We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Odd Job Bob Handyman Services, LLC

Founded 2019 •

10144 Prouty Rd

Painesville, OH 44077

Odd Job Bob Handyman Services are ready to help you with your next home project! I am a professional with skills including, but not limited to tiling, flooring, drywall, interior and exterior painting, fencing, landscaping, tv mounting and wiring, bathroom repair, kitchen repair, power washing, light fixture and fan installations, electric repair, snow removal, gutter and window cleaning, weeding, mulching, yard clean up, and almost anything you can imagine to get make your place into your dream home! When you've got odd jobs that need done right, Odd Job Bob Handyman Services is here to help!...

07/03/2022

Sharon D.

Great!! Thanks for the communication and professionalism!! I look forward to getting additional work projects completed!!

Description of Work
Various items to be repaired

02/25/2022

Ila T.

Excellent work ethic

Description of Work
Converting existing door to dutch door

09/08/2021

Lesley S.

Bob did a great job on our bathroom remodel taking it from ugly to beautiful. His attention to our needs and desires made it easy for us to get the results we wanted. We recommend him highly and hope to work with him again.

Description of Work
Complete Bathroom Remodel

Category drywall, handyman service, home remodeling

02/20/2021

Philip S.

Great, Bob is very good, di a very professional job.

Description of Work
Removal and installation of two ceiling fans.

11/02/2020

Dorothy H.

Bob Peters @bob@oddjobbobohio.com is the best! Homes deteriorate; you need to do maintenance on a regular basis. Having been a widow for the past eight years, I’ve hired several handymen. Handymen are a dime a dozen, but to find a good, dependable handyman is another story. I found Bob through Angie’s List. He called and came out that same day. My list included inside and outside items to be fixed or replaced. He explained how he was going to fix some of the items, and he determined it would take him five hours labor to complete the list. His price was reasonable, and his work was top-notch. He was very professional, and I could tell immediately he was also very experienced. Bob had to order parts for two of the items on my list. A special grab bar for my bath tub wall and a specially-built light/fan fixture in the upstairs bathroom. Both these items needed someone experienced. Expensive Surell panels are on the walls around the bath tub. If the holes are not drilled into the right place, the panel is ruined and cannot be replaced. The upstairs bathroom is under a small crawl space in a dormer, and there is no access to the crawl space. Bob is rebuilding the motor to fit into the space made by the burned out fan. Bob is more than a regular handyman – that title does not do him justice. There seems to be nothing he cannot do. Bob is a “keeper.” He has a winning personality, is fast, knows what he is doing, if he can save you money, he will tell you how. I recommend him highly for whatever you need. After all the other handymen I’ve had, Bob comes out on top – he is the very best!!

Description of Work
Handyman type of work - inside and outside my home

10/28/2020

Beth P.

Bob was amazing. He does a great job and is a talented guy...He is friendly and will answer any question. He will fix everything on list big or small..

Description of Work
vinyl floor install, bathroom fan install, troubleshoot leak, troubleshooting landscape lights

10/26/2020

Cindy M.

We are very, very happy with the work done by Odd Job Bob Handyman Services! We will definitely be hiring him in the future! We cannot believe the transformation of our bathroom. It looks awesome!

Description of Work
Bathroom walls had to be completely redone and painted. Also had to have a ceiling light and fan installed.

Category drywall, home remodeling

10/26/2020

Kathi R.

The work was done efficiently and smoothly. Bob checked in with me about the work he was doing and the job was done beautifully. I will be hiring him again!

Description of Work
Repairs to wooden deck/ porch

10/03/2020

Helen M.

On time and professional in the work.

Description of Work
Concrete Repair

09/29/2020

Kathleen C.

I was given a start date and it was over a month out. I contacted him to check in because he said he’d send me flooring to choose from 3 times, and never did. Contacted him to see if he was still interested in the job because he wasn’t responding to messages and I didn’t want to keep holding out for him, and he never responded. I’m a month in on this project (I started pulling up flooring/carpeting, so my house is mid-project because I was expecting him to finish) and have to begin again finding s handyperson. What an extreme disappointment. His quote was very high, he didn’t send samples after 3 requests from him for my email to send them, and he refused to respond to my recent requests (both text and voicemail) as to whether or not he was going to do the job. Very unprofessional. I wouldn’t recommend his services to anyone.

Description of Work
Floor work

08/21/2020

Ernest H.

Bob was easy to work with, everytime I asked something he said ok. Fairly priced, cleaned everything up, very happy.

Description of Work
Exterior caulking

08/05/2020

Michael N.

Well done. Great communication. Would use again.

Description of Work
Door Repair

07/29/2020

Janet Z.

He did a great job. Very precise and neat. Cleaned everything up.

Description of Work
Mailbox Install

Category mailbox repair

07/28/2020

Rasa V.

Great! Arrived on time...stayed until the job was finished! Good work & put the bookcases into place. Took away all the packaging materials when finished which I really appreciated. Friendly & personable technician.

Description of Work
Furniture Assembly

07/14/2020

Michelle N.

ghosted... initial assessment to provide estimate went well. Or at least I thought it did. We wanted to hire Bob; swapped a couple emails regarding his technical difficulties (software issues) in providing an estimate for the work; never got an estimate, no returned phone call/follow up and haven't heard from him.

Description of Work
several home projects including pocket door install, drywall repair and painting

Category handyman service

Thank you for the feedback. As a note, an estimate was sent 3 separate times with the last communication from me stating that I would not be able to accept the work due to the time frame needed to complete. Regardless of technical difficulties (completely upgraded my communications platform and added staff - items fell through the cracks), the ball was dropped here. For that I apologize.

06/28/2020

Rebecca S.

Extremely well! Removed old sod and numerous rocks; installed new plants and bulbs: mulched; new stone pathway; yard clean-up. Bob was very thorough and cleaned up afterwards. Explained how to properly upkeep new plantings; very friendly; very fair priced; quality workmanship. Will be hiring him again for other jobs I need done around our home. Thank you

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

06/18/2020

Sheryl H.

He was very good. He was single man who worked alone. He was very accommodating.

Description of Work
They installed a bathroom fixtures.

06/17/2020

Nico L.

They were fantastic and They will come back to do another job.They have the most reasonable price.

Description of Work
Handymen

06/17/2020

Janet F.

They did a good job and I am very pleased.

Description of Work
Deck painting and patio refinish

06/10/2020

Carla and Chris R.

excellent!!!

Description of Work
N/A

Category drywall, handyman service, home remodeling

P & R Lawn Maintenance and Snowplowing

P&R Lawn Maintenance and Snowplowing Company, is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of landscaping, lawn care and snow removal services that are customizable to each individual property. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Offers by P & R Lawn Maintenance and Snowplowing on Angi
    Ferrato Landscaping Inc.

Family owned & operated, Ferrato Landscaping offers spring/fall cleaning, de-thatching/aeration, patio installation, plant installation, garden maintenance, shrub/tree trimming, lawn installation, mulching/edging, and weekly lawn maintenance. We've added some new year round services to our company that include:Indoor painting, Indoor/outdoor window cleaning, carpet cleaning, hauling junk/basement or garage clean out, and power washing siding and walkways. We are friendly, professional and continue to expand our skills and knowledge of the landscape industry in the Cleveland area. We look forward to working with you to beautify you lawn and landscape!

Mark's Pro Services, LLC

Full Service Landscaping Maintenance, Design and Installation. Full Service Snow and Ice Removal for Commercial and Residential

Offers by Mark's Pro Services, LLC on Angi

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Handyman services and home repairs, interior and exterior painting, tv installations, tv/wall mounting, lighting and ceiling fans, staining services (decks, fences, sheds, etc), deck and fence repairs, drywall, property restoration, kitchen and bathroom repair and remodeling, tiling, flooring, landscaping, light roofing, and MORE!