AC Construction LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2009

141 Oak Canyon Dr

Pataskala, OH 43062

3 employees. Uses subs for larger jobs. Cost is determined by the job. No service charges. May contact through email.

01/23/2017

William R.

Well done, on time and budget.

Description of Work
Repair of exterior wood trim.

01/04/2017

Brent H.

Category woodworking

10/14/2016

SUSAN M.

they responded to my inquiry and said they did this type of work. I wrote back to get them to come out to give me an estimate and they NEVER got back to me. Horrible company, horrible customer service, and VERY unprofessional

Description of Work
Tile backsplash in kitchen.

Category ceramic tile

09/24/2016

Kelly M.

Andy was on time and provided quality service. He was professional and complete all the projects we asked of him. He did a great job.

Description of Work
Odd jobs: replaced lights, doorknobs, paint, remove ivy from side of the house, etc.

09/17/2016

Jonathan P.

Its a good thing I called in professionals. They found out a LOT of things were missing from my previous faucets and locks and were able to help me install everything in with more additions then I expected. Now I can turn off the water at just the faucets instead of the whole house. Thanks to the coupon, which they were glad to honor, I feel like I did great on expenses. Friendly staff and great service.

Description of Work
I needed some common handyman work done. I had three new faucets and two new door knobs and locks needing to be installed.

08/24/2016

Wendell C.

not well, boards coming loose

Description of Work
new deck on back of house

08/02/2016

PAUL & BARBARA B.

We're very pleased with him. He does good work, easy to work with, very pleasant.

Description of Work
He put up some storage shelves in the garage during this instance. He's done major repairs in our former homes.

07/10/2016

David H.

I purchased the Angie's List deal -- four hours of handyman labor. I was doubtful that the shutters could even be fixed and mounted, given all the problems. Andy and his co-worker arrived on time, figured out how to fix everything, completed the work in expert manner. Very professional, competent, and courteous. I will definitely call Andy again.

Description of Work
Andy and his co-worker repaired and mounted four exterior shutters. The job was a difficult one -- second story of the house, rotted wood, broken hinges. A painter I initially hired failed miserably in an attempt to do the job. Andy and his co-worker fixed everything in two hours and even repaired a storm window as well.

05/04/2016

Steven B.

04/22/2016

kathleen F.

Description of Work
Weather striping, hung mirror, fixed electrical box.

04/04/2016

Paula M.

Perfectly. Love the work. They came on time and actually ended up charging less than the original estimate.

Description of Work
Removed existing fluorescent light, replaced with new dry wall and can lights

Category drywall, handyman service

03/29/2016

Jessi H.

Andy answered my call on the first try and was able to schedule our services promptly. He and Matt arrived on time, and were friendly and professional. They fixed everything on our list in a timely manner and consulted on a few other questions I had.

Description of Work
We had a list of things to take care of, including: a leaking sink, a running toilet, a broken cabinet door, a bedroom door that wouldn't latch, and a garage door with sensor issues.

Category handyman service, plumbing

12/25/2015

John L.

Description of Work
My job was very small as I had painted exterior house trim but could not reach the highest peaks with my ladder. AC stopped over and reached those places and did a great job. They were prompt and very professional and priced well below other estimates.

12/15/2015

Karen P.

Description of Work
Changed light switches, filled holes and painted wall, installed doorbell, removed items from garage, installed toilet seat,

Category drywall, handyman service, doors

07/26/2015

Al C.

Unfortunately, the best laid plans have a few issues. Some extra materials had to be purchased which slowed the process. The vanity arrived late and the top was the wrong one. This was caused by the company where we purchased it from. Andy worked extra late hours to meet our deadline. We were refinancing our home. He actually finished 2 hours before the inspection! When he was delayed because of our material delays, still found a way to work his schedule around his other commitments, to meet our deadline. Andy is always my go to company for Any work I need done.

Description of Work
Removed and Replaced Master Bathroom. We provided most materials. Completely Installed Ceramic Tiles in the Shower. Installed Ceramic wood looking Floor in the Bathroom. Painted Bathroom. Remove old medicine cabinet and Filled in area with Drywall. Installed new Vanity and redid plumbing for now 2 sinks. Hung Mirrors. Installed new light fixtures. In Basement, removed old carpeting and prepped floor. Filled holes in Walls and painted them. Installed floating wood grain looking floor. Removed and replaced all existing basement furniture.

02/19/2015

Al C.

Even though he had large projects elsewhere, he made the time to come over take care of the work for me. One of the toilets got clogged up and although I had tried to clear it, I was unable. He had to take the toilet up completely and put a new wax ring down. If he comes across work that he can’t do, such as electrical, he will subcontract for it, but he has been great ever since I hired him years ago. He has done many, many things for me.

Description of Work
Andy put down the transition strips on the floor between rooms and other small issues.

Category handyman service, plumbing

12/20/2013

Al C.

As has ben my experience with Andy, he gives an estimate and a range that it could be. Naturally, it is hard to pinpoint an exact figure until you actually tear into the project. At all times he kept me informed and also during the job(s) would make suggestions.

Description of Work
Installed Dry Wall in Basement Area, Replaced two Basement Windows, Built wall for room in Basement, installed a Ceramic Tile Floor, Installed and Stained one Basement Door and Installed moldings in finished Basement Room

Category drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, house painters, interior painters, doors

07/15/2011

Jill C.

Excelent. They arrived on time, worked through the day. They were neat and clean, with minimal damage to my flowers.

Description of Work
Had Andy tear off rotten wood trim on the exterior of the house. Re-installed cedar siding.

03/28/2011

Al C.

Called Andy. He came in and we went through ALL the items that I wanted to cover. He gave me an estimate and then we decided priorities. This phase is completed.

Description of Work
Varnished ALL interior Doors. Repaired small holes in walls primed and Painted Living room, Family Room, Kitchen, Hall Way and Front Entrance way.

Category handyman service, plumbing, house painters, interior painters, doors

08/13/2010

Al C.

Was in process of refinancing my home. Needed work performed in a short time frame. Called A C Construction and he was able to juggle his schedule to meet my requirements. Plan on using this Company again for some Basement Remodeling.

Description of Work
Refinished and Painted outside windows and shutters. Painted Bathroom. Installed Bathroom Vanity and Medicine cabinet. Hung Ceiling fan. Replaced Bathroom Fan. Hung Curtains and Brackets. Landscaped front Lawn and Bushes. Planted Various plants.

Category handyman service, plumbing, house painters, interior painters, doors

10/15/2009

Al C.

He was just excellent. I had some medical appointments and he was even willing to work with the carpeting installers for me while I was not home. He took the time to explain things to me. He explained what the cost would be. I like that he gave me a range of the cost, rather than an exact cost so account for possible changes with the project. If there was a score above A I would give him that. I will certainly call them back in the future.

Description of Work
Andy Unlimited came out to do some plumbing work, staining of doors, finishing a bathroom for me, and other various project around my home. I had all of the materials for the work, however my health issues would not allow me to do the work.

CertaPro Painters of Columbus

CertaPro Painters of Columbus has been serving the Central Ohio and Greater Columbus area since 1994. Locally owned and operated, we are a professional house painting and commercial painting service. We have an outstanding record of customer service and industry leading expertise.

2022 Super Service Award

Custom Paint Jobs

We are back on Angi and excited to help you with your next paint project! We are also a BBB Accredited Business, check out our profile. https://www.bbb.org/us/oh/columbus/profile/painting-contractors/custom-paint-jobs-llc-0302-70138650#bbbonlineclick Custom Paint jobs is a full-service residential and commercial painting company that provides the highest quality painting services in Central Ohio. Custom Paint Jobs strives to provide the highest quality of workmanship and outstanding customer service in the most cost effective manner. We take pride in our experienced, professional staff and are eager to take on any project of any size. We use only top quality paints on professionally prepared surfaces. We buy the best Sherwin Williams paints and products so that your paint job will have an excellent finish that will last for years. We invite you to become one of our many satisfied clients. Customer satisfaction is our guarantee!

Offers by Custom Paint Jobs on Angi
    Davy Painting

Family owned and operated for 20 years with 12 employees. We do not sub out any of our work. No travel charges. Do not confuse with Davy Painting on Bevelheimer Rd.

2022 Super Service Award