Smithco Equipment

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2010

We are family run company. We treat our customers with respect, and like they are one of the family. Veteran Discount....

Handyman van 4 u

Handyman van 4 u

25 years experience in all aspects of construction, work guaranteed.

04/12/2019

Poorly. They did not show up for their first appointment. No call or text, just a no show. I made it clear that the mower had to be towed down from the barn unless they could jump it. When they finally showed up, I asked if they could call me with an estimate for repair. They do not usually answer their phone so I left a message, asking for an estimate. When the mower was picked up here, Paul Gard...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted a mower to be repaired. In lieu of that, I would have purchased a new mower. Probably from them.

03/31/2018

They were prompt with scheduling pickup and delivery. Very personable and a pleasure to interact. They found a few items and did their best to advise on my options. The price was reasonable and fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawnmower and weedwhacker tune up

02/08/2018

They were able to get the Snow Thrower fixed and returned within one day. That were able to pick up the Snow Thrower a day after I call and returned it fixed the next day before the big snow. They were responsive and able to fix it at a reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed Snow Thrower that would not start.

07/31/2017

Owner went out of his way to help. Service was inexpensive and perfomed in a quality manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawnmower repair

12/22/2015

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

LAWN CARE EQUIPMENT CENTER- WALK BEHIND MOWERS.REAR ENGINE RIDERS, LAWN TRACTORS, COMMERCIAL ZERO MOWERS, COMMERCIAL WALK BEHINDS. AND MORE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available