JDB Home Improvements

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2011

3.8

We have over 20 years experience, we are insured and guaranteed. We do residential and commercial work. All roof systems guaranteed. We give free estimates....

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

Radiant Windows LLC

Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budget.

12/15/2015

They were late getting started. I hired them on September 1, but they were unable to start until November. Once they started, they kept going until it was finished. They were great to work with and very particular about the work. We had a bit of a discrepancy over the final bill, but were able to work it out in the end.

Description of Work
Lined the box gutters with rubber. Replaced rotten corbel and eave boards that are rotten. Built new exterior basement doors Replaced rotten boards on side porch. Painted all eaves and corbels approx. 30 feet in the air.

Category gutter repair,handyman service,roofing,doors

06/18/2014

He came out and gave us and estimate on redoing our basement due to water issues. He was honest on telling us what we needed and didn't need. We haven't done the repairs yet but will definitely use him when we do.

Category handyman service

11/21/2013

Overall, very good. There was some miscommunication in the beginning as to the date the job was supposed to start. When it did start the weather was bad and they had to stop working a couple of times, but they stepped up at the end and finished the job as they said they would. Chris was very responsive and has gotten us different handles for the skylights (the ones that came with them were awful) ...

Description of Work
Did a total tear off on barn & house roof and replaced with Certainteed 40yr shingles. Replaced/recovered a small flat roof that was leaking and installed 3 large skylights.

05/09/2013

AWFUL... start and finish!

Description of Work
We hired them to fix out entrance front door and out back door... They gave us a price that we thought was reasonable... They said they had experience in fixing doors... They did not..I was not satisified with what they did as they didnt have a clue as to what they were doing. The didn't finish putting the screws in the front door... they put little pieces of wood all around the door and it still was NOT level...then they went to the back door.... all I can say about that is AWFUL... we had to replace the front door because it would not close properly and are in the process of having the back door replaced because they did a spotty job on that... they did refund me for the front door but refused to refund me the money for the back door... my back door closed much better before they got ahold of it..They do not or did not have experience in fixing doors...

Category remodeling,doors

05/03/2013

Overall it went well. Everything was on-time and as quoted. The only issue I had was that I was not told ahead of time that they couldn't re-install my Dish Satellite which they removed. I was present for most of the day, and no one advised me that I should call and set this up with DISH. However, they did admit this mistake and that I should have been informed ahead of time. Other than that, they...

Description of Work
New roof, sealed and capped chimney

04/29/2013

Good process. Met the quote and timeframe

Description of Work
They have performed service for me several times. Joeseph and his team are very professional. Roof tearoff, repair and replace

12/06/2012

So far the work looks good. It took a few calls to get someone out to put the temporary fix on, but part of that was due to a major storm that had just hit the area and they had other service calls to attend to. I dealt mostly with Chris through this whole process, and he was very attentive and was available to answer questions when I called. I will update further once the rest of the roof is put ...

Description of Work
So far the company has put a temporary fix on a leaking roof for me. The new roof will be put on in the spring. The reason for this is that they have a full schedule and our issue was result of a storm late in the year. They fixed a leak in the roof and they replaced some siding that had blown off.

Category roofing,siding

11/27/2012

Quality overall of workmanship was poor. I had to have a representative from CertainTeed visit the job site and inspect while the install was in progress. J and E was not installing the shingles to CertainTeed's specs and the owners, Joe and Eric, lied to me about it when I confronted them. They did not use the correct starter shingle and was overhanging the first shingle too far over the drip edg...

Description of Work
Roof tear off and replaced with new shingles.

07/11/2012

They did a great job, but it did take them a while to get here though. Once they got the job started it went quick and I have recommended them to my friends. They used top of the line products and purchased it from a local vendor. I was also pleased with the estimate they provided me for the work and they were the only ones that provided a portfolio for me to look at.

Description of Work
I used J & E Roofing to install a new roof on my house.

05/04/2012

The communication within their company staff wasn't as good as it should have been but they worked really hard to make it right. They were the highest quote we got but they not only gave us a 50 year warranty on the work they did but they also gave us a personal warranty that anytime they would come and fix it for nothing.

Description of Work
We used J & E Roofing LLC to replace the roof. We had the old fashioned vent so they cut in and put in the new vents to go square across the roof. They installed wider gutters and there was some open area which had cedar siding and they replaced that with vinyl.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Roofing. Roof Cleaning. Windows. Remodeling - General, Kitchens & Bathrooms. Tiles. Doors. Additions. Pole Barns. Siding. Gutter Repair & Cleaning. Skylights.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check