Global Home Solutions LLC

Founded 1969 • With Angi since October 2012

3.8

1333 Twp Road 608

Nova, OH 44859

Family Ran Business Preferred Contractor Lifetime Warranty on Products 24 Hour Emergency Services Fully Insured We work with All Insurance Companies

09/09/2016

Justin H.

After waiting six months and hearing excuse after excuse, the work was never started and the contractor never came back to my house. I paid half the money up front and never received a dime of it back in labor or material.

Description of Work
Replace (3) basement windows with glass block and report damaged gutter.

Category replacement windows

10/30/2014

Melissa E.

Still not completed on 10/28/2014. There is work that still needs completed at this time and a mess where it wasn't cleaned up is still apparent.

Description of Work
Roofing installation.

07/01/2014

Guy P.

We had a very good experience with them. They started last November and got it done around March of this year. They completed their work and we were happy with it. The price was good and they did a nice work.

Description of Work
They did our garage.

Category garage builders

06/23/2014

Janice O.

Description of Work
Built a 12x12 shed. Was suppose to be started in the middle of May but was delayed and not finished finished until late July. We would get many commitments to get started but they never showed up. Would not return calls. Had to call many times to get a hold of them. Once they finally started work they blamed the weather. Note: Above date is approximate.

Category roofing, garage builders

04/25/2014

Teresa G.

Excellant job!! What a difference especially with this cold winter we had. Awesome, it also kept the cold out. They came out and removed all my siding and blew in the insulation. After the job was completed, they placed my siding back on the house and cleaned up any trash that was left behind. They also came back when I told them I still had some cold air coming in through my windows. They blew in more insulation and now I am air tight and nice and cozy!! Awesome Awesome job.

Description of Work
I hired Global HOme solultions to blow insulation into my entire house. I also had them install a insulated glass sliding door.

Category insulation

Thank you for your business!!

01/07/2014

michael B.

When he replaced the rotten face board on the house it is not sealed and I have wind blowing in to the basement, I will have to somehow replace the board or something else. The roof looks good but I have not been in the attic to see if it leaks . Took forever to construct. About 2 or 3 months. Had him put on my storm door and they did a terrible job. Had to redo it and it still is not sealed right. Gave up on them and tried to fix it myself.. Was a new door and not pleased with what they did.The porch looks ok and the railing looks good. Over all I would not hire them again. Talked to company and the matter is resolved.

Description of Work
built a front porch with a roof.

I spoke with [removed member name], prior to the project starting and I was made a where he had problems with a rotten board we replace it and all our work was exterior related. I contacted him and he said to wait till weather was better. Our company will do what it takes to make Our customers happy . I will be contacting [removed member name] soon to see what the problem may be Thank you, and sorry for any inconvenience President, Jeff Workman

10/07/2013

Guy P.

Very nice. Very professional.

Description of Work
Building the garage

Category garage builders

Thank you for your business!

04/24/2013

Melissa E.

This deal started at the purchase of my house in Oct. of 2012. Global Home Solutions, Jeff Workman came to the house to estimate the damages done to the roof and siding outside. The $8000.00 of damage to the inside from water damage that my dad, my brother, and myself repaired. these guys came in and did finish work on the drywall. So, so appreciative cause that is some hard work. Thank you to all you do amazing work.

Description of Work
The roof of the house to be replaced and the siding on the house also replaced. The interior remodeling done to specifications of myself and looks perfect. I recommend this company and it's employees for any job you may have for them. They are great at what they do.

Category roofing, siding, skylights, sunrooms

Thank you for your business!!

01/18/2013

Angela M.

In our initial meeting they explained how the job was going to be performed and what to expect. The job was performed in a timely manner and I was very impressed with the quality of the work that was completed.

Description of Work
The work was performed in a timely manner and I was very happy with the results.

Thank you for your business!

Home Genius Exteriors

Rock Steady Builders, LLC

We specialize in post frame construction, often referred to as "pole barns." Post frame can be used for garages, animal enclosures, riding arenas, storage buildings, and even homes! All our crews have many years of experience in their fields of expertise, whether that's site prep, framing, concrete, gutters, garage doors, or stalls and tack rooms. Owner-operated, we're a family business that prides itself on exceeding customer expectations with materials, workmanship, and service.

Solid Rock Home Services

Get Your Honey Do List Done

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Custom Home Builder, Roofing, Siding, Window/Doors, Excavating, Insulation, Gutter, Pole Barns, Concrete, Carpentry, and General Remodeling.