Permanent Floors Carpet One

Founded 1947 • With Angi since July 2009

You'll Love Your Carpet One Floor or We'll Replace it for FREE! Since 1947 our family has been flooring northeast Ohio. We provide and install every type of flooring imaginable. All of our installers are seasoned installation technician who have worked for us anywhere from 15 to 35 years. Whether you are looking for Carpet, Vinyl, Ceramic & Stone Tile, Laminate, Wood, or Wood Refinishing, Permanent Carpet One is the one store for your perfect floor. Revitalize your home with a new custom tile shower in your bathroom, a kitchen backsplash, or living room carpet that is as soft as silk. Let our designers help you convert your home into your dream home. With products from Armstrong, Bruce, Dal Tile, Shaw, Mohawk and Karastan our design staff can help you find the ideal compromise between beauty and durability. We are just 1 mile south of I-480 in Parma, OH. Come on by for a visit! Special Financing is Available. We believe so strongly in our service that we will warranty our workmanship for up to 5 years! Since we've been perfecting our customer service for 65 years, we aim keep our promise....

Extreme Concrete LLC

Specializing in everything concrete from driveways to decorative stamped patios! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

HANDYMAN JOHN

Kitchen and bath remodeling,Drywall and Tile. I finish your job first before I start the next one. You buy material,I have a truck to go with you.I charge for labor only! Big and small jobs are not a problem. Over 20 years experience.

B & B Materials

Specializing in CONCRETE SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/24/2020

John did an excellent job in measuring my flooring. The material I choose for my flooring was of the utmost superior quality. The two gentlemen installers were very professional and did an AWESOME job and they arrived the time they said they would. I would definitely be using them again in the future for flooring in my bedrooms. I highly recommend this company!!

Description of Work
New Kitchen Flooring and the steps going down to the basement.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

10/06/2020

Very well...First, Dave was very precise in estimating what had to be done over the phone. Nick was very experienced and knowledgeable.. and due to a cancellation, he was out the next day. Even drove out to Mentor. Other companies didn’t want to take on this smaller job. Much appreciated!!!

Description of Work
BR carpet stretched

Category carpet installation,asbestos removal

08/03/2020

From day one this company was great! Barb was wonderful in selecting the flooring, John was great in measuring the job. The 2 men who installed the floors were very kind and professional and did a remarkable job -- the helped get my cat out of the air duct after she went down a vent while they were working! I LOVE my new floors and will definitely be using them again in the near future to replace ...

Description of Work
Vinyl flooring put into entryway, hallway, half bath, living room, and dining room

Category hardwood floor,asbestos removal

Thanks for the review and for your business! So glad they were able to help with the cat!

03/17/2020

Great job and quick service. All work completed in one day. They did a beautiful job. Shelly was very nice to deal with at the store. Would buy from them again.

Description of Work
Kitchen Flooring

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Thanks so much for your business! So glad you liked the floor! Shelly

08/21/2019

The folks at Permanent Floors Carpet One did an excellent job helping me finish a flooring project in my kitchen and selecting and installing indoor/outdoor carpeting in my sun room. They helped with some finishing touches in my kitchen, when I became dissatisfied with another provider and helped me make the right choice for the carpet in our sun room. They helped us make the right choice, communi...

Description of Work
Carpeting for sun room and molding in kitchen

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you so much For taking the time to review our company online. And thank you again for your business. We are so happy that you had a great experience!

03/12/2019

Permanent floors is well organized. This is the second time I have contracted them for flooring in the last three years. Work was done timely with cleanup each day when completed. Technicians were friendly and watched out for my dogs. They educated me on many aspects of flooring instillation. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
New flooring in a family room and dinin room

01/11/2019

I have used Permanent Floors several times already in the past, and have always been very happy with their professionalism and helpfulness. I have had tile, hardwood, and carpeting installed by them. Always responsive to any questions and concerns I have.

Description of Work
New floor in kitchen and hallway

12/08/2018

They were very professional and I would recommend this Store to anyone. They suggested a good solution for me at a very reasonable cost.

Description of Work
i had a small repair job on damaged tile which they helped me on.

07/11/2018

It was fantastic, all the services were done as promised and for the price that was quoted. Everyone at the store was so helpful and there was a huge choice of products almost overwhelming.

Description of Work
Carpet in a bedroom and tile floor in bathroom

Category carpet installer","ceramic tile installer","flooring contractor

10/26/2017

Excellent. Every phase of job went smooth. Everyone from Permanent floors is very easy to work with and very helpful.

Description of Work
Kitchen flooring replaced. Old floor removed and new vinyl floor installed.

Category flooring contractor

Permanent Carpet One offers the largest selection of carpet, hardwood, laminate, ceramic and porcelain tile, resilient vinyl flooring and more including: Commercial & Residential Services Sales & Installation Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Tile, Custom Showers and Backsplashes & More!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available