E Dake Plumbing & Heating, Ltd.

Founded 1966 • With Angi since November 2001

Call us today for a free quote at 440-259-5997! Plumbing and heating. Award winning....

Eagle Landscaping Inc

2020 Super Service Award winner! Previous years awarded: 1999, 2003, 2009-2019. 6-8 employees. Uses subs for irrigation & electrical work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask for details on service fees.

Excavation Solutions

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Jimmy Jets

With over 30 years experience with plumbing needs, we have the know how and equipment to solve any of your emergency or maintenance needs. We offer Drain repair, Sewer cleaning, Sewer jetting, and Sewer repair. Have a leaky basement? We can solve that with quick and effective service the bigger guys don't give. We don't cut corners and we give you results that you deserve, guaranteed. Our quote fee is rolled into our service when you hire us. We offer night and weekend emergency services when necessary.

07/21/2021

Professional, on time, get the job done and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They service my air conditioner and furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/10/2018

We called at 7:00 that morning. They responded by 10:30. Work was difficult. They needed to remove a toilet to access the impacted line. Very on task and hard working. It was an urgent situation for us as elderly mother could not use downstairs bathroom and kitchen drains did not work. We truly appreciate their responsiveness and hard work.

Description of Work
Blocked drain line

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

08/14/2018

We've been well satisfied. We haven't had any issues with them.

Description of Work
Plumbing, put in a new bathroom for us, installed new flooring and grab bars.

05/15/2018

This is the 3rd our fourth time I’ve asked E. Dake to do work for us. They are good people, knowledgeable and with fair pricing. They were recommended to me by a family member and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replace majority of plumbing in house

02/19/2018

It went well. The entire system was drained and the air was purged from the system. A new expansion tank was installed along with a water intake value and a bleeder value on top of the expansion tank.. Heat was restored to the cold zone ad system is operating again normally.

Description of Work
Get heat back to one of the zones on our boiler.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

01/09/2018

Things went well. No mess. As usual, a pleasant experience.

Description of Work
We have an old house with equally old plumbing and need the upstairs bathtub drain serviced occasionally.

01/08/2018

Dake is the only plumbing contractor I would hire.

Description of Work
New furnace and whole house air conditioning , plus field sump pump

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

12/12/2017

They were able to come out the day after I called. This was not an emergency but and inconvenience. The kitchen clog was just loose debris that became dislodged that I could have fixed had I known what the problem was (I guess that's why you pay a professional.) The bath spigot needed a part replaced that they did not have on their truck. They went and purchased the part, came back and replaced it. I thought the cost was a little on the high side but at the end of the day they fixed my problems.

Description of Work
Repaired clogged kitchen and bath spigots

10/26/2017

They were able to come out the same day and replace the leaking hot water heater. They also removed the old tank, took care of the permit, and replaced an old gas ****. Mike did a beautiful job!

Description of Work
We needed a new gas hot water heater installed. The old one started leaking. It was 12 years old.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

09/11/2017

They showed up on time. Very courteous and did everything that needed to be done quickly. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Plumbing service call with half hour labor. The toilet handle was coming off and the inside part of it wasn't working right.

Category plumbing

Plumbing repair and replacement, new home, sewers, snaking, camera, video, jetting & locating, gas & water lines, air conditioning, boilers, including radiant floor heating & backflow certifications, All gas heating.