R-Pro Insulation Professionals

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2009

12936 Stonecreek Dr. Suite D

Pickerington, OH 43147

Ask about Our Financing Options!...

01/12/2021

Theresa D.

We added insulation to our home after receiving a home energy audit and rebates from our gas company. We are very happy with the work R-Pro did. The company was very responsive. They arrived on time and worked efficiently, making sure we approved the work. They also did a great job cleaning up.

Description of Work
Wall insulation added, bathroom fan re-vented

09/04/2019

Jennifer S.

It went really well. John came out first and did a thorough inspection of the house and explained to me in detail what needed to be done. The guys who came to do the job were nice and professional. They worked quietly, talked to me through each step of the job, and cleaned up afterward. Before they left, they showed me a few other places we could make changes ourselves to tighten up the house even more.

Description of Work
Insulation upgrade after Columbia Gas home audit

Category insulation

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

09/12/2018

Daurel C.

R-Pro showed up on time and finished on time. Did a good job

Description of Work
insulate Pole Barn

08/13/2018

Jason A.

Company sent out a relatively inexperienced salesmen, Austin. He often had to check with the Owner regarding pricing, scope, etc. Everything I inquired about “shouldn’t be a problem,” according to salesmen. Unfortunately, it occasionally was a problem. We verbally discussed and agreed on a scope. We attempted to proceed with signing a contract for work to be done by the company. The company presented me with a very one-sided contract that did not even fully list the scope of the work. It only listed the materials. I attempted to clarify this. It also had a lot of boilerplate language that was not appropriate to my install. For example, to install insulation in my house I was required to release them of liability should they damage my roof, my lawn, or break my sidewalk or driveway! According to the contract, these items were beyond their control. I scratched this stuff off the Contract. It even went so far as to say that I could not cancel without penalty, but should they become delayed I’d have to wait until if they were able to schedule me again. I sent back my corrections and indicated that I’d be happy to discuss these changes with the Owner. The salesmen contacted me soon thereafter and told me that the Owner decided that he did not want to work for me. I tried to contact the Owner and my phone calls were not returned. I can only assume that they were going to rip me off and were no longer interested in working for me once I was on to them. I don’t know if they do good work or not, but certainly read the fine print!

Description of Work
Closed cell spray foam attic insulation. 96 sq ft of R-14 in the walls, 1550 sq ft of of R-38 on the roof deck.

Category insulation

Unfortunately, we anticipated this retaliatory review when we made the decision to decline this project. Austin has done a great job for us and I think it's great that he uses his resources and makes a phone call to clarify anything that he may not be completely sure about or to get other ideas to solve a problem. That's a good salesperson in our opinion, rather than telling people something just to make a sale! To my knowledge there were no problems until we received a very lengthy email objecting in great detail to all of the work scope and the terms and conditions of our contract. It was expected of us to write a new special contract to meet the customer's terms. We are happy to add clarification to the work scope as needed. I actually encourage this as it is good for the customer and R-Pro as then there is no ambiguity as to what's to be expected from both parties. Our terms and conditions on the other hand are not adjustable as they were written by an attorney to be in compliance with the Ohio Sales & Consumers Practices Act and to protect the consumer and our company from frivolous claims. This review has largely misconstrued what they say and mean. They do include language that your structure has to support the weight of insulation products and our workers. Not all buildings are built properly or are in a condition that can support insulation or the workers, such as damage from a prior roof leak, drywall that was not installed with proper fasteners or a driveway that is in poor condition. I don't know what he's referring to on the damaged roof claim. R-Pro has always taken care of any problem that we were responsible for. Our cancellation policy protects us from someone cancelling on short notice or simply not being there when the crew arrives. If this happens it is at great expense and loss of revenue to R-Pro, far greater than the penalty fee in the contract. We can't just send a crew to a new job on this short of notice. You also expected us to rewrite the contract so that if you decided to cancel at the last minute we would reschedule you at the top of the list. This would require us to cancel someone else to accommodate you, which is not the way we treat our customers. We do what we say, when we say. However there can be delays beyond our control. As for not getting a response from the owner, you did. That's why Austin called you. We hire people because we have more work than we can do as owners. The reason we declined the job was certainly not because you were "on to us", it's because you made it very clear that we would not be able to satisfy you and your demands were unreasonable.

04/17/2018

Andrew W.

The crew arrived on time, was very professional, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Closed cell spray foam kitchen wall prior to drywall.

03/30/2018

Myra L.

I could not be happier with the service I received from start to finish. I had Columbia Gas perform an energy audit of my home. I had grown tired of my energy bills creeping upward, especially when we have an exceptionally hot or cold season here in Ohio. My home was built in 1959. Well, I had no idea it had very little insulation. Ugh! Columbia Gas recommended R-Pro for the work I needed/wanted done to insulate my home. R-Pro was wonderful. The estimate was straightforward and John made sure I understood my options. The two-man crew who completed the work were great. R-Pro handled all the rebate paperwork that I was eligible to receive through Columbia Gas. I wish all companies were this easy to work with on a home project! I am telling all my neighbors to take advantage of the Columbia Gas rebate/energy audit program while it is available and to call R-Pro! They will take good care of your home.

Description of Work
Whole house insulation: exterior walls, roof, rim joists

01/29/2018

Rajiv R.

The appointment was made easily, Mr. Reichow was thorough and professional, and provided a detailed assessment and estimate. Ultimately we did not go with R-Pro because another company's proposed material and detailed installation plan appeared to be more appropriate for OUR situation (an older home with somewhat inaccessible attic areas, lots of nooks and crannies), but R-Pro is certainly a company we will continue to consider. We have nothing but good things to say about our interactions with them.

Description of Work
Insulation services after an energy audit

06/02/2017

Denise W.

All of it was completed Safely neatly and efficiently They are professional and Did an excellent job

Description of Work
To install vents for kitchen fan, and 2 bathroom fan through the roof. Need Insulation to out side walls Knee walls and ceiling. Sealing air leaks

05/18/2017

Kelly S.

The insulation was more than it needed to be (R60) and the structure to keep the insulation from falling out of hatch was made out of foam board (cheap and fell apart). In addition, there is still NO air-flow in our attic and the baffles were poorly constructed. I feel like we were taken advantage of and now have to hire someone to come back out and fix the air-flow issue.

Description of Work
They insulated our roof several years ago and added baffles to help with air-flow in the attic. They were also supposed to built something around the hatch to prevent insulation from falling out.

04/10/2017

Adda C.

Great. Our house feels warmer and we hear less noise from the outside.

Description of Work
Insulation was blown inside or walks and attic area

B-Level Ltd

Locally owned and operated business servicing the Greater Central Ohio area for over 24 years. 18 employees. No Subs. Drug Free Workplace. Payment due upon completion. No high pressure sales. $398.00 minimum. Credit Cards accepted. Financing is available.

Basement Remedy

Basement Remedy is a small, Veteran owned & operated company specializing in Historic and Contemporary Foundation Repair, Drainage, Masonry, and more. We pride ourselves in the highest quality work, backed by warranty. We are a non-sponsored company and do not install "systems." Our methods and materials have been proven over time.

Offers by Basement Remedy on Angi
    Stay Dry Waterproofing - Columbus

Our team at Stay Dry Waterproofing has over 20 years of experience protecting homes in Columbus. Our team of experts has experience transforming any damp, musty, and wet basement into a comfortable dry living space. We use only tested products that are guaranteed to keep your home safe. Whether you have noticed water, mold, or musty odors emitting from your basement or crawl space, we can help. Stay Dry Waterproofing is Central Ohio's leader in Basement repair and drainage needs. Everything from Basement Waterproofing, Mold Remediation, Foundation Crack and Bowed Wall Repairs, Yard Drainage, and Crawlspace Encapsulation. Life time warranties, Free Estimates and zero percent financing options.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available

Fiberglass, Spray Foam, Injection Foam, Cellulose, Waterproof Basement Insulation, Roofing, Thermal Imaging, BPI Certified Energy Auditing. Residential, Commercial and Industrial. Attic, Ceiling, Wall, Crawl Space, Rim Band, Basement Insulation Services and Air Sealing .