Global Home Solutions LLC

Founded 1969 • With Angi since October 2012

3.8

Family Ran Business Preferred Contractor Lifetime Warranty on Products 24 Hour Emergency Services Fully Insured We work with All Insurance Companies...

Hilltop Builders, LLC

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

Legacy Drain

We here at Legacy Drain pride ourselves in our work. With a customer satisfaction focus and an aim to please, we provide plumbing and drain solutions that are above the rest. Whether it's water, drain, or gas repairs, you can count on our plumbing specialists to have not only the knowledge but the skills to solve your problems. Why use a percentage-based, national plumbing franchise when you can use a local plumbing company who cares about you, your problem, and your city? We are proud to call Richland county our home and are excited to grow into a name you recognize for outstanding plumbing and drain service.

Offers by Legacy Drain on Angi
Prestige Home Improvement LLC

Prestige Home Improvement is based in Millersburg, OH and we serve Central and Southern Ohio. Founded by Reuben Hershberger, our mission is to provide our clients with the best possible roofing solutions, including high quality materials, best in class workmanship, and excellent customer service. Our goal is to change the experience most people have with contractors by eliminating any uncertainties they may have when working with our company. We are completely transparent with our clients and provide honest work for our communities.

09/09/2016

After waiting six months and hearing excuse after excuse, the work was never started and the contractor never came back to my house. I paid half the money up front and never received a dime of it back in labor or material.

Description of Work
Replace (3) basement windows with glass block and report damaged gutter.

Category replacement windows

10/30/2014

Still not completed on 10/28/2014. There is work that still needs completed at this time and a mess where it wasn't cleaned up is still apparent.

Description of Work
Roofing installation.

07/01/2014

We had a very good experience with them. They started last November and got it done around March of this year. They completed their work and we were happy with it. The price was good and they did a nice work.

Description of Work
They did our garage.

Category garage builders

06/23/2014

Description of Work
Built a 12x12 shed. Was suppose to be started in the middle of May but was delayed and not finished finished until late July. We would get many commitments to get started but they never showed up. Would not return calls. Had to call many times to get a hold of them. Once they finally started work they blamed the weather. Note: Above date is approximate.

Category roofing,garage builders

04/25/2014

Excellant job!! What a difference especially with this cold winter we had. Awesome, it also kept the cold out. They came out and removed all my siding and blew in the insulation. After the job was completed, they placed my siding back on the house and cleaned up any trash that was left behind. They also came back when I told them I still had some cold air coming in through my windows. They blew in...

Description of Work
I hired Global HOme solultions to blow insulation into my entire house. I also had them install a insulated glass sliding door.

Category insulation

Thank you for your business!!

Custom Home Builder, Roofing, Siding, Window/Doors, Excavating, Insulation, Gutter, Pole Barns, Concrete, Carpentry, and General Remodeling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available