Northwestern Tree Service and Landscaping

Founded 2015 • With Angi since May 2015

We take pride in our work. 4-5 employee crews. Willing to travel anywhere in our service area. Active military owned and managed. Part of Veteran Owned Businesses. Fully insured....

Cosgrove's Lawn Service

Cosgrove's Lawn Service

Cosgrove's Lawn service is a family owned and operated business with over 25 years of experience. We are honest reliable and insured. We offer a wide variety of services. such as mowing ,edging ,weeding,mulching,landscaping, trimming bushes, and small trees in Toledo, OH area. We manage and care for lawns on private and commercial properties. We will make sure all duties are carried out effectively. Always a free and friendly estimate.

Offers by Cosgrove's Lawn Service on Angi

08/12/2020

I accepted the quote but they never showed. They never contacted me. Months went by and I contacted them again and AGAIN, they were supposed to come and give me an updated quote and never showed again. Not even a call back. Very Unprofessional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was scheduled to have 4 trees removed.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

08/17/2018

Excellent service and friendly people

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two trees removed

11/15/2017

They were unable to get a bucket truck on to the property due to recent rains but got the job done anyway by climbing and "swinging" around the branches.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had dead wood taken out of trees overhanging the drive and other areas of the yard. Our neighbor also asked if they would remove a large branch overhanging a part of her house and they accomplished it that same afternoon.

08/28/2017

Trimmed exactly what I wanted. Very prompt and professional, even put my winter cover on the pool to protect it. Excellent service! Price was lowest estimate I got but the service was the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimmed

08/09/2017

Great job! Great price! Exactly what I wanted and more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
large limb removal

CATEGORY tree service

Tree removal, Tree trimming, Stump Removal, Landscaping including( mulching, tree trimming, bush removal and a lot more) 24/7 emergency work, Storm cleanup.

Mowing