Ace Hardware - Oxford

Founded 1924 • With Angi since May 2010

Additional DBA - ACE Hardware Corp....

Lang's Locks

Lang`s Lock has built a reputation for 40 years in quality locksmith services. Anytime you need it for your home, work, or in an emergency we can install and repair any lock, from high security to residential doors, from desks and filing cabinets to keypad entry. No lock is too tough or too damaged. When safeguarding your home, it's wise to upgrade your locks every few years. Thieves often find new ways to subvert old locking mechanisms. Lang's Locks offers a huge inventory of quality residential locks that will secure your belongings and give you peace of mind. Should you need a lock rekey or repair, the job can easily be done with quality that you'll love. Contact Lang's Locks today for the best lock security service. As a customer-centered business, we see our clients as more than a number. We see them as our neighbors in the community that we share. For this reason, you can count on our locksmiths to treat your project with the same integrity and dedication we would for a family member or friend.

Neighborhood Locksmith

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/21/2015

Category locksmith

09/20/2012

The lamp works!

Description of Work
They rewired my lamp.

Category lamp repair

07/27/2012

They give you good and helpful advice especially if you are the type of person who is not very familiar with do it yourself things. They are very responsive and I think their price is reasonable.

Description of Work
I consulted ACE HARDWARE about some paint issues and wall paper removal and installation.

Category home improvement stores

06/07/2012

Everything has been excellent, service has been good. I would absolutely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use ACE Hardware for their locksmith services. I have used them recently about two months ago on my fraternity house.

Category locksmith

Hardware & home improvement store.