Global Home Solutions LLC

Founded 1969 • With Angi since October 2012

3.8

Family Ran Business Preferred Contractor Lifetime Warranty on Products 24 Hour Emergency Services Fully Insured We work with All Insurance Companies...

Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINT

Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood floors or pools!(Exterior),we do All surfaces, except pools and any typ of glass.Any questions please call 330 412 6141 to set up an appointment for a Free estimate!

Offers by BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINT on Angi
JB construction

Currently specializing in drywall. We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! We offer high quality at mid range prices.

09/09/2016

After waiting six months and hearing excuse after excuse, the work was never started and the contractor never came back to my house. I paid half the money up front and never received a dime of it back in labor or material.

Description of Work
Replace (3) basement windows with glass block and report damaged gutter.

Category replacement windows

10/30/2014

Still not completed on 10/28/2014. There is work that still needs completed at this time and a mess where it wasn't cleaned up is still apparent.

Description of Work
Roofing installation.

07/01/2014

We had a very good experience with them. They started last November and got it done around March of this year. They completed their work and we were happy with it. The price was good and they did a nice work.

Description of Work
They did our garage.

Category garage builders

06/23/2014

Description of Work
Built a 12x12 shed. Was suppose to be started in the middle of May but was delayed and not finished finished until late July. We would get many commitments to get started but they never showed up. Would not return calls. Had to call many times to get a hold of them. Once they finally started work they blamed the weather. Note: Above date is approximate.

Category roofing,garage builders

04/25/2014

Excellant job!! What a difference especially with this cold winter we had. Awesome, it also kept the cold out. They came out and removed all my siding and blew in the insulation. After the job was completed, they placed my siding back on the house and cleaned up any trash that was left behind. They also came back when I told them I still had some cold air coming in through my windows. They blew in...

Description of Work
I hired Global HOme solultions to blow insulation into my entire house. I also had them install a insulated glass sliding door.

Category insulation

Thank you for your business!!

04/24/2013

This deal started at the purchase of my house in Oct. of 2012. Global Home Solutions, Jeff Workman came to the house to estimate the damages done to the roof and siding outside. The $8000.00 of damage to the inside from water damage that my dad, my brother, and myself repaired. these guys came in and did finish work on the drywall. So, so appreciative cause that is some hard work. Thank you to all you do amazing work.

Description of Work
The roof of the house to be replaced and the siding on the house also replaced. The interior remodeling done to specifications of myself and looks perfect. I recommend this company and it's employees for any job you may have for them. They are great at what they do.

Category roofer","siding contractor","skylight installer","patio builder

01/18/2013

In our initial meeting they explained how the job was going to be performed and what to expect. The job was performed in a timely manner and I was very impressed with the quality of the work that was completed.

Description of Work
The work was performed in a timely manner and I was very happy with the results.

Category roofer

06/23/2014

Category roofer","garage builder

10/07/2013

Very nice. Very professional.

Description of Work
Building the garage

Category garage builder

Custom Home Builder, Roofing, Siding, Window/Doors, Excavating, Insulation, Gutter, Pole Barns, Concrete, Carpentry, and General Remodeling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available