Clean Expressions

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2007

4179 Blacklick Rd NW

Pataskala, OH 43062

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. ...

04/16/2014

BONNIE Y.

Crew does a great job. Love coming home to a clean house. Price is a little high, but you get great quality.

Description of Work
Every other week house cleaning.

01/13/2014

Robert O.

They provide a professional and complete service. Always arrive when scheduled, start working immediately upon arrival, and do not stop working until the work is complete. We highly recommend Clean Expressions - they are wonderful

Description of Work
Nancy and her team at Clean Expressions have cleaned our house six times over the last several months, always with the same results - wonderful.

05/31/2013

Kenneth S.

Description of Work
We have had our house cleaned two times now and they always do a great job! They are always on time, and I really appreciate the reminder phone call the day before. I work a flexible night shift and they are always able to accommodate the days I can and cannot have them come out. They are a very professional, organized company, and I highly recommend them!

Category house cleaning

We appreciate your nice comments! Thank you!!

04/19/2013

Deb U.

The workers always arrive at scheduled time. They do a very good job cleaning and pay attentiondetails. I have used this company for approx one year. I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
General house cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Thanks so much for taking the time to send in a review on our service. We appreciate it very much!

06/17/2011

Angela W.

They are Excellent Responsible and trustworthy. Bonded, and very thorough, and I don't have to be there. I trust them. I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Clean Expressions They clean my house weekly. Very efficient, clean , & do the cleaning very well.

Category house cleaning

It's always great to hear from our customers! Thanks so much for your very nice comments about our work and for taking the time to post a report!

06/05/2010

JULIE M.

see above

Description of Work
i had spring cleaning done to my home. they did everthing. cleaned inside/out of refridg, window seals, blinds, cleaned 4 ceiling fans, base boards. they did a awesome job. i had never gotten my home cleaned before so i was alittle afraid, but i went for it. i have decided to use them again for bi-weekly cleaning and see out it works out.

Category house cleaning

We're very pleased that we made your first experience with a cleaning service a happy one. Thanks for your nice comments, Julie! Yes, spring cleanings are expensive due to the time required. I think you'll find the fee reasonable - going forward - and we're so happy to have you on board with us!

03/24/2010

SUSAN S.

They are very responsive and very thorough without being fussy. They pay good attention to detail too. They come out monthly and provide good follow-up. They make sure that we are satisfied with their work. They are excellent.

Description of Work
We used Clean Expressions Cleaning Service for housecleaning a week ago.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for your very nice comments about our service. It's truly a pleasure being of service to you!

02/18/2010

Kim M.

I hired them on a weekly basis. They have done a great job. They are very responsive to my requests and they are very professional. I am really pleased with them. They came out last Friday. I am not sure about the cost of their services as my husband takes care of that. I really like the owner Nancy. She gives a courtesy call every other week to let me know that she is coming. Every other week is what I am on. She checks in to make sure that everything is okay. When the women walk into my house, they are not in the house more than a minute before they start the work. It is amazing. There are 3 or 4 of them that come in and they clean very fast but very thoroughly. Nancy sends an invoice every other week. They are very good. Their price is competitive with what I have paid in the past for these services. I honestly don't whether what I have paid in the past is over or under what I should have paid. But I like them.

Description of Work
The housecleaning company came out and gave me an estimate and is doing the work for me.

Category house cleaning

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with Clean Expressions. We are so pleased to know that you're happy with our service!

03/11/2009

Brian V.

From the start a few months ago until now I only have good things to say. They use products without chemicals in my house and if I need them to do more cleaning in an area they will. The owner always calls to remind me they will be coming the next day and asks me if the cleaning acceptable. Which I have been happy after every visit.

Description of Work
They arrived on time for the initial cleaning and every cleaning after that. They are always professional. The come with a crew of 3 or 4 for my house. They excepted my request for using non chemicals used in my house. I am very pleased with their work when they are finished.

Category house cleaning

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR VERY NICE REVIEW. WE'RE VERY HAPPY THAT YOU'RE PLEASED WITH OUR SERVICE. OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE THE BEST CLEANING SERVICE POSSIBLE AND WE'RE SO PLEASED TO KNOW THAT WE'RE MAKING YOU HAPPY!! WE DO APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS!

05/28/2008

MARSHA K.

Excellent; I have been a customer of Clean Expressions for approximately 1 1/2 years. I tried several cleaning companies and was dissatisfied with all of them until discovering Nancy Waldren with Clean Expressions. Nancy came to our house for the evaluation and described in detail all work that would be performed. Nancy is a firm believer in customer satisfaction. I have never been unhappy with their quality work. Nancy and her crew are very personable and trustworthy people. I will never stop using Clean Expressions and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Thorough cleaning of entire 2 story home.

Category house cleaning

WE APPRECIATE AND THANK YOU FOR SUCH A NICE REPORT ON OUR COMPANY. IT'S ALWAYS A GREAT FEELING KNOWING THAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE HAPPY WITH THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK. WE STRIVE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY! THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR COMMENTS.

10/02/2007

V JOAN C.

This is the cleanest the house has been in 20 years! Other services I've used have left cobwebs here and there, or wooden molding on doors or walls has not been dusted. With Nancy's crew, I haven't noticed that sort of failing. She charges on an hourly basis, entirely dependent on how long the job actually takes, and charges are never more than her initial written estimate (even if the job takes extra time). I learned about Nancy's company when I was calling someone as a reference for another cleaning service, a woman who has been practically in mourning since she moved outside of Nancy's service area (which is limited to Pataskala, Reynoldsburg and Pickerington).

Description of Work
Very complete initial cleaning of our home. This was followed by a second cleaning, costing less, and subsequent "maintenance" cleanings, which we've signed up for, will be less still. Nancy wants to have a "baseline" state of cleanliness when beginning a regular cleaning schedule, so the first 2 cleanings are extremely thorough. The crew will be coming every 2 weeks hereafter.

Category house cleaning

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH A NICE REVIEW OF MY COMPANY'S PERFORMANCE!

Golden Cleaning Services LLC

Mercyb cleaning services

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Home Shine Cleaning Services

Home Shine Cleaning Services offers Residential and Commercial Housecleaning, Window Cleaning (indoor), Upholstery Cleaning and much more. Call us for a free estimate today!

Residential & office cleaning including kitchen, family room, master bedroom, all bathrooms, low-traffic zones, all furniture & fixtures are dusted, upholstery is vacuumed, ceiling fans if reachable, lights & mini blinds are dusted, doors, door trim, window sills, & all baseboards are dusted, wall decorations & picture frames, furniture moved for vacuuming, cowebs, kitchen cleaning includes exterior cabinets & baseboards are dusted.

Maid service- no dishes, picking up or making beds.