Busy Bee Services Ltd

Founded 1983 • With Angi since February 2006

2 employees. Uses subs occasionally for removals. Cost determined by the job. travel charges may apply. License #oh-0866....

Mark's Pro Services, LLC

Full Service Landscaping Maintenance, Design and Installation. Full Service Snow and Ice Removal for Commercial and Residential

Offers by Mark's Pro Services, LLC on Angi
Cornerstone Landscape Construction

Much more than just a company that specializes in landscape construction installations. Cornerstone Landscape Construction works with our customers to give them the ultimate customer experience and a landscape they can enjoy for years to come. Services Offered Patios/Walkways/Driveways Decks Retaining Walls Fire Pits/Fireplaces Outdoor Kitchens/Structures Landscape Lighting Water Features Drainage/Grading Planting Installation Lawn Installation Excavation Waterproofing

Offers by Cornerstone Landscape Construction on Angi
Baffa Landscape Design, LLC

Our slogan is "Love Your Yard". Therefore, we want our clients to feel good about their yard as well as their relationship with our company. We have been in business for eight years now and our goal has always been to find and maintain great relationships. We enjoy taking a property under our umbrella and then tailoring it to our clients wants and needs.

Offers by Baffa Landscape Design, LLC on Angi

05/26/2011

My landscape designer told me to contact Mark for an estimate to perform the injection treatment needed for our huge elm tree in our front yard. This is a three year treatment to prevent dutch elm disease. His price was less than the other company I had been using and when he arrived he used a tool called an air gun to expose the root flare at the base of the tree which none of the other company's had done. He explained that covering this flare with dirt or mulch causes roots to grow around the base and stangle the tree. He also dug down because he wanted to get the medication as close the roots as possible for better absorption. He exposed the root flare injected the tree and showed me the strangler roots that were growing as a result of the flare coverup. He recommended that we remove these strangler roots but not for another year until the tree has a chance to recover. We had our home water proofed last fall and new water and sewer lines put in. We were in the process of getting quotes to relandscape the whole front yard and he offered to give us an estimate as well because he wanted to make sure the reinstallation was done in a way that would not further harm the tree since the new water and sewer lines had already cut vital root systems. HIs estimate for this work was excellent as well and he is even installing an irrigation system much cheaper than other companies in a way that doesn't harm our trees. I am extremely impressed with this companies knowledge of landscape and how to establish new without harming old healthy plantings. He has an organic approach and helps you design in a way that won't harm any trees you care about. He is on the cutting edge of any research and/or new approaches to tree problems and his expertise has saved us lots of money and future problems.

Description of Work
Mark came to inject our Elm tree with the 3 year fungicide for dutch elm disease. Our Elm tree is huge over 48 inches in diameter. He used an air gun to expose the root flare that has been covered since we moved here 10 years ago and showed me how strangler roots were developing as a result of this cover. None of the other companies I have used have ever noticed this. He injected the tree below the ground level for greatest absorption.

05/09/2011

They are fine. They were on time. They were good. I thought their pricing was fair. They were fine with everything. They came when they said they were going to. They did the job and their communication was good. I would use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Busy Bee Services Ltd for landscaping. I last used their services about a month ago.

Category landscaping

04/13/2011

They did a good job. They did what they said they were going to. They were on time and everything went well.

Description of Work
They leveled some yard and planted some grass. They also removed bushes and killed grass in the ivy. They also ground some stumps for us.

04/09/2009

Mark and his crew came out in the rain and did the work. They even took all the wood with them, other than some that we asked for - they chopped that up into firewood size for us and piled it neatly where we asked. Great experience.

Description of Work
Needed my neighbor's cherry tree pruned so that it doesn't overhang our property and (many years old) grape arbor. A former neighbor planted a cherry tree in a place that is really too close to our property, as it was shading out our grapes, which have grown there for many generations. We wanted an actual arborist to do this, so the tree wouldn't be harmed, as it does give my neighbor some great shade.

02/14/2006

MARK & HIS CREW REMOVED A VERY LARGE TREE ON OUR PROPERTY. EXCELLENT WORK AS ALWAYS.

Description of Work
TREE PLANTING, TREE REMOVAL, & STUMP GRINDING.

Category tree service

Tree care. Planting & removal. Soil & root care.