Perrysburg Floor Covering & Design Center

With Angi since August 2010

Pronto Construction LLP specialized in all types of residential and commercial tile installation services. We are proud of working with a crew of master tile setters, with experience on working with all types of materials ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, natural stone, glass tile. Our tile setters skills go from simple tile floor, to all types of complex designs, to specialty applications, we have the staff to do the job right and to your expectations. We also provide to our customers with full bathroom & kitchen remodel services. We are very committed to customer satisfaction and that is always our top priority. With a quality craftsmanship we always provide our customers with the highest quality installations and services.

I specialize in wood, tile, and vinyl floor installation and floor/subfloor remediation. I also custom design patterned wood floor coverings and wall coverings!!!! Herringbone, Geometric, Etc... Let's create the floor of your dreams! Bathroom/Kitchen renovations are a HUGE value boost that we can outfit your home with as well. Call today for a free estimate! Big or small! My phone rings 24/7. If I’m not available at the time, you will hear from me within the hour.

05/04/2013

The work was excellent. Their product is very good. They had two different crews here, one for tiling and one for the carpeting. They were people I would be proud to say were my sons. They took pride in their work and the job they did showed that. They did very, very good work. The price was very reasonable. If you want a good job for a good price, I would recommend getting them to come out and gi...

Description of Work
I used Perrysburg Floor Covering & Design Center for tile flooring and carpeting. They did the kitchen, mud room, dinette and family room. It was the whole back side of my house. It was approximately 2/3 in tile and the rest in carpet.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Carpet & rugs, ceramic tile, flooring & hardwood flooring.