Accurate Services

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2008

Our motto has always been "Quality Pays!" Licensed/Bonded/Insured "A+" Rating with the Better Business Bureau "A" Recommended by Angie's List. We are a family-owned, third generation, locally operating business that started in 1989. Our employees take great pride in their work and use expert craftsmanship in every job. We guarantee that you'll be more than happy with your home when we're finished with it!...

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Chris Tian Construction

Chris Tian Construction is a locally owned and family run business, I have lived on the west of Cleveland since 1976 and we have been in Business since 2007 located in Grafton. We have had 0 complaints with the BBB and have a 5 star or A rating with everyone else. We specialize in insurance claim repairs, often repairs to your roof or siding - your home insurance will cover. We offer free evaluations and quotes. If paying out of pocket we have very little overhead and can get you an excellent job at an excellent price. We are preferred installers for GAF and Ownens Corning Shingles. We will donate 10% of the company profit from your job to a church or charity of your choice.

QPS Chimney Contractors Landscaping & Snow

Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!

10/05/2017

He does not return phone calls or follow up with customers on what their needs are.

Description of Work
Came out to give us a total overhaul on our chimney. Took out the logs and some soot. Does not return phone calls. Have called numerous times to get a response on status of the chimney, do we need a cap, how are the walls inside, is it safe to use, etc... Refuses to call me back! He was happy to take my check, but does not follow up with his customers on the status of the chimney. At this point, not really sure what he did that day for $129????

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

10/29/2014

Description of Work
Accurate services performed a chimney cleaning for us. They communicated well, including a last-minute reschedule and calling in advance to let us know what time they would be there. An entire crew came and cleaned the chimney in about 20 minutes. We were presented with a written report, and they showed us where a few issues were and what do to about them. They also had helpful advice about the proper use of the fireplace. The living room was clean afterwards, no sign of soot or footprints. We would definitely use them again!

Category chimney sweep,gutter cleaning

10/28/2014

Description of Work
Cleaned the fireplace and replaced the top of the chimney chase.

Category chimney sweep,gutter cleaning,chimney repair,fireplaces

08/21/2014

Tim and crew had done work for us previously so we knew they did high-quality work. We were out of state when we called them to deal with the leaky roof. Tim texted photos of the rotten wood under the shingles and the project in process. They did a wonderful job- the roof looks terrific. When we returned, it was so very nice to see what a perfect job they did. No more leaks and their efficiency sa...

Description of Work
Tore off porch roof, replaced rotted wood planks underneath, installed new 15 yr warranted shingles, and a drip edge.

08/05/2014

Tim McKernan and his son, Race, and crew , were super professional and efficient. The price was lower than what I had anticipated, and they were done much sooner than I anticipated. They cleaned up impeccably. Very honest , personable and competent- I would recommend them to everyone who needs gutter or roofing work. A++++++++++

Description of Work
replaced 2 gutters with downspouts- one of which was the entire width of the house; replaced rotten fascia boards; manufactured and replaced mangled aluminum siding on upper fascia; replaced worn shingles under downspout on a section of roofing; secured loose trim board on attic gutter; cleaned and flushed all gutters on house, fixed leaking downspout that we had jerry-rigged ourselves

10/04/2011

Two companies came to the premises to measure and make an offer. Only American Roof provided a list of residents in the Strongsville area that had their chimney cap replaced by American Roof to included two neighbors. Upon selecting American Roof's offer, the Chimney cap was replaced the next day.

Description of Work
Replaced chimney cap which was leaking.

Category gutter cleaning,chimney caps

06/27/2009

Great. Ken was very prompt, friendly, professional and thorough. He also gave me lots of good advice about my roof and gutter maintenance.

Description of Work
Cleaned out all gutters, unplugged drain pipes, bagged and removed all material in gutters. Re-attached facsia that had blown off. Re-painted roof vent.

01/07/2009

They got done with my four-bedroom colonial home within an hour. It was really fast, and it was consistent with what they charged me last year.

Description of Work
They cleaned my gutters.

09/08/2008

Great!

Description of Work
They came out to clean my gutters and also inspected the roof. Did a few minor repairs. I've been told by other roofers for the last 5 years that my roof is shot; they assured me it was not and the repairs will give me 2 more years.

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

ROOFING: expert emergency wind damage repair, skylight installations, ventilation solutions, power fan replacements, ice dam problems corrected, emergency snow and ice removal, heating cable installation, emergency leak repairs, flashing leaks resolved, flat roofs & garages. GUTTERS: Seamless gutters (many colors available), gutter and downspout clean and flush, gutter guard installation, downspout extensions. CHIMNEYS: Rebuilds, chimney caps and pans. SIDING: Vinyl and aluminum trim replacement