TRI M ELECTRIC INC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2008

4.4

STREB ELECTRIC

STREB ELECTRIC

We have been a Family Owned business for over 30 years. We handle all Residential Service and Repair Electrical needs. No job is too large or too small. We belong to the Eaton Certified Contractor Network. We are a Drug Free Company and offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Licensed, Bonded & Insured. We use a Straight Forward Pricing system where you know the price of the job before we start.

Offers by STREB ELECTRIC on Angi

12/10/2014

They spent a lot of time finding out what we wanted. They did not try to sell us what we did not want. They got back to us right away and they return phone calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the whole construction wiring.

10/07/2014

I was in the processes of buying a home when some electrical issues came up during the insection. I wanted to hire an electrician after the house was bought to do so since there were a few things in addition to the inspection that I wanted to get finished. Contract specifically stated nothing about repairing any electrical issues to stay in contingency. However, Job was assigend by previous home o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed federal pacific panel and replaced with new one. Re-wired additional panel in basement. Grounded and labeled both panels. Installed GFCI outlets.

10/24/2011

Garage had complicated, extensive electric hookups. 3-M discovered that GFI located under a multiple plug-in unit had tripped. Source of problem was determined to be a cut in outdoor extension cord.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Located why there was no electric service to garage.

10/18/2010

The job wasn't easy since the placement of the tub was far from the main box. I had used Tri-M before for work on my previous house. I knew they would do a quality job. The job was finished in good time. I'm happy with the results and will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to put in a 220 line for a hot tub.

12/12/2008

They are very courteous. They are just really good at what they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix any electrical problems. They do electrical for builders and home owners.

CATEGORY electrician

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL ELECTRICAL SERVICES.