Bruce Home Services

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2011

We are a growing garaged door company. We repair and replace nearly all brands of doors and openers. Our technicians experience is over 30 years in the industries. Our pricing is fair and we look forward to speaking with you....

Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Precision Garage Door offers professional service, installation and repair for residential and commercial customers. Serving customers in the Columbus Metro Area area since 2001. 6 employees. No subs. Charges by the piece. No extra charge for nights and weekends. Additional phones -

Columbus  Ohio Garage Door Co

$49.00 Service call Lowest prices on Doors Lifetime warranty on springs; free estimates call Columbus Ohio Garage Doors (614) 527-1176 or 740-833-5599. We install and repair almost any type of garage door, both residential and commercial. We offer the highest-quality products from well-known manufacturers such as Chi doors & Clopay doors and Lift-Master garage door openers. With almost 18 years of experience, we want to be your complete reference and one-stop company for your garage door needs. We will sell the best products at the best prices.Are you looking to boost your home's curb appeal? Replacing your old garage door is an affordable best bet! Contact us today to have one of our elite sales professional trained in the art of home aesthetics and architecture, He or she will help you find the style you're looking for and arrange a convenient time to have our elite certified technicians; professionally install your new door or opener.

Offers by Columbus  Ohio Garage Door Co on Angi
Door Depot LLC

Locally family owned and operated, Door Depot has been serving the central Ohio and surrounding areas for over 25 years! All of our employees are experienced and professional. Door Depot is an industry leader in Columbus and we have won several awards for service & sales from Angie's List, Professional Door Company and Amarr Garage Doors, just to name a few. We specialize in spring and opener replacements, residential and commercial garage door installations and custom made wood garage doors. We pride ourselves in helping you enhance the curb appeal, safety and security of your home. We're dedicated to meeting and exceeding your garage door needs. We offer free new door estimates and can install or repair most makes/models. We offer fast, same-day service from our insured professionals.

Offers by Door Depot LLC on Angi

05/04/2015

I actually have a home warranty but I didn't even bother calling them. I have used Bruce Home Services in the past and they are so speedy in their response, knowledgeable and reasonable with their pricing - I know that I am getting the best price and the highest quality service.

Description of Work
Put my garage door back on track and provided a service on the opener itself.

10/21/2014

I was afraid I was going to need a whole new door and for once I didn't feel a bit taken advantage of. The issue was clearly explained to me and it was fixed very quickly to my complete satisfaction. I definitely recommend this company!

Description of Work
Bruce Home Services came out and fixed the broken brackets on my garage door in no time at all and for an incredibly reasonable price.

08/19/2014

It went great. The provider told me it would take 45 minutes, and it did. And the opener works great. The provider was pleasant, courteous, and very professional. He also noticed that a bracket was loose, and gave me extra screws he had in his van. An all-around great experience from Bruce Home Services.

Description of Work
Provider installed a new garage door opener.

03/11/2012

Pat, from Bruce Servies, was wonderful, friendly, capable, on time and gave a very reasonable price. Also gave me tips on taking care of new stove which was different from my old one.

Description of Work
Bruce Services took out my old stove, repaired hole in floor where vent had been, installed new stove and then took old stove to be recycled.

Category appliance sales

Garage door repair, Garage door replace, Garage door opener repair, Garage door opener replace

HVac Repairs, Remodeling,