DMO Maintenance Services LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2014

4203 Yorkshire Rd.

Parma, OH 44134

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB OR THE PROJECT.

11/11/2016

john S.

He did a great job, was very personable and finished in a timely manner at a reasonable price. He quoted me for mostly labor and some plumbing, etc, that he would provide.

Description of Work
Had 2nd floor main bathroom work done. Tub, surrounding walls, associated plumbing, fixtures and tile needed to be replaced along with the removal of the unnecessary header.

Category home remodeling

06/23/2015

Kevin S.

I had a very happy and pleasant experience with Michael Boc from DMO Maintenance Services. My family had bought me a dresser for my Birthday but I am not at all what you would call "very handy with tools". My family decided to pay for assembly through Amazon, where they bought the dresser. Amazon hired out DMO Maintenance Services to handle the assembly. Michael called me to set up a time that was good for me. I was impressed that he worked on a Saturday, especially at 9AM in the morning. He told me the job would probably take about 2 hours. On Saturday morning, Michael showed up on time and got right to work. He is a very friendly and professional man. I was impressed by his punctuality and his professionalism. I made a little small talk with him to break the ice, but he just continued working as he talked. I figured after a few minutes I'd just let him concentrate. He was very efficient as he carefully laid all of the parts out. He then got right to work assembling my dresser. He never took calls or checked his messages like a lot of people do. He just kept working until the job was done. Another thing that I liked is that he cleaned up during working. If the parts were dusty or dirty, he cleaned them up. After he was finished ( which was under the 2 hours he quoted), he just took all of the cardboard boxing and plastic and took it with him to throw it away. I never even had to ask him to do it. I have had some very unpleasant experiences with handymen and maintenance men. Rude, unprofessional, late, taking calls, checking messages, taking breaks, misquoting prices and fighting with me (the customer). I was so happy and relieved that Michael and DMO Maintenance Services was not like that. I plan on using DMO Maintenance Services again in the very near future. I wish all handymen and maintenance people had as strong a work and professional ethic as Michael does. I consider myself very lucky to have landed someone I can feel safe hiring and that I can depend on. I highly recommend DMO Maintenance Services to anyone who wants a friendly professional who gets the job done quickly, efficiently and right.

Description of Work
He put a dresser that I bought together

Category basement waterproofing

Exotic Tile Installations LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Mikes Roof Cleaning

WE OFFER NON PRESSURE ROOF STAIN REMOVAL and Exterior pressure washing We know that in the vast majority of cases, black roof stains can be completely and safely removed with the gentle cleaning IF you come across a contractor that wants to clean your roof with a high-pressure wand, run in the other direction as fast as possible. We provide Professional Roof Cleaning for Residential and Commercial properties. Homeowner Associations, Real Estate Agents and Property Managers are encouraged to contact us BEFORE any roof replacement is started. We provide professionally cleaned roofs at a fraction of the cost of replacement.

NO NEW CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, NO LARGE ELECTRICAL PROJECTS.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about DMO Maintenance Services LLC

How is DMO Maintenance Services LLC overall rated?

DMO Maintenance Services LLC is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are DMO Maintenance Services LLC open?

DMO Maintenance Services LLC is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

What payment options does DMO Maintenance Services LLC provide

DMO Maintenance Services LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Does DMO Maintenance Services LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, DMO Maintenance Services LLC offers free project estimates.

Does DMO Maintenance Services LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, DMO Maintenance Services LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does DMO Maintenance Services LLC offer a senior discount?

Yes, DMO Maintenance Services LLC offers a 10% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by DMO Maintenance Services LLC?

Yes, DMO Maintenance Services LLC offers warranties.

What services does DMO Maintenance Services LLC offer?

DMO Maintenance Services LLC offers the following services: KITCHEN REMODELING, BATHROOM REMODELING, HOME REMODELING, TILE INSTALLATION, , FLOORING INSTALLATION, ELECTRICAL, PAINTING (INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR), PLUMBING,SMALL CARPENTRY, SMALL DRYWALL, FURNITURE ASSEMBLY AND REPAIR, IKEA FURNITURE ASSEMBLY, IKEA KITCHEN DESIGN AND REMODELING, GAS GRILL ASSEMBLY, BICYCLE ASSEMBLY AND REPAIR, COMMERCIAL AND SELECT RESIDENTIAL CLEANING SERVICES, WINDOW WASHING UP TO 2 STORIES HIGH, MOST OF THE LITTLE ODD JOBS AROUND THE HOUSE.

Are there any services DMO Maintenance Services LLC does not offer?

NO NEW CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, NO LARGE ELECTRICAL PROJECTS.