GUARDIAN ANGELS

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2008

A FULL SERVICE BUSINESS DESIGNED TO BE A ONE STOP- ONE CALL RESOURCE FOR ALL YOUR HOME SALE NEEDS. INCLUDING STAGING, REPAIRS, ESTATE SALES, LANDSCAPING, CLEANING, CLEAN OUT, CORRECT CODE VIOLATIONS, PACKING, UNPACKING, AND MOVE CO-ORDINATION....

TTI Holdings, LLC

I am a multiple service business owner with trades involving music education, real estate, and; of course, lawn care/general labor. In the landscaping portion of the business the specialties services include: mulching, cleanup in debris, and lawn flip/design.

05/16/2014

I received a call back within 24 hours of my initial contact. We made an appointment to meet at my parent's condo within the week.  Pat Diesing (owner) was prompt and very professional.  She told me what their service performs and how long it would take.  They hauled away a number of large pieces of furniture, some chairs and bags of clothing and trash.  I also trusted them to take 3 bags of paper...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were getting my parents condo ready to sell.  Guardian Angels disposed of all the items family did not want, i.e. furniture, knickknacks, clothing.  They also thoroughly cleaned every nook and cranny of the condo, including the appliances, so it was ready for market.  I was also very pleased with the cost.  They helped make this difficult task much easier.

CATEGORY house cleaning,moving companies

03/21/2014

I have used them twice. They were really good. It is a man and a woman. They were very hard working. They were dependable and professional. Everything was to my satisfaction. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Guardian Angels completely cleaned my house.

CATEGORY house cleaning

08/11/2013

Did a great job. Pat worked very hard and had a lot of excellent ideas about placement of various items. Not the lowest price, but I am very satisfied with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Totally cleaned my house and staged it in preparation to putting it on the market.

CATEGORY house cleaning,home staging

06/11/2013

Their work is good. They are also courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my drywall done by Guardian Angels.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

11/19/2012

I found Guardian Angels on Angies List, and was in dire need of someone to help my sister and I with an estate sale at my mom's condo, as she had recently moved into a nursing home and her condo was jam-packed with stuff. I called Pat and she met me at my mom's condo. Within a few minutes of looking around, it was obvious to her that we did not have the dollar volume of merchandise to warrant her ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did not end up working with Guardian Angels because the volume of my mom's belongings was not substantial enough to meet Guardian Angels' minimums.

CATEGORY antiques,home staging

CONSULTATION TO EVALUATE PROPERTY, GOALS & TIMETABLES, INSPECT, REPORT AND ADVISE ON HOME CONDITION, REPAIR, UPDATE AND REJUVENATE, CORRECT CODE VIOLATIONS, CLEAN, SHINE & SPARKLE, ORGANIZING & CLEANING, ATTICS & BASEMENTS, ESTATE SALES & LIQUIDATION, CLEAN-OUTS AFTER MOVE, STAGE A HOME FOR SELLING, ENHANCE & CREATE EYE APPEAL, MAINTAIN VACANT HOMES, YARD CLEAN-UP & MAINTENANCE.