Online mechanical svc llc

Ohio

6874 Pleasant Run Ln

Pleasant Plain, OH 45162

All

Hi im Dave owner of online mechanical.I have been in business since 1988.Im licensed bonded and insured to take care of all of your plumbing needs.I look forward to doing business with you and doing good clean work that will save you money....

plumbers (8)water heaters (1)

09/08/2021

Fantastic very professional attention to detail very satisfied he did a great job! Will call if I have future projects.

Description of Work
Plumbing round water line from house to pole barn

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/04/2021

01/23/2021

Great, he installed sink, faucet, garbage disposal, and a water filter.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

11/01/2020

I have not been contacted by a plumber as yet.

Description of Work
No work has been done

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

08/21/2020

Dave did a Top Notch Job on our recent Bathroom Remodel! He was punctual, prepared, and did a good job with the installation of a new toilet and vanity. He spotted some problems we were not previously aware of, and corrected those as well. We are so happy to have found a skilled and professional plumber!

Description of Work
Plumbing for Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

07/20/2020

Dave(owner) was excellent. Quality work done on time and a very fair price. A pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Needed a gas line run from outside to inside the basement of my house. Also ran a gas line for fireplace.

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

01/29/2020

It was great!

Description of Work
Faucets, Fixtures and Pipes - Repair or Replace

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

04/12/2013

Dave was prompt in answering my first call (not like other companies). We set up a date that was 3 days after my original call and was a day best suited for me. He showed up on time. Showed him the bathroom and where it was leaking downstairs. He assessed things. First was to replace the shut off valve for the toilet. A previous pumber had installed a metal valve and pipe going into copper pipe. T...

Description of Work
I had a guest bathroom that I normally shut off. Since my mother-in-law was coming for a visit, I turned the water on in the bathroom. Later I went down into the basement and there is water all over the floor. Big problem. I don't what is actually causing the problem; all I know is that I have a problem.

Work Completed On 04/12/2013

12/01/2004

THE COMPANY RESPONDED QUICKLY. HE GAVE A QUICK ESTIMATE BASED ON MY DESCRIPTION. HE REVIEWED THE SITUATION, WAS CAREFUL TO MAKE SURE HE COULD MAKE THE CONVERSION SAFELY, NEAT & CLEAN. HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. IT WAS A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE.

Description of Work
THE COMPANY CONVERTED A WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE TO A GAS LOG COMPATIBLE.

Category plumbing

Plumbing Service and Repair and New Installations, Water, Heater, Water Softeners, Well Pumps, Faucet Replacements

Septic Tank Cleaning