Baal Roofing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2016

Roofing repairs are our specialty. Did you know that most repairs if done properly will last till the end of a roofs mechanical life? Have us take a look!...

Dowden's Roofing & Home Improvement

2 Employees. Uses subs for roofing, siding, & gutters. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. LIC #HIC0662. Additional DBA - Dowden's Roofing Co & Dowden, David Roofing.

Corps 1 Home Services

Corps 1 Home Services was founded on the principle of “There’s a way to do it better”. Cutting corners is not an option and doing something the right way or learning a better way is easier than not. All of our contractors and technicians have over 100 years of combined industry experience & knowledge. We offer full roof replacements, specializing in asphalt shingles (we do not offer metal, slate or wood shake roofing). We are proud to say that we are a CertainTeed Certified installer. All roofs come with a 50 Year Non-Prorated Manufacturers Warranty & a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty! From the beginning to the end of your project a Corps 1 Home Services representative will assess your need and assure that your project is completed according to your satisfaction. One of our project managers would be delighted to meet with you for a free roof inspection.

Skylights Plus

Skylights plus is a locally owned and operated company servicing the Columbus area. We specialize in skylight installation & repair & solarium and sunroom glass repair and replacement .

11/11/2020

Quick, professional, honest, affordable & fair. No complaints.

Description of Work
Certify roof for sale of home.

Category home inspection

09/12/2019

Lyndon is a fantastic gentleman! I had concerns my roof might be wind damaged and wanted a second opinion. Lyndon was able to schedule a visit quickly, and went up on both stories of the roof with me and pointed items out to that needed minor repair. However, Lyndon told me that my roof was in great condition for its age, and it would not need replaced anytime soon. Lyndon recommended some product...

Description of Work
Roof inspection

07/20/2019

Great! Lyndon Horsford from Baal Roofing responded to my Angies List inquiry about loose/missing wood shakes. He provided a prompt quote and Baal start/completed the work within a couple weeks. None of the other companies that responded could do the work in a timely manner, or were not interested in a small job. Very happy with Baal Roofing and Lyndon Horsford.

Description of Work
Wood Shake Repair/Maintenance

Category roofing,roof cleaning

06/15/2019

They came out quickly to give us an estimate, was very knowledgeable about the roofing standards. Took 2 days to complete the tear off and replacement.

Description of Work
The roof needed to be replaced and 2 chimneys taken down past the rafters

04/29/2019

First, I did not hear from this contractor for a few days after I both emailed him and called and left a VM. He then said he would get back to me in a few days about when he could meet to review the work that needed to be done, and then provide an estimate. I have never heard a thing since, and that was over 10 days ago.

Description of Work
Replcement/repair of cracked plank siding

Category siding

Roofing repair, siding, gutters, attic insulation , attic ventilation, solar powered attic ventilating fans.

Drainage issues below grade.