CORRIGAN MASONRY

Founded 1991 • With Angi since April 2005

I am a sole proprietorship who learned the family business from my father. Any work that is performed is performed by me or a subcontractor working with me on the job. I am present for any work being performed at all times. I carry all necessary insurances and bonds to work in your community and obtain any necessary permits and inspections from your local building department. Estimates and suggested scopes of work are provided for free. I specialize in the restoration of masonry work in residential and small commercial buildings. ...

Platinum Xtreme Excavating, LLC

Providing excavation services. We specialize in land clearing, driveway excavations, property culverts, basement digs, trenching for water lines and utilities, leveling for foundations, landscaping retaining walls, pond digs and other custom projects. We are a small privately owned company that will give you a personal touch to your project.

Wheeler & Son Cement Contractors

Wheeler & Son has been an established business since 1993. Specializing in concrete work and waterproofing, this company works in all commercial and residential environments throughout Lake County (Ohio) & several of the surrounding areas. We do the job right the first time, so you are happy through the life of your project. Mark, the owner, is present on every job so you have the comfort of knowing the owner is overseeing your project. Mark also will do your estimate. Owner, Mark Wheeler, has over 35 years of experience and prides himself on treating each job as if it were his own home. If you have more questions or would like to schedule a free estimate, please contact. We hope to hear from you soon!

QPS Chimney Contractors Landscaping & Snow

Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!

09/22/2011

See above.

Description of Work
The owner came out and did an on site estimate for us. he was knowledgeable and helpful. We settled on some miscellaneous brick work to be done some time this Fall. He said it would take about a day to do work on the facing of our house and to touch up some needed repair spots on our chimney. He said the daily rate is about $400.

Category masonry,chimney repair

08/13/2011

They did a beautiful job! He is very prompt and expects employees to be prompt and I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
They came to replace a basement wall.

12/01/2010

The job went wonderful. He's the only person we found who had the knowledge and experience to do our job.

Description of Work
He rebuilt our porch steps.

08/31/2009

Great job and on budget.

Description of Work
Removed brick chimney down to roof line.

08/04/2006

They work without a contract which leads to some misunderstandings.

Description of Work
***CAT SHOULD BE MARBLE & GRANITE*** Installed limestone slab on the outside entry porch.

Category marble & granite

Signed contracts are available upon request. I hope any misunderstandings were addressed to your satisfaction.

Masonry restoration and repair including steps, chimneys, foundation waterproofing and repair, exterior drainage