Anita Stefanisn

Founded 1984 • With Angi since September 1997

I am a small business contractor. I have been installing all types of wall-coverings for the past 30 years, my father passed down the trade to me. I can also do small painting projects....

Paint Medics, Inc.

Paint Medics, Inc.

We are a local, owner-operated painting company serving Parma, Cleveland, Akron and surrounding areas throughout Northeast Ohio. We specialize in residential and commercial interior and exterior painting. We also offer deck staining services, aluminum and vinyl siding refinishing and wood floor finishing. Call today for a friendly estimate at (216) 316-2929.

05/14/2020

Anita and Sharon were wonderful to work with! Anita came to our house to give us a free estimate and we stopped looking for someone to put up our wallpaper right then! The price was great but we also really clicked with Anita's personality. They were prompt and efficient and did a beautiful job with our wallpaper. Not only did they do a great job, but they are very kind and friendly people. We enj...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper in a powder room

12/06/2019

I called, left a message, never got a return call/.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wallpaper removal and installation

10/14/2019

Anita and her sister did a fabulous job. Anita promptly gave an estimate for installation, and helped measure so I ordered the correct amount of paper. They were able to give me an installation date that worked with my schedule, and did a beautiful job. They were clean, careful, and respectful of our space. I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper installation in powder room.

08/01/2019

Could not have been better. Great phone communication with Anita. They, Anita and her sister Sharon, were punctual, professional, and so friendly. It was a pleasure having them work in our home. They work so well together, and each room was done in one day. They did a perfect job including clean up, and the wallpaper looks absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend and hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper in living room and dining room. Rooms have picture rails, so each room had two different kinds of paper.

08/01/2019

Went extremely well. Good comunication, arrived and completed job on time, pleasure to have Anita and her sister in our home. Excellent work, love our wallpaper.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living and dining rooms papered

Wallpaper Installaton,,,wallpaper removal ....interior painting