Nicassa

Founded 2014 • With Angi since March 2017

7739 Viewmount dr

Painesville, OH 44077

We currently have sub-contractors for various fields. We accept payment via paypal, Bank wire and credit cards....

06/05/2017

bruce M.

The owner returned my call and came out and measured the windows. For the next month he strung me along saying he would be there tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow. After doing this for a month he told me to hire someone else and he would be a "back up" whatever that means. This business owner really wasted my time. It is going to be hard to find someone who can do this soon because it is the busy season. I really wish I had not trusted Nic, I told him he could come over absolutely any time to complete this job, and he wasted my time for over a month. I spent a lot of time trying to follow up and schedule and he always put me off for a few days, then ultimately said he could not complete the job. Very disappointed and angry.

Description of Work
window and screen replacement

Category replacement windows

06/03/2017

katherine M.

The owner returned my call and came out and measured the windows. For the next month he strung me along saying he would be there tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow. After doing this for a month he told me to hire someone else and he would be a "back up" whatever that means. Terrible. This business owner really wasted my time. It is going to be hard to find someone who can do this soon because it is the busy season. I really wish I had not trusted Nic, I told him he could come over absolutely any time to complete this job, and he wasted my time for over a month. I spent a lot of time trying to follow up and schedule and he always put me off for a few days, then ultimately said he could not complete the job. Very disappointed and angry. I got this referral from home advisor and will no longer use this site.

Description of Work
window screens replaced

Category replacement windows,air duct cleaning

Basement Care

Basement Care has over 40 years of experience in the waterproofing business. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured, licensed, and bonded. Our reputation is among the best in the basement waterproofing industry. Our employees are fully covered under Ohio Worker’s Compensation for your protection. We supply every prospective customer with as many references as needed to ensure the best possible decision about our company and workmanship. FREE Inspections and FREE estimates!

Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows

Fast, Affordable, & Dependable. Over 35 years in business, Family Owned and operated. We specialize in the complete exterior envelope, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Doors. What's in your future? Maybe a new roof for your home or possibly a complete exterior makeover? Talk with one of our roofing, window or siding professionals to find the action that best fits your needs. We're happy to make some repairs to buy you some time, or make a replacement if it is needed. You want a contractor you can trust, and one who has the experience to help you make some major decisions. We will listen to your goals, desires, and help alleviate any concerns. We will walk you through the process like you were one of our family.

Offers by Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows on Angi
    Robishaw Painting

We are still accepting service requests for exterior services such as exterior painting, deck staining/sealing and maintenance. We can both bid and perform your exterior work while taking the necessary safety measures as recommended by the CDC and will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe. All interior requests can be taken and assessed at a later date. Lake County’s Premier Painting Service now serving Angie’s List !!! Search us for 300 plus, 5 Star Reviews!!! At Robishaw Painting, we offer quality work at affordable prices! A fresh coat of paint or stain can bring new life to rooms, add curb appeal to homes and commercial buildings and help protect your investment for years to come. We are happy to give a free estimate on all types of interior and exterior painting projects as well as power washing exteriors and decks. We will meet with you, at your convenience and provide you with a free, written, detailed estimate with no surprise charges added after the fact. Your home or commercial project is an important upgrade and you need a high quality contractor to perform work to your standards. We welcome the opportunity to talk to you and listen to your needs. We proudly offer you the highest level of customer service and professionalism to ensure your complete satisfaction. Robishaw Painting takes pride in finishing your job on time and on budget.

Offers by Robishaw Painting on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Painting and drywall repair, Light pluming and electrical troubleshooting and install.