Como's Ohio Pressure Wash Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2010

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER SINCE: 2011-2018 Famous 7 steps house wash includes - 1. By hand cleaning, we remove dirt, oxidation, mildew, and nests of pests. 2. High power hot or cold rinse. 3. Apply rinse wax, to help prevent streaking. 4. Clean gutters and flush downspouts. 5. Complete rinse of patio’s and walkways. 6. Clean all exterior windows. 7. Reseal caulking around windows and doors where needed. This is our most popular house wash; we can also tailor it to your personal cleaning needs. Get ready to show off your restored investment this season with our FAMOUS 7 step house wash, your neighbors and friends will be amazed! We are a family owned business that seeks to provide the best quality of cleaning service to you possible! Check us out further at www.ohiopressurewash.net....

CJ's Painting & Staining Services

2019 and 2018 Super Service Award winner! CJ's Painting & Staining Services specializes in Painting, Staining, Power Washing, and Gutter Cleaning. Over 20 years experience providing great quality residential and commercial work with a focus on pleasing the customer to their specs. We are committed to delivering expert painting, staining, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing services. Contact us today to learn more about what sets us apart from the competition.

Offers by CJ's Painting & Staining Services on Angi
Perfect Power Wash

Perfect Power Wash, LLC a locally-owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We use our 20+ years of experience and dedication to customer service to provide the perfect clean for every customer. In total, our team has power washed over 100,000 Ohio homes and businesses. Our soft wash process and biodegradable cleansers safely remove dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from all exterior surfaces. We utilize best-in-class equipment for every house wash, concrete wash and seal, roof treatment, deck/patio wash, and commercial power washing job. Perfect Power Wash makes it easy for every homeowner to power wash their property. Just give us a call today to get your project started!

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

07/30/2020

Como's pressure washing is the only business I will use for cleaning my home. I have been a repeat customer over the years. Simply the best. Professional, punctual and friendly. Sheena Watts

Description of Work
Pressure washing house, driveway cleaned and sealed.

Category window cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing

05/20/2020

Communication was efficient. Someone came out in 2 days get info for estimate. Estimate came by email later that day. I called to schedule and was able to get appointment quickly (had to wait until our pool was open). Crew was punctual, polite and efficient. They were very careful with landscaping and house. Worked very hard and the results were amazing. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
concrete driveway and pool deck, roof, house and gutters.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

04/04/2020

Scott was great to work with. Competitive pricing combined with top notch customer service. Results were better than I had imagined they would be. Highly recommend these guys to anyone wishing to make their home look and feel brand new again! Support your local businesses, I promise you will not regret this decision.

Description of Work
Power washed house and concrete patios

Category pressure washing,patios

06/04/2019

They went out of the way to arrange their schedule to accommodate a special occasion. They arrived on time and worked as an effective team, including much attention to details. They were professional and did a first-class job.

Description of Work
Power washing a large deck.

Category pressure washing

Thanks for the business, I appreciate you taking the time to write a nice review!

04/30/2019

The team headed by Mario arrived ready to work. They were friendly, enthusiastic, and went right to work. They were very competent, no time was wasted at all, and they went out of their way to please me and do a great job! They even cleaned the windows after the power washing by hand! Mario took a photo of some loose roof shingles he found while doing my gutters to alert me that I need to get a re...

Description of Work
Pressure washing my home

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

Thanks so much! Your review means a lot! I will give Mario and his team a that a boy from you! Thanks again for the business!!

Pressure Washing Services, Window Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning and Sealing, Deck Washing and Staining, Gutter Cleaning, Soft Wash Roof Cleaning.

NA