Cherosky & Sons Inc

Founded 1906 • With Angi since November 2001

General Contracting dealing with all phases of construction ,including remodeling and new construction...

Alexander Construction Inc.

Alexander Construction, Inc. offers many services: insurance repair and mitigation, new home construction, room additions, roofs, garages, sun rooms, home remodeling, and so much more! (330) 799-5577 We also have a concrete coatings company, Alexander Concrete Coatings, LLC, which offers concrete coatings that are 4x stronger than epoxy and totally transform your damaged and ugly concrete! (330) 272-9204

Quality Windows

As a 2019 Super Service Award winner, Quality Windows has 44 years of experience and 22 years in the business. Run by father and sons, Quality Windows is a "True Family Business". We offer free, no-obligation, in-home consultations with many vinyl windows for you to see, touch, and test our quality. Quality Windows brings the show room to you. Professionalism is the key to our business! Whether you're looking for 100 new windows or just one replacement, we can help. We can meet all of your window needs while improving your curb appeal and increasing your home's value. We offer many different styles of decorative glass, specialty glass, internal grid styles, and even internal tilt mini blinds. We offer the best windows available from great names like Simonton and Polaris with many other manufacturers available by request. At Quality Windows, we believe your time should be spent enjoying the view. Give us a call, you'll be glad you did. Full life time warranty on all parts and labor. Short and long term no interest financing available. Additional phone - (800) 863-9344.

Offers by Quality Windows on Angi

02/04/2016

they are very detail oriented. We ran into electrical issues in the beginning of the job and they rewired the whole first floor as they progressed. Everything went smoothly and turned out beautifully. They cleaned up every day to make the intrusion as minimal as possible. Very good experience.

Description of Work
kitchen/first floor remodel

Category remodeling

05/28/2014

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel & updating work went well

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,hardwood floor,remodeling,doors

03/14/2013

I have know Willie for thirty years. They are excellent! They are very approachable, honest, and fair. If there are ever problems, they are very eager to help you and come back. They stand behind their work and he knows how to do the job right. They are the only company I will have do work in my house. I have recommended them to others.

Description of Work
They completed an addition onto my home with a fireplace. He also remodeled both bathrooms in my home, built a deck, and completed a kitchen renovation for me.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,remodeling,home remodeling

03/14/2013

They are awesome! They are very nice and good with my kids and dogs. They were polite and cleaned up everything after the work was complete. They are so friendly and are just like family to us. They are such wonderful people and I can't say enough good things about them. He is so percise and accurate with woodworking. I recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
They did a lot of work for my household. They put crown molding in my bedrooms, replaced baseboards, installed hardwood floors in the foyer, installed ceramic tile in the kitchen, installed a front door and a banister for the stairs. They also took down old paneling in the family room, prepped the walls for new wallpaper, and also installed lighting into the ceilings and under the cupboards.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,hardwood floor,lighting,woodworking,doors

06/26/2012

They were fabulous. They were perfect in every way. They were great. It was good experience.

Description of Work
I used Cherosky & Sons Inc to do different construction work.

Category woodworking

07/22/2011

Willie Cherosky and son are wonderful to work with. They are pleasant, professional and honest. I don't think anything in the bathroom could leak now even if it tried. The garage ceiling looks like there was no repair done. It blends in that well. I have used Willie before and find him to one of the rare individuals that are honest, very experienced and takes pride in his work. Whenever I have a p...

Description of Work
There was a leak in the ceiling of the garage from an overhead bathroom. The ceiling was so saturated, it was close to collapsing. Willie Cherosky searched for the leak in the bathroom and repaired the leak, as well properly caulked all potential problems areas. The garage ceiling had to be replaced in the section that was damaged. It was quite a large section.

Category plumbing,remodeling

07/06/2010

I have used him in the past for other projects. He is very trustworthy and honest. He is also professional and very easy to get along with. He has great ideas. I present him with an idea and he is able to come up with a cost effective way to execute it.

Description of Work
He remodeled my master bedroom. He installed can lighting, crown molding and replaced and updated all light switches in my room. He also replaced some doors with their locks and an exhaust fan off the master bedroom. He also performed other smaller projects relating to the remodel.

Category remodeling,woodworking

10/29/2008

Willie Cherosky is the kind of contractor you can give the key to and not worry. He did a professional job better that my expectations with regard to the cabinetry and shelving. He has done many of our projects, bathroom/kitchen remodels, etc. He is honest and a delightful person. He is a little higher price wise but so worth it.

Description of Work
Intalled cabinetry in Laundry Room, Installed laminated shelving in 2 hall/linen closets.

Category remodeling

11/27/2001

VERY NICE PERSON.

Description of Work
INSTALLED OVEN, CHARGED $60, AN HOUR.

Category appliance repair

General carpentry & general contractor--kitchens, baths, and additions.

Engineering, architecture