COMO Landscapes

Founded 1988 • With Angi since April 2009

Additional DBAs - Central Ohio Maintenance Organization Inc, COMO Inc. Additional phone - (614) 830-2666....

Jones Topsoil Co

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

Midwest Lightscapes

10 LIGHT SYSTEM ONLY $1595! We are a family-owned and operated company, passionate about outdoor architectural and landscape lighting. Whether you’re looking to have a new system installed or an old system replaced or serviced, we can help. We service all existing systems! We will also convert a gaslight post to an LED system. Our Systems are sure to look beautiful for a lifetime and our custom installations set us apart from anyone else.

Offers by Midwest Lightscapes on Angi
LDF Outdoor Lighting

Since 2004 I have been designing and installing low voltage outdoor lighting systems for residential clients. Unlike our competition, we are not a division of a larger landscape company, and we are not a national franchise. This means our only focus is on outdoor lighting and our creativity and flexibility is not beholden to a particular product line or business model. As owner, I work on every job we install and take pride and ownership in each one. We vow to make the night the most beautiful and inviting time to enjoy your outdoor home.

Offers by LDF Outdoor Lighting on Angi

08/03/2017

Overall well. Work performed as promised. I used the this service last year as well.

Description of Work
I had a spring clean up performed on the shrubs, with trimming, edging, and mulching.

Category mulch

03/14/2017

I am happy with the results. They did a good job of mixing in new pavers with the existing weathered pavers, so that it doesn't look like something was added on 10 years later. Their price was better than other companies that gave me estimates. Rob is a very personable guy. He listened to what I wanted, and provided suggestions. There were a couple adjustments that were needed afterward, and they ...

Description of Work
widen existing paver walkway

Category hardscaping

05/18/2016

They came out to do the work without notice and did not do it to my expectations. The area was not graded or leveled at all. The 4-5 cu yards of dirt was not nearly enough to properly fill the area. There is still a depression in the yard and some low spots were not filled. I called yesterday when I got home and told Danielle I was not happy to see they had came out without notifying me as I wante...

Description of Work
Front Yard Add approximately 4-5 yards of topsoil to low spots Spread seed over graded area and cover with straw

Category mulch

02/18/2016

Their price was a little high, but the service was good. It took them a little while to get out here. They did good work.

Description of Work
COMO Landscapes did basic mulching, topsoil, and landscape work.

Category landscaping,mulch

08/16/2015

I was contacted for an appointment time so that the rep could review the work to be done and provide quote. Another appt was scheduled to do the actual work. All transactions were prompt and professional. The work was executed and my yard was left in good shape afterwards. (The work was done summer 2014 and I am not sure of the exact date).

Description of Work
Removed large dirt pile and 3 raised garden beds.

Category lawn service,mulch

06/24/2015

COMO is awesome. The office staff is always so polite and responsive and the work is always meets or exceeds expectations.

Description of Work
They provide landscaping, yard clean up and snow removal for us. The latest is spring cleanup of the flower beds.

Category landscaper","lawn service","mulch delivery service","snow removal service

02/12/2015

I have been using them for 3 years. They take care of everything. They make it easy and they stand behind their work.

Description of Work
They do my fertilization, weed care, and they have aerated and re-seeded my grass.

Category landscaper","lawn treatment service

08/20/2014

From start to finish this company amazed us. After three long years of quote after quote we found who we were looking for right around the corner from us. We had a detached 2 car garage that was going unused becuase the driveway that had been there when the house was built in 1959 had long since disappeared. We had quotes as high as 6000 come in. For a secondary, gravel driveway, we just couldnt justify that cost. Then came Robert with COMO. He was pleasant. Explained things in detail to us. Was completely friendly and gave us ideas we didnt know we had. They arrived as scheduled. The job took as long as they expected. Robert answered every single concern my husband and I had (What can I say, we had some OCD/Anxiety going on!) and he took it in stride. The final bill and the original quote were right on par. A plus in my book due to another recent issue with another contractor. There were absolutely NO SURPRISES here. We now have a lovely driveway using recycled concrete. Next year we will put a layer of gravel on top but for now, it looks great. Will have COMO back in the future to work on some other landscaping projects .

Description of Work
Put in a very long driveway (Gravel)

Category mulch delivery service

07/04/2014

The team did an awesome job! Have used for other things as well and they never disappoint. They pruned shrubs, pulled weeds, trimmed out beds and tree rings so clean and sharp and then mulched with high quality materials. Have had another local greenhouse do the job before and the mulch was horrid and had weeds again in a week....not this year. They are our go to company! Vicki in the office is always responsive and kind!+

Description of Work
Complete flower bed cleanup and mulch.

Category landscaper","lawn service","mulch delivery service","tree service company

04/03/2014

While I did not contract work from COMO, my experience with them was a pleasant one. They are very professional and responsive. They have friendly service and are very responsive to the needs of the customer. I would recommend this company to anyone interested.

Description of Work
I contacted COMO to get an estimate on yard clean up and maintenance.

Category lawn service","mulch delivery service

Grounds keeping, mowing, trimming, edging, mulching, tree & shrub pruning, shaping & fertilization, aeration, fertilization, flower installation & maintenance, weed control, landscaping design & installation, seed, sod, grading & hydro-seeding, fence & decks, paver patios, snow removal, spring & fall clean-up.

Check, Visa, MasterCard