Shambaugh Cleaning & Restoration

With Angi since March 2014

Shambaugh Carpet Service of Mansfield, OH has been serving Richland, Crawford, Morrow, Ashland, and Knox counties for over 27 years. While providing some of the best service around, we offer 24-hour emergency water extraction. We guarantee it to be dry or it's free. Our services include: Carpet cleaning Upholstery cleaning Tile and grout cleaning and sealing Hard wood floor refinishing Duct cleaning Structural drying With Shambaugh Carpet Service, you can trust the job will be done right. If all you want is a cheap, brush the dirt off the surface, bait and switch, no-guarantee carpet cleaner, we respectfully ask that you call someone else. We have a 200 percent money-back guarantee that our cleaning process is the most thorough cleaning you have ever had. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we will come back out and re-clean the area for free. If you are still not happy, we will simply refund your money plus match that amount and make a donation. Call Shambaugh Carpet Service today for the exceptional, thorough service you deserve!...

Stay Dry Waterproofing - Columbus

Our team at Stay Dry Waterproofing has over 20 years of experience protecting homes in Columbus. Our team of experts has experience transforming any damp, musty, and wet basement into a comfortable dry living space. We use only tested products that are guaranteed to keep your home safe. Whether you have noticed water, mold, or musty odors emitting from your basement or crawl space, we can help. Stay Dry Waterproofing is Central Ohio's leader in Basement repair and drainage needs. Everything from Basement Waterproofing, Mold Remediation, Foundation Crack and Bowed Wall Repairs, Yard Drainage, and Crawlspace Encapsulation. Life time warranties, Free Estimates and zero percent financing options.

Legacy Drain

We here at Legacy Drain pride ourselves in our work. With a customer satisfaction focus and an aim to please, we provide plumbing and drain solutions that are above the rest. Whether it's water, drain, or gas repairs, you can count on our plumbing specialists to have not only the knowledge but the skills to solve your problems. Why use a percentage-based, national plumbing franchise when you can use a local plumbing company who cares about you, your problem, and your city? We are proud to call Richland county our home and are excited to grow into a name you recognize for outstanding plumbing and drain service.

Offers by Legacy Drain on Angi
First Choice Home & Building Inspections LLC

I am the sole proprietor of the business.I offer residential and commercial building inspections. I also offer structural, lead, mold,and energy efficiency inspections with a focus on building science. Payment in full is expected at time of inspection.

09/04/2019

Melody E.

Great workers. Conal and Nate very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned and sectional.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

03/22/2019

Patricia M.

it was quick and efficient. The techs were friendly and knowledgeable.I would recommend them and will use their other cleaning services in the future.

Description of Work
air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

07/25/2018

Rodney F.

I don't know who all of you had that made your experience so grand but this company has been nothing but a headache. They somehow didn't include in the cleaning quote to clean where the fire started. That's kind of a no brainer. They continuously say one thing and do another. The "cleaning" job was handed over to Two teenage girls that I have to micro manage to make sure the job is done properly. That's their professional clean up crew. The other crew got debris all over our two couchs that are barely over 2 years old and costs near 3000 dollars have not even attempted to suggest that they will clean it. They got debris all over my television and to the credit of the boss "Harry"they were told to clean it up but they didn't and he never checked to make sure so it's just sitting There.There is about 2 days of work left but we will see how long it takes them to finish the job. I'm sure Harry is a private contractor perhaps contracted out by shambaugh but anytime I need to ask something I have to take it up with shambaugh and not the contractor. Poor communication. Poor workmanship. Poor everything. We had a problem and we were trying to hash it out so Garrett and some other person came over with an attitude and told my landlord he was being "aggressive" when all he was doing was trying to explain in a calm manner. Then Garrett walked over to our kitchen counter and slammed down the cleaning quote like a child. They changed their tune when they realized my fiancee was recording them on her cell phone. I also just caught my contractor talking crap about us because he accidentally texted me when he thought he was texting someone else just because he misunderstood something i said in a text. It's like high school all over again dealing with these people. They act like they are doing us a favor or charity when they are getting paid thousands of dollars to do a JOB and I have to make sure my contractors teenage daughters actually clean. They have lied and said they have done things I know they have not done and then I get an attitude from either Harry or someone from this company. Go elsewhere. And find a company that will treat you properly. I am writing this before the work is complete but so far it's been horrible. Also as a note for our lawyer if they read this and decide to treat us badly for giving our honest opinion of this company I wouldn't be surprised if the two teenage girls showed up to clean our carpets with a rug doctor..i mean **** I think they are painting our kitchen too

Description of Work
Clean up after a fire and restoration

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

03/14/2018

Carl B.

Excellent result. Tile looked like new after the service.

Description of Work
Tile cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

02/07/2018

Carl B.

Punctual, professional and did a great job. Guy and Don were very nice to talk to.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

10/31/2017

Barb Y.

Very professional and nice. Dining room carpet in particular was in bad shape, after their cleaning it looks brand new.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets.

10/31/2017

Barbara S.

Service tech, Gary Mitchell, was punctual, friendly and his work was thorough. He provided good information about fabric care and maintenance. Have also used Shambaugh for wool rug cleaning - their work is excellent.

Description of Work
Cleaned upholstered sectional sofa.

Category upholstery cleaning

10/18/2017

Karen B.

They were right on time, the two young men were very knowledgeable about their products and process. They were patient and attended to the area's that I had concerns about. I watched them work and they went slow enough to clean thoroughly, not a quick surface clean. They paid close attention to the baseboard area and made sure to clean against those hard to reach spots. They were able to reach smaller areas and clean those as well. Very kind and nice gentlemen who do good work. Their mom's would be proud.

Description of Work
Deep Clean carpets

10/08/2017

Betty C.

Excellent. On time, looked at job with me, prepares thier equip. and cleaning solution. Did cleaning, explained to me, took check & said "good-bye".

Description of Work
Cleaned living room carpet and applied scotch guard. Moved two large chairs.

09/20/2017

Sherry B.

Henry & Ray arrived promptly, completed the carpet cleaning in good time and helped move/carry furniture back into place for us. Very personable young men.

Description of Work
Dining room, living room, steps, hallway and part of a bedroom carpeting were cleaned.

Shambaugh Cleaning & Restoration