DMO Maintenance Services LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2014

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB OR THE PROJECT....

QPS Chimney Contractors Landscaping & Snow

Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!

Extreme Concrete LLC

Specializing in everything concrete from driveways to decorative stamped patios! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Artist's Touch Painting

11/11/2016

He did a great job, was very personable and finished in a timely manner at a reasonable price. He quoted me for mostly labor and some plumbing, etc, that he would provide.

Description of Work
Had 2nd floor main bathroom work done. Tub, surrounding walls, associated plumbing, fixtures and tile needed to be replaced along with the removal of the unnecessary header.

Category home remodeling

06/23/2015

I had a very happy and pleasant experience with Michael Boc from DMO Maintenance Services. My family had bought me a dresser for my Birthday but I am not at all what you would call "very handy with tools". My family decided to pay for assembly through Amazon, where they bought the dresser. Amazon hired out DMO Maintenance Services to handle the assembly. Michael called me to set up a time that was...

Description of Work
He put a dresser that I bought together

Category basement waterproofing

KITCHEN REMODELING, BATHROOM REMODELING, HOME REMODELING, TILE INSTALLATION, , FLOORING INSTALLATION, ELECTRICAL, PAINTING (INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR), PLUMBING,SMALL CARPENTRY, SMALL DRYWALL, FURNITURE ASSEMBLY AND REPAIR, IKEA FURNITURE ASSEMBLY, IKEA KITCHEN DESIGN AND REMODELING, GAS GRILL ASSEMBLY, BICYCLE ASSEMBLY AND REPAIR, COMMERCIAL AND SELECT RESIDENTIAL CLEANING SERVICES, WINDOW WASHING UP TO 2 STORIES HIGH, MOST OF THE LITTLE ODD JOBS AROUND THE HOUSE.

NO NEW CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, NO LARGE ELECTRICAL PROJECTS.