Clean Expressions

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2007

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. ...

McGrew's Above & Beyond Floor Care Inc

McGrew's Above and Beyond floor Care Inc. has over 20 years of Experience. We take pride in every job that we do. It's very important to keep our customers satisfied.

04/16/2014

Crew does a great job. Love coming home to a clean house. Price is a little high, but you get great quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Every other week house cleaning.

01/13/2014

They provide a professional and complete service. Always arrive when scheduled, start working immediately upon arrival, and do not stop working until the work is complete. We highly recommend Clean Expressions - they are wonderful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nancy and her team at Clean Expressions have cleaned our house six times over the last several months, always with the same results - wonderful.

05/31/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had our house cleaned two times now and they always do a great job! They are always on time, and I really appreciate the reminder phone call the day before. I work a flexible night shift and they are always able to accommodate the days I can and cannot have them come out. They are a very professional, organized company, and I highly recommend them!

CATEGORY house cleaning

We appreciate your nice comments! Thank you!!

04/19/2013

The workers always arrive at scheduled time. They do a very good job cleaning and pay attentiondetails. I have used this company for approx one year. I am very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General house cleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thanks so much for taking the time to send in a review on our service. We appreciate it very much!

06/17/2011

They are Excellent Responsible and trustworthy. Bonded, and very thorough, and I don't have to be there. I trust them. I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean Expressions They clean my house weekly. Very efficient, clean , & do the cleaning very well.

CATEGORY house cleaning

It's always great to hear from our customers! Thanks so much for your very nice comments about our work and for taking the time to post a report!

Residential & office cleaning including kitchen, family room, master bedroom, all bathrooms, low-traffic zones, all furniture & fixtures are dusted, upholstery is vacuumed, ceiling fans if reachable, lights & mini blinds are dusted, doors, door trim, window sills, & all baseboards are dusted, wall decorations & picture frames, furniture moved for vacuuming, cowebs, kitchen cleaning includes exterior cabinets & baseboards are dusted.

Maid service- no dishes, picking up or making beds.