Better Homes Home Improvement

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2003

Founded on the belief of integrity and hard work, Better Homes Home Improvement prides itself on quality work and has been business for 20 years. Because we have little to no overhead, we are able to keep our prices reasonable and we will even beat our competitors. The owner is hands on and is present and working on the job site at all times. Our company is small in size and will treat each customer like they're the only one they have. We strive for excellence in craftsmanship and have hundreds of repeated clients who are more than willing to provide references, if needed. We have three employees and will use subcontractors, with long time subs we used for years on bigger jobs. We give free estimates and are bonded and insured. We will help you in any way we can to make your project go smooth and easy....

Anderson Heating & Cooling Inc

This is the company page for Anderson Heating & Cooling serving homeowners in northern Ohio. Our goal is to be your first call for HVAC services.Since inception, the company has had one goal in mind, to be the best residential heating and cooling services company in Lake County and its surrounding communities. We service all home systems and offer valuable maintenance agreements, duct cleaning, indoor air quality analysis, air quality systems and more. Call us now!

Offers by Anderson Heating & Cooling Inc on Angi
PATRIOT MECHANICAL LLC

When you have heating, cooling, or ventilation issues, turn to the honest, fair, and reliable professionals at Patriot Heating & Cooling. With senior citizen and veteran discounts, our local business makes it easy to get the services you need at a low price. We are a family owned company providing you with the very best HVAC services, including 24/7 emergency assistance. Residential service calls are just $35 in Lake and Geauga counties, and $59 in Ashtabula County.

Offers by PATRIOT MECHANICAL LLC on Angi
GARAGE FINISHER

Full Service Specialist in Garage Remodeling including the BEST Garage Flooring available anywhere which includes a Lifetime, Transferable Warranty with no exclusions and no re-sealing necessary. Service includes removal of garage contents, storage in an on site trailer and re-installation of contents after job is complete. Residential Lifetime Warranty on Flooring, Cabinets and Slatwall.

06/02/2014

We simply got a quote for a garage overhaul and an extra room addition and was quoted double what the "other guys" quoted us. We chose to go with another contractor. However, he was very nice and professional.

Description of Work
Garage quote

Category remodeling

01/27/2013

Andy was nice enough on the phone, and came out to the house to work up an estimate to put in some self-stick tile and stain some window trim. He looked it over, gave me a few suggestions, and said he would call the next day with his estimate. That call never came. After a week, I even called himi back and left a message for him to call me and let me know what was happening. I did not get the cour...

Description of Work
No call, no email, no estimate!

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,interior painters

06/20/2012

Their working ethics and personal customer satisfaction were over the top. We lucked out in finding such great people. Yeah, they always cleaned up after themselves. No complaints here.

Description of Work
The complete removal of two Polaris windows, in order to install a Pella patio sliding door assembly, that we purchase and they picked up for us. This required them to build the frame and manufacture a “header”. They rerouted electrical lines so that a new outlet box, power-switch and porch light could and was installed. They built new steps leading outside, from the sliding doors, for a future patio-deck project. Also, it was brought to our attention, the one main support beam located in the basement is in need of vertical supports. Nice to know! That will be the next project. They replaced a leaking valve for our ice maker too.

Category drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling

09/23/2011

My experience was great! Andy was very thorough from start to finish with the project. He made sure we were included on all the details and the work was done very professionally. His drywall patching is the best I have ever seen. His carpentry was very precise with an eye for detail. When he was done the window looked like it has always been there. I am definitely using him soon on my garage addit...

Description of Work
In keeping with the architecture of my home, we decided we wanted to put a floor to ceiling window in a spot where there wasn't one. He had to reframe the wall to accommodate the new window space. There were several tricky details that required problem solving and creative solutions. Andy was very conscience making sure to match the rest of the house.

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,interior painters

01/20/2011

I don't remember how much that cost. He was there personally every day on the job. He didn't just send his sub-contractors. That was comforting because he really was managing the job and not just sending strangers to my house to do it. I liked that a lot. He was very creative. The first job with him was a very large job. It was the addition for an outdoor patio porch and he was very good with thin...

Description of Work
Better Homes Home Improvement did a little bit of plumbing work. I had problems with my Insta Hot and he fixed that. He fixed another electrical issue that I had inside of my house for me. He has also done building, drywall, electrical, roofing, interior and exterior painting, and a little bit of siding for an addition we had done.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,house painters,interior painters,sunrooms

Residential & Commercial Siding, Roofing, Doors, Windows, Decks, Porches, Additions, Framing, Electrical, Plumbing, Drywall, Painting, Finish Woodworking, Flooring, Tiling, Remodeling – Basements, Kitchens, & Bathrooms, Builders - Garages & Barns, & Landscape Lighting.