CORRIGAN MASONRY

Founded 1991 • With Angi since April 2005

I am a sole proprietorship who learned the family business from my father. Any work that is performed is performed by me or a subcontractor working with me on the job. I am present for any work being performed at all times. I carry all necessary insurances and bonds to work in your community and obtain any necessary permits and inspections from your local building department. Estimates and suggested scopes of work are provided for free. I specialize in the restoration of masonry work in residential and small commercial buildings. ...

Klabik Construction

Klabik Construction

09/22/2011

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owner came out and did an on site estimate for us.  he was knowledgeable and helpful.  We settled on some miscellaneous brick work to be done some time this Fall.  He said it would take about a day to do work on the facing of our house and to touch up some needed repair spots on our chimney.  He said the daily rate is about $400.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

08/13/2011

They did a beautiful job! He is very prompt and expects employees to be prompt and I would recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to replace a basement wall.

12/01/2010

The job went wonderful. He's the only person we found who had the knowledge and experience to do our job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He rebuilt our porch steps.

08/31/2009

Great job and on budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed brick chimney down to roof line.

08/04/2006

They work without a contract which leads to some misunderstandings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
***CAT SHOULD BE MARBLE & GRANITE*** Installed limestone slab on the outside entry porch.

CATEGORY marble & granite

Signed contracts are available upon request. I hope any misunderstandings were addressed to your satisfaction.

Masonry restoration and repair including steps, chimneys, foundation waterproofing and repair, exterior drainage