and Bed Bugs Gone In 1 Day. We are a full Service Company with an Environmentally Responsible Approach (GreenSpot Certified).