C Sumer Electric Co

Founded 1971 • With Angi since January 2002

We are fully licensed, bonded and insured to offer residential, commercial and industrial electrical services for our clients in Lake, Geauga & Cuyahoga counties. Whether you need help with underground wiring issues, pool wiring or a complete house wiring inspection, we are the first and only call you will need to make. C Sumer Electric Co. was founded in 1971 and we have over 41 years of experience in the industry. We are proud to be a family owned and operated business that is known for our prompt and professional service. Please feel free to review our services page for more information on the high quality services we offer....

STREB ELECTRIC

STREB ELECTRIC

We have been a Family Owned business for over 30 years. We handle all Residential Service and Repair Electrical needs. No job is too large or too small. We belong to the Eaton Certified Contractor Network. We are a Drug Free Company and offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Licensed, Bonded & Insured. We use a Straight Forward Pricing system where you know the price of the job before we start.

Offers by STREB ELECTRIC on Angi

09/11/2020

IT WENT VERY WELL. THE ELECTRICIAN WAS VERY NICE AND COMPLETED THE JOB QUICKLY AND FOR A RESONABLE PRICE. THEY WERE ABLE TO COME OUT THE NEXT DAY, AFTER I CALLED FOR SERVICE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WE NEEDED 4 FLUSH MOUNT CEILING LIGHTS INSTALLED.

CATEGORY lighting

02/23/2018

This company does not serve all of Cuyahoga county. They no longer service Shaker Heights.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Circuit panel replacement

04/12/2017

Work was well done in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A service entrance to my house in Painesville was replaced and grounded. I rent this home from a distance and am happy to have added Sumer to my list of "go to" companies.

03/28/2017

Awesome. Charlie is a class act. Great prices, great work, punctual and friendly. I recommend him to all of my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed three ceiling fans in bedrooms.

10/05/2016

It went well and they were nice enough to program an opener for me too .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical in garage and GFIs

CATEGORY electrician

Residential, commercial & industrial lighting.

Visa, MasterCard, Check