Ohio Pest Pro

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2013

7646 Ridge Road

Parma, OH 44129

Voted as one of the best pest control companies serving the Cleveland Ohio area. Ohio Pest Pro is your best choice for safe, affordable, professional pest control service for residential and commercial customers in Cleveland Ohio and the surrounding suburbs. With over 25 years of professional pest

08/24/2018

N K.

They were very responsive to my call and were able to come out the same day. He found entry point under the porch where wasps were entering and presumably building a nest. Treated the problem and the problem went away. He quoted a price up front and I thought the charge was very reasonable.

Description of Work
I had wasps (yellow jackets) swarming around my back porch and was not able to rid them myself.

05/23/2018

Cheryl N.

Went very well. Jim was knowledgeable, pleasant & helpful. Very prompt in coming over.

Description of Work
spraying indoors for ants, etc. also had mice, traps were set & any holes for entering house were closed up

10/17/2017

debbie T.

Great. Added me to his already busy day. Very informative. Found all the entrances & did a overall house check. Bee were dying on contact. Very fair & has a guarantee. Definitltly Someone I would recommend & use again.

Description of Work
Exterminated Yellow jackets infestation getting into house.

08/29/2017

Barbara R.

I went online to find a pest control company to remove a wasp nest. After receiving quotes of $249 and $199 I knew it was time to go on Angies List. I called Ohio Pest Pro, left a message and was called back within 5 minutes. Jim Davis was at my house no more than an hour later and only charged $50 plus tax to do the job. He also gave me some advice about how to patch up holes made by carpenter bees. Jim did not try to push any other services on me. He used to work for Terminix and is very knowledgeable with realistic prices. On top of all this, he is just a genuinely kind man and I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation that we had. I would use his services again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Removal of baseball size wasp nest from garage door.

08/02/2017

Martha E.

Jim explained what he was doing in simple terms. He was responsive to my initial inquiry for service and called me while he was onsite. I felt very comfortable with the services provided; it appears the wasp issue has been resolved successfully.

Description of Work
I requested attention to/treatment for wasp activity around the front of my home. Jim understood that I wanted to focus on the wasps while minimizing risks to the bee population

08/09/2015

Frank B.

On time for the window provided between 3:00 and 5:00 pm. Vehicle was identified by signage, and did not drip oil or transmission fluid on driveway. He was knowledgeable on the insects, and once they were eradicated, they did not stay around or return. Was courteous, and used "Sir" to address me. I called early in the morning around 9:30, and he arrived just after 3:00 pm, and called to let us know he was close to arriving.

Description of Work
Yellow jacket nest destroyed along roofline and gutter; also checked attic inside the house for any yellow jacket penetration.

Category chimney caps

Advanced Exterminating

****PLEASE CALL (216) 798-9619 TO RECEIVE IMMEDIATE SERVICE****Advanced Exterminating Co. is Northeast Ohio's premier pest control service with local technicians who are trained and experienced to serve your needs. We strive to go above and beyond for our clients and believe the job isn't done until you are fully satisfied. We eliminate Bees, Wasps, Hornets, Ants, Fleas, Bed Bugs, Spiders, Centipedes, Mice & Other Rodents. Don't see your "pest" listed here? Call us to see if we can get it under control. We are VA FAK licensed for real estate inspections and are licensed through the Dept of Agriculture. For quality pest control services at an affordable price - look no further than Advanced Exterminating Co. Call us today! (216) 798-9619

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Beta Property Inspections

Beta Property Inspections, LLC provides residential home inspections, radon testing, wood destroying inspections, mold testing and more for Summit County, Medina County, Portage County, Stark County, Wayne County, Geauga County, Cuyahoga County and surrounding areas. We are locally owned and operated, providing quality and thorough home inspections for your future. Our professional and unbiased inspections will ensure safety and security in your family's future investment.

Enlightener Home Inspection

We have been in business since 2013. We are licensed, insured and certified by “ASHI”. We are also a “Highly Awarded” company!

Satisfaction

Complete Pest Control Services, Bed Bugs. Bee, Wasp & Hornet Specialist. FHA & VA Inspections. Nuisance Wildlife Trapping. Monthly, Quarterly, Seasonal and One Time Service Available. All Work 100% Guaranteed. www.OhioPestPro.com