CLMS Landscapes

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2014

CLMS is a highly experienced and reputable Landscape and Snow Removal company which prides itself on its ability to provide a professional experience to its Commercial and Residential Customers. At CLMS you will work directly with the owner, who is highly detailed and devoted to providing quality services at competitive prices. CLMS employees 6-10 professional, hard-working employees throughout the Landscape season. Billing options included; billing at the end of each working month, per service, or total contract billed over 8 to 12 months. Inquire within for special promotions and loyal customer discounts....

Ladder 1 Pressure Washing LLC

If you’re looking to increase your curb appeal or sell your home we have the perfect solution. Ladder 1 Pressure Washing LLC is Firefighter owned and operated. We specialize in commercial and residential cleaning from siding, roofs, concrete, decks and fencing. We offer the best pricing in the area along with excellent customer service. Fully Insured. Soft Wash House Washing--Is DIRT, MOLD, or MILDEW on your siding ruining your curb appeal? WE CAN HELP! House washing is the perfect solution. Low Pressure Roof Cleaning--Is your roof looking DARK, STREAKY or DISCOLORED? Don't replace when you can restore! Concrete Cleaning--Driveways, sidewalks, walkways, patios and pool decks. Your property concrete surfaces will look new again. PLUS Deck and Fence cleaning.

Clear Water Prowash

Dedicated to serve the Columbus, Ohio and surrounding areas to provide extraordinary results. Award winning company who strives for perfection and no hassles for our clients. We offer exterior house cleaning and some. roof cleaning with no (non) pressure cleaning and use the correct detergents recommended by the leading roofing manufactures (asphalt shingles, slate, tile,metal etc...) paver patio restoration and concrete power washing. Our company has been taught by the 4 top power washing schools to SAFELY clean vinyl, stucco, dryvit, Efis, James Hardie board, brick, stone, any roofing material, etc...). Paver leveling, joint sanding, sealing and concrete sealing is also available. You may see more testimonials, videos, before/after pictures on our Super Service award winning sister division here on Angie's List...Deck Escapes Staining & Beyond, LLC www.facebook.com/clearwaterprowash www.facebook.com/deckescapes

Flores Landscaping Services Inc

Flores Landscapes is dedicated to exceeding the expectations of clients though high integrity and accountability. We understand that your home is likely the most valuable asset you will ever own - both financially and sentimentally. Flores will enhance the outdoor aesthetics of your home, while making the process smooth and professional. Additional email: info@FloresLandscapes.com.

06/26/2018

Annette D.

I called three companies for quotes, they responded the fastest, and they had the best price. They also emailed with more professionalism, the job went very well and I have zero complaints. I would definitely hire them again

Description of Work
Mulching and edging

Category landscaping,mulch

04/04/2017

Victoria F.

Our experience was extremely positive, as Tyler Armbruster and Jesus team were very nice, easy to work with, incredibly responsive (rapidly) and highly professional and reliable. Every step in our process was pleasant and beautifully done. The hardscape and landscape product and plants were top quality. We recommend Tyler and CLMS for any landscape/hardscape work.

Description of Work
▪️Existing patio removed ▪️Existing deck removed ▪️Existing landscaping transplanted ▪️Large pine trees cut down and stumps ground ▪️Designed a new patio with beautiful details ▪️Installed new concrete paver patio ▪️Installed new stairs ▪️Installed new landscaping blended with preexisting transplanted surgery pants ▪️Mulched all beds ▪️Replaced and Atrium doors with French doors.

Category landscaping,mulch,hardscaping

04/25/2016

John F.

CLMS did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. Beginning with the quoting process, they responded quickly and were punctual for all appointments. Their design ideas and expertise were very helpful in figuring out what I really wanted and what would work best for my home layout; and they were the only ones to provide me computer-generated images of how the patio would look. Pricing was fair and competitive and negotiable when additional elements were bundled into the project (such as the landscaping around the new patio). They came across an unexpected opening in their schedule and ended up starting my project about six weeks earlier than I expected. The work was completed quickly and in very high quality with a lot of attention to detail. They worked with me every step of the way to make sure I was going to be satisfied with the end result before anything permanent was done. Their workers were knowledgeable, courteous, prompt, and they cleaned up after themselves. I would not hesitate to highly recommend them for any landscape/hardscape projects.

Description of Work
designed and installed stamped concrete patio along with seating wall made of paver stones designed and installed landscaping (mulch beds and plant material) around the new patio

Category landscaping,mulch,hardscaping

01/12/2016

Erin F.

Took a little longer than I hoped but great work overall

Description of Work
Courtyard renovation

12/03/2015

Jared C.

Description of Work
The guys at CLMS did a great job fast!

08/12/2015

PREETI P.

Tyler did a fabulous job! I am very pleased with his sincerity and attention to detail. We needed to spruce up the backyard and he did it all including visiting the nursery and picking out the plants and trees and planting these after preparing the beds to remove the overgrowth and installing weed mats in 2 areas. Tyler also offered to prune the shrubs around the house at no additional cost. We accepted that offer gladly as we had not yet been able to get to all the shrubs! He prepped some areas of the lawn that were balding with grass seeds also at no charge. All of the work was completed in less than 2 days. Tyler and his men were courteous. I will definitely recommend Tyler and CLMS to anyone looking for a good, reliable company who will work with you!

Description of Work
They mulched the entire property, edging of mulch beds (that did not have a brick border), removed 2 dead trees, ground the stumps and planted 2 new trees, removal of overgrowth, chemical application to weeds, installation of weed mat in 2 areas (one very large back bed that also had to be cleared of overgrowth),purchase and installation of pants (17 in total) including 2 trees.

04/27/2015

Ryan B.

The folks at CLMS landscaping were top notch. They were able to work within a budget and were prompt and courteous throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for landscaping services

Description of Work
Provided spring cleanup to the landscaping (edging, mulching, weeding, etc)

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

08/23/2014

Robin R.

Al,ost all debris was gone on the first day. I got home from work the next day and weed cloth was already done and all gravel was laid by 5 that day. I had some great little worker bees because I never thought in a million years this would be completed in 2 days.

Description of Work
I am beyond words to describe the work that was done for me by CLMS. I had16 years of debris, grass clippings and overgrown yuck on the easement in my backyard (which is very large area). In two days, t*** is right 2 days, this area was totally cleared, weed cloth pit down and gravel laid and the transformation is beyond anything I could even imagine. I keep walking back there to look at it all the time. It is beyond belief.

04/24/2014

Joan S.

Since I am no longer able to do the trimming in our yard, I flagged down CLMS Landscapes who have maintained the church lawn across from our home. The team is there weekly cutting the lawn and trimming, and I have always been impressed by how quickly and thoroughly the job has been completed, so I wanted to see if they would just trim for me. I was accepted as a new customer immediately and before the team left, they trimmed my lawn making it a lot easier on me and my husband who had yet to cut the lawn with his riding mower. When my husband is no longer able to use the mower, we will most likey ask CLMS Landscapes to do that as well.

Description of Work
The provider trimmed the grass in our yard (approx. 3/4 acre) around the house, stones lining the front yard, and trees, an area in front beyond the stones which is hard for my husband to cut with the mower, and a small side hill.

Category landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel

Commercial & Residential - Mowing, Weeding, Bed Edging & Mulching, Fertilization, Tree & Shrub Care, Seasonal Color, Pruning, Stump Grinding, Landscape Installation, Hardscape Installation, Tree & Overgrowth Removal, & Seeding & Sod.