AMERICAN SLAB-JACKING & CONCRETE LEVELING

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 1998

4.3

HRS. CALL ANYTIME, HAS ANSWERING MACHINE. HUSBAND & WIFE SMALL BUSINESS, BOUGHT 2 YEARS AGO. WILL SERVICE ALL OVER AND PARTS OF AKRON....

Colman concrete

B & B Materials

Specializing in CONCRETE SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Simoni’s Cement LLC

A lifelong passion for helping others, combined with my desire to make an impact where it’s needed most, has led me to pursue a freelance career. With my unmatchable rates, impeccable quality and fast turnaround, I’ve garnered numerous clients who I work with regularly. We specialize in Concrete repair and installation, Landscaping design and architecture, interior remodeling and roofing. Contact me to commission your project today.

Offers by Simoni’s Cement LLC on Angi

08/17/2005

TOTAL LACK OF COURTESY. WOULD NOT RETURN CALLS. I CALLED TWICE AND ONE TIME SPOKE WITH PERHAPS A SON... AND EXPLAINED JOB NEEDED DONE AND ASKED FOR A REPLY TO MY PHONE CALL. NO RETURN OF CALL EVER MADE. THIS COMPANY'S BEHAVIOR LEAVES ME THINKING THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN DOING WORK SO I SUGGEST THAT IF YOU NEED GOOD WORK..... GO WITH THE COMPANY THAT DID OUR WORK... PERMA LIFT... THEY DID GREAT W...

Description of Work
I WAS GIVEN THEIR NAME BY A REALTOR.... I CALLED TO GET A QUOTE ON SIDEWALK LEVELING AND CORRECTIONS TO INSPECTION BEFORE SELLING A HOUSE. I CALLED AND NO REPLY TO MY MESSAGE. I CALLED AGAIN AND SPOKE WITH SOMEONE IN THE HOME..... AND EXPLAINED JOB, WORK NEEDED AND REQUESTED A REPLY. I STILL WAIT... 2 WKS. LATER..... THEY DID NOT HAVE THE COURTESY TO RETURN A CALL. THEY MIGHT DO GREAT WORK.... BUT WHO WOULD KNOW IT ..... THEY WON'T GET ANY OF MY OR ANYONE I KNOW OF NEEDING THIS WORK DONE BUSINESS. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM AND HAVE NOTIFIED HANNA/ SMYTHE CRAMER SALESPERSON OF THE LACK OF INTEREST BY THIS COMPANY TO DO WORK. THE SALESPERSON HAS SINCE REMOVED HIM FROM HER RECOMMEND LIST AND INSTEAD ADDED PERMA LIFT THAT DID WORK FOR US AND DID A FINE JOB.

Category concrete repair

04/14/1998

USED THEM TO LEVEL A WALKWAY. EXCELLENT WORK.

Description of Work

Category concrete repair

RESIDENTIAL & COKMMERCIAL CONCRETE LEVELING, INCLUDING SIDEWALKS, ALL FLOORS, DRIVEWAYS, PATIOS, ETC. CAN DO DIFFICULT JOBS, USE HIGH PRESSURE PUMP, LIME & WATER PUMPED UNDERNEATH WITH SMALL HOLE DRILLED, LEVELED & SEALED.

NO CREDIT CARDS/SR. DISCOUNTS. DOESN'T POUR CONCRETE.