DMO Maintenance Services LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2014

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB OR THE PROJECT....

QPS Chimney Contractors Landscaping & Snow

Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!

Zen Windows Cleveland

Family-owned and proudly local, Zen Windows Cleveland offers high-quality replacement windows and doors. From start to finish, we provide our customers with an easy, simple and painless buying experience. We believe in doing things right the first time, and offering quality products that will last a lifetime. We only offer quality products and chose the best crews to install because we back it up with an excellent warranty. Unlike our competitors who only give you a one-year labor warranty on their products and services. Zen Windows offers you a lifetime warranty including glass breakage on the products we put in your home and back the workmanship not only as long as you live in the home but transfer other homeowners in the future. We like to say "you will never spend another dime on your windows." Zen is different on so many levels we don't spend several hours in your home trying to sell you windows we go at your pace and when you are ready not trying to pressure you into buying. Buying from Zen is an online experience and very low pressure. We keep our overhead low so we can pass the savings on to our customers. Personally, I have 26 years in the window and door industry and know more than most of my competitors about the products that we install in your home. Zen Cleveland installers have been the business for 25+ years and do an excellent job taking care of the finer details. Many of our competitors want you to pay in advance when ordering windows and doors, we don't ask for anything until the windows and/or doors are installed in your home and you are satisfied.

Offers by Zen Windows Cleveland on Angi
Extreme Concrete LLC

Specializing in everything concrete from driveways to decorative stamped patios! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/11/2016

He did a great job, was very personable and finished in a timely manner at a reasonable price. He quoted me for mostly labor and some plumbing, etc, that he would provide.

Description of Work
Had 2nd floor main bathroom work done. Tub, surrounding walls, associated plumbing, fixtures and tile needed to be replaced along with the removal of the unnecessary header.

Category home remodeling

06/23/2015

I had a very happy and pleasant experience with Michael Boc from DMO Maintenance Services. My family had bought me a dresser for my Birthday but I am not at all what you would call "very handy with tools". My family decided to pay for assembly through Amazon, where they bought the dresser. Amazon hired out DMO Maintenance Services to handle the assembly. Michael called me to set up a time that was...

Description of Work
He put a dresser that I bought together

Category basement waterproofing

KITCHEN REMODELING, BATHROOM REMODELING, HOME REMODELING, TILE INSTALLATION, , FLOORING INSTALLATION, ELECTRICAL, PAINTING (INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR), PLUMBING,SMALL CARPENTRY, SMALL DRYWALL, FURNITURE ASSEMBLY AND REPAIR, IKEA FURNITURE ASSEMBLY, IKEA KITCHEN DESIGN AND REMODELING, GAS GRILL ASSEMBLY, BICYCLE ASSEMBLY AND REPAIR, COMMERCIAL AND SELECT RESIDENTIAL CLEANING SERVICES, WINDOW WASHING UP TO 2 STORIES HIGH, MOST OF THE LITTLE ODD JOBS AROUND THE HOUSE.

NO NEW CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, NO LARGE ELECTRICAL PROJECTS.