CDK Structures Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2007

Residential, commercial & industrial work. We design, build & service household sewage treatment systems. Excavation....

Jones Topsoil Co

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

The Waterworks

Have a mess on your hands? Our well-trained and certified technicians are available to fix all of your plumbing and drain issues, plus we do a whole lot more. We install sump pumps and water heaters, repair and install downspouts and main sewer lines plus we have heating and cooling division, The Comfortworks. All available 24/7. We offer guarantees on our work do that you know the work was completed right the first time! We belong to the Central Ohio Better Business Bureau and are a Consumer Choice winner 18 years running. Additional emails: Service@thewaterworks.com marketing@thewaterworks.com krose@thewaterworks.com Kassi Rose Customer Service Manager

Capital City Handyman Services LLC

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service, that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction, from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate, with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large, or small the job. Call us today!

03/27/2018

I contacted them for a new septic system estimate and sent them all needed information. After a month I followed up and they acted like I they had never heard of me. Then proceeded to tell me that they could not provide an estimate because they were at capacity. So I basically wasted a month on them. Luckily I had other bids out as well.

Description of Work
Septic System Estimate

Category excavators,septic tank

04/29/2011

I thought that their price was very reasonable. They did a nice job and did what they said they were going to do and when they were going to do it. They could have improved on the concept.

Description of Work
CDK Structures did the sidewalk.

Category concrete repair

02/08/2011

I don?t have anything bad to say about them; they are one of the best companies I?ve ever worked with. They are timely and personable, and they are a good group of guys.

Description of Work
CDK Structures did a septic system and a lot of concrete work at a home that I built.

Category plumbing,septic tank

11/27/2010

We got a call from the Village of Milford Center that they were shutting off our service because of a leak in a private water line between the Village limits and our water meter. They also indicated we would have to replace the entire line. We called Chas, who worked directly with the Village, secured all the permits and parts, excavated , and installed new fittings and waterline. All work done as...

Description of Work
250' 2" Waterline replacement.

Category excavators,plumbing

07/01/2007

Excellent. Chas was able to engineer the drawing and proposal paper. He met me at my bank to have the proposal paper notarized. This was all done within a matter of a few days - a necessity dictated by our particular situation. His team will be installing his proposed septic system further into our house building project. Chas and his team are very professional in all they do. I highly recommend t...

Description of Work
Drew septic plan and wrote up proposal for septic. Submitted plan & proposal for septic permit for new house.

Category septic tank