Baker Restoration & Construction Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2002

Baker Restoration and Construction, Inc. is a full service residential and commercial fire damage, water damage and storm damage – emergency restoration expert. We started out in 1992 as Baker Cleaning and Restoration, Inc. cleaning carpets and providing water damage clean up . Baker’s continued to develop expertise in handling both commercial and home restoration work. Unlike many local restoration companies, Baker Restoration and Construction provides both the emergency mitigation services as well as the construction repair and remodeling expertise needed to get your property back to its pre-loss condition. Also DBA Baker Cleaning & Restoration Inc. If you prefer, you can call us 24/7 at (440) 350-4755....

B&R Roofing Services LLC

FREE ESTIMATE. ‼️24/7 emergency‼️ service Family owned and operated have 30 years of experience we work to customer 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed specialize in residential and commercial roofing paving waterproofing and Masonary work 440-241-9695

09/25/2014

I would recommend him for other work. He was very helpful and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted wallpapering, but the company does not do that, but he recommended someone who could.

CATEGORY remodeling

08/04/2014

It was slow starting from all the damages in the area but I was very impresses that every day the job site was spotless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm Damage repair.  Roof, kitchen, bedroom and living room

CATEGORY remodeling

03/21/2014

I used them a couple of times in the past 2 years. I found them on Angie's List. We are probably going to use them again this spring to remodel our bathroom. I think they are very fair in pricing. The quality of their work was excellent. They did the job very well, they definitely cleaned up after themselves, and they came here on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Baker Construction a year and a half ago for chimney repair for $400. They also repaired some flashing on the side of the house for $100 and they did remodel the downstairs of our compound for $2,000.

CATEGORY remodeling,siding,chimney repair

03/29/2013

They were very professional. They did everything on time. I liked their workers. Their construction people were very polite also very clean. They cleaned up after themselves. They didn’t leave a mess. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Baker Construction to do remodeling for us. They also fixed our chimney.

CATEGORY remodeling,chimney repair

06/21/2006

They came out to give me an estimate on what would need to be done and the cost. They said they would get back to me. Upon our initial visit I was impressed with this company, however, after a month went by and they made no attempt to contact me with an estimate or so much as a word I gave up on them. I feel as though they promised the moon, and I didn't even get the dust.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had this company out to assess some water damage in the basement as well as on the main floor of my home.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

Insurance Restoration. Kitchen Remodeling. Basement Remodeling. Bathroom Remodeling. Replacement Windows. Siding. House Painting. Home Remodeling. Sunrooms. Basement Remodeling. Room Additions. Water, Fire, & Storm Damage Restoration. Roofing.

Financing Available