ABBRUZZESE BROTHERS INC

Founded 1982 • With Angi since June 2010

Full service Grounds Maintenance- Design Build Hardscape/Landscape service...

Midwest Lightscapes

10 LIGHT SYSTEM ONLY $1595! We are a family-owned and operated company, passionate about outdoor architectural and landscape lighting. Whether you’re looking to have a new system installed or an old system replaced or serviced, we can help. We service all existing systems! We will also convert a gaslight post to an LED system. Our Systems are sure to look beautiful for a lifetime and our custom installations set us apart from anyone else.

Offers by Midwest Lightscapes on Angi
LDF Outdoor Lighting

Since 2004 I have been designing and installing low voltage outdoor lighting systems for residential clients. Unlike our competition, we are not a division of a larger landscape company, and we are not a national franchise. This means our only focus is on outdoor lighting and our creativity and flexibility is not beholden to a particular product line or business model. As owner, I work on every job we install and take pride and ownership in each one. We vow to make the night the most beautiful and inviting time to enjoy your outdoor home.

Offers by LDF Outdoor Lighting on Angi
Landscapes By Terra, Inc

We help people invest in the place they spend the most time. Whether we are picking up the phone or a shovel, every member of our enterprise is aligned with the long-term success of your landscape design project. Team up with Landscapes by Terra for the finest professional landscape design in Ohio. Complement your vision with our talented designers. Then, watch it brought to life by a courteous crew that keeps your project on schedule, on budget, and leaves you awake in the dream that began to take shape with our first phone call.

Offers by Landscapes By Terra, Inc on Angi

07/17/2017

They did an excellent job. In fact my sister needed some work done, so I recommended them.

Description of Work
They provided landscaping services.The put down river rock in front of our house.Built a small patio for our barbecue grill.

Category hardscaping,patios

10/10/2015

Description of Work
We signed up with them to take care of our lawn maintenance.

Category landscaping

10/21/2013

They showed up on time and were finished by the time I got home from work. Fantastic job.

Description of Work
Redesigned landscaping around house and the performed the work

Category landscaping

12/14/2012

I cannot say enough good things about this experience. Chad had some wonderful ideas when creating the design for our house and the workers (I'm sorry I can't remember all of their names) were so professional and they worked so well together. They were eager to please us and I feel went above and beyond. They worked hard and were extremely consciencious about their work. One gentlemen even used a ...

Description of Work
We had two retaining walls installed creating two beds in the front of our house along with shrubs, flowers and two large trees planted. We have a lot of areas with no grass so we had sod installed. They also moved a previously planted lilac bush.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

09/23/2005

VERY PLEASANT TO WORK WITH.

Description of Work
THEY REBUILT THREE BALCONIES ON MY HOME.

Category contractors

Landscaping, Hardscape including patios, decks, water features, outdoor fireplaces, grills and fire pits and irrigation.