Perfect Power Wash

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2009

Perfect Power Wash is a professional power washing company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We use our 20+ years of experience and dedication to customer service to provide the perfect clean for every customer. In total, our team has power washed over 150,000 homes and businesses in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Our soft wash process and biodegradable cleansers safely remove dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from all exterior surfaces. We utilize best-in-class equipment for every house wash, concrete wash and seal, roof treatment, deck/patio wash, and commercial power washing job. Perfect Power Wash makes it easy for every homeowner to power wash their property. Just give us a call today to get your project started!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+11 more images

4.4

4.1

4.4

pressure washing (322)roof cleaning (48)concrete driveways (31)deck cleaning (24)gutter cleaning (17)roofing (12)window cleaning (3)blind cleaning (13)roof snow removal (6)house painting (4)window replacement (4)mold removal (1)

09/20/2022

Mary P.

Excellent. Done without supervision. I was not home but the work was done as expected.

Description of Work
Driveway wash and seal. Gutters and house was

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/20/2022

09/14/2022

Patty E.

Poorly....home still has mold and bird dropping.... my husband cleaned up most of it himself

Description of Work
Powerwash home

Work Completed On 09/14/2022

09/12/2022

Kyle H.

Had PPW come do our house while on vacation. Came home this evening to a house that looks worse than when we left. Their so called eco friendly cleaning solution stained my brand new blacktop driveway. They also ruined my Blink doorbell which worked all the way up there until we have a motion of the tech spraying the camera. The siding looks like my 14 month old was given free reign of a power washer. Granted, have aluminum siding that hasn’t been serviced in years before we bought the house but this was explained to the sales rep and was told they could definitely take care of that (essentially the sales guy had one answer and it was they could do everything just do he could hit his sales metrics) Overall, don’t waste your money

Description of Work
Power wash siding

Work Completed On 09/06/2022

Review for Perfect Power Wash - 3443 Summit Rd, Norton, OH - 39868200

07/16/2022

Alice G.

The technician, Elan Williams was the hardest working person that I’ve experienced in a long while. He was professional, courteous and an asset to your company. He made certain that everything was perfect. PPW is fortunate to have him representing the company.

Description of Work
How driveway and exterior of house cleaned

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/16/2022

07/07/2022

Sylvia M.

We originally scheduled to have our house washed but when Dakota came we also asked to have our driveway done. PPW was very professional from the moment we hired to the day of the project. PPW kept us informed nearly daily as to the schedule and texted us as to when the service people would arrive. Dakota the technician was the most professional service person we ever used. Advised us of the project, explained in detail the process including protecting my plants, and cleaned up. We would recommend him and PPW to anybody.

Description of Work
Power washed house and driveway

Work Completed On 07/06/2022

06/30/2022

larry F.

Devon and Antonio did an excellent job and addressed the specific details of the job that I specified.

Description of Work
remove algae and dirt from brick pavers surrounding the my pool

Cost $608.99

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

06/29/2022

Steven M K.

Technician arrived on time. Friendly and professional. Great job. Looks great.

Description of Work
Clean and seal driveway

Work Completed On 06/28/2022

06/09/2022

Teresa H.

The anti-algae spray killed all of my flowers. I asked them before hand if it was harmful to plants and animals and they reassured me that it was not. My driveway still had mud on it in parts and many black areas where water washes down my driveway. They told me my roof would look like new when they put the anti-algae spray on it. They also let me to believe they would power wash all the debris off the roof which they did not at all. When I tried to explain my problem to the customer service representative, he kept interrupting me, talking over me and kept saying the same thing over and over.

Description of Work
Power wash drive way, pavers and firepit area. Also put anti-algae on roof.

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

06/09/2022

ann D.

Do NOT waste your money! After hearing of overnight rain forecast, I tried to call 3x to reschedule the appointment, but, their schedulers did not answer the phone..was put on hold 3x. They arrived next morning and when I arrived home at the end of the cleaning, the technician couldn't get patio corners cleaned because of all of the rain. After he left, I was able to sweep off the dirty water at one corner of the patio, the other corner, I could not get cleaned, because the technician left more dirt and mud than water. Wasn't able to sweep it off. Then I opened the door to the patio and my painted white door was covered in black dirt and debris, as was the screen door, the thresshold and my newly refinished hardwood floors..not even fully cured yet. Floor covered in debris. I spent over an hour cleaning my property. The grill has yet to be cleaned, covered in debris. When I called to express my satisfaction, Matt said he could give me $50 or $75 off the bill for my "trouble". He decided on the lesser refund of $50. There was also a large limb from a tree next to driveway on the ground and tire tracks over freshly planted grass at the apron of drive, destroyed the patch of grass. Our RING camera showed the Perfect Power Wash truck knocking down the limb of our tree..nothing about that was said to us. I called back to request $100 off the $287 we were charged, and Matt only offered 30% off our NEXT job. There will be no NEXT job ever! I believe we deserve and FULL refund!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Description of Work
normal size patio power washed

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

06/07/2022

Michelle P.

Service performed was good but double the cost for our area.

Description of Work
Power washing exterior of home and patio

Work Completed On 06/06/2022

06/02/2022

Carol S.

Spots look dirtier than before . Definitely a quick wash. Called and asked for a manager to call. No one called. Called back and got someone. Sent pictures . No response!

Description of Work
Pressure wash

Work Completed On 05/25/2022

06/02/2022

Deborah D.

The tech arrived at 9:00 am. I had been told that we would receive an email including a photo of the tech, 24 hours before he would arrive. I apparently received an email (without photo) 20 minutes before he arrived. The Tech was absolutely wonderful, answering all questions, offering suggestions and working extremely well while he was here. The final product was a very clean deck and a satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Deck power washed

Category blind cleaning, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2022

06/01/2022

Kaitlyn J.

It went very well. I was pleasantly surprised by the experience from start to finish. They were professional and answered all of our questions. We signed up for the annual membership to keep the same cost for next year.

Description of Work
house, driveway and deck needed power washed

Work Completed On 06/01/2022

05/24/2022

Constance M.

My technician was fabulous… And everything looks really clean and refreshed again!

Description of Work
Power washing the house the deck the garage floor and my front sidewalk and my huge shed.

Work Completed On 05/24/2022

05/12/2022

Bruce L.

I contacted Perfect Power Wash because I have seen them around and on the basis of their reviews. They did our house exterior, deck and driveway approach for roughly $1500. To be fair, everything looks great - the driveway and approach especially. However, the door hardware was left with a haze, tulips off the deck were trampled, and there were uncleaned areas left in accessible spots that suggest a lack of attention to detail for a 1500 job.

Description of Work
Power wash house exterior, driveway and deck

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

02/09/2022

Robert M.

I can't get anyone except Perfect Power Wash. The purpose of my call was if they could do the driveway. They said that they needed to come out to do the test. I told them that I would follow up after a month. They were very professional and knowledgeable. They are pretty good. Based on the work they performed to my neighbors and the reviews they have, there is a big chance that I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
They provided an estimate for the project.

Work Completed On 02/09/2022

11/03/2021

Ray B.

The first time I used Perfect Power Wash was in 2016 and had a horrible experience. The service performed was extremely poor and the technician appeared to have no knowledge or training on how to clean and seal concrete or any other surface. Give the poor quality of work I contact the PPW and after having no luck dealing with the individual I asked to speak with their supervisor. Unfortunately, the lack of professionalism was even worse and ended up with no resolution. Now in 2021 and after a five-year period and based on other reviews I decided to give them PPW a call and happy to say the staff was much more pleasant and PPW appeared to have changed the culture of not addressing customer concerns. I was up front and told them all the issues in the past and they assured me that the company has changed over the past five years. Well that appears not to be the accurate. After agreeing to service and providing a credit card to secure the date PPW is back to the 2016 customer service approach. They definitely have communication challenges and thing very little of the customers they service. Definitely one of my worst decisions in 2021! Would not recommend PPW!

Description of Work
Driveway Cleaning and Sealing

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 11/03/2021

[Member Name Removed]- we apologize as this is not the experience our customers generally have, so we would like to make sure we are doing right by you. Please contact our Customer Care team at 330-622-4143 so they can address your concerns.

07/11/2021

Beth S.

Terrible quality of work even after coming out 2nd time to correct. House is streaky and drippy and looks worse than before powerwashing. And after 2nd time, as they came back 2 weeks after to fix streaks and runs, a stronger soap was used and siding looks lighter so not sure what was used. I dont want to pay for this and will I guess havevto have them come back again but now I'm worried about my siding and what they are using on it.

Description of Work
Power wash house

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

Review for Perfect Power Wash - 3443 Summit Rd, Norton, OH - 39399308

[Member Name Removed]- we're sorry that you had this experience. Our records indicate a resolution was reached with our Customer Care department, so we're glad it's resolved. This isn't the type of experience our customers generally have and we always want to make sure we do right by our customers. Feel free to reach out at 330-622-4143 if you have any further questions.

06/23/2021

Robin M.

Person performing service was the only good experience with this company. Work was done - nothing special. No better, no worse than other companies before them despite costing more than twice as much. Service person was great. He was respectful and knowledgeable. DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP SCAM! They will try to talk you into it and then not send you the agreement and wait until after the cancellation date to call and tell you that you are now under contract to have the services this year. I did speak with them (they have the recording) but was promised the details in email - This was never received. Their comment to me is "You should have put the date on your calendar." No calls. Nothing until after "the" date passed.

Description of Work
Pressure wash home, roof service and driveway clean

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

07/30/2020

Charity B.

Two guys came out , the one doing the roof was very new and didn’t know how to answer any of my questions. The other man was way too vague. I asked when the moss would come off, and he didn’t know. I never even got a receipt. The moss is still on my roof.

Description of Work
I had to have my roof washed, since there was moss growing on it.

Category blind cleaning, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

05/22/2020

Donna S.

Great removed mold and pollen build up

Description of Work
Deck cleaned

Category blind cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

04/02/2020

DANA F.

House, roof, deck all look beautiful. The concrete looks great but that was really expensive part of this job. I was remiss in asking for an itemized listing of the cost and the salesman did not offer an itemized list. So I would use them again for everything except the concrete washing as it was overpriced for the service provided.

Description of Work
Needed power washing on the house, roof cleaned, desk washed and last was cleaning of the concrete.

Category concrete driveways, deck cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 04/02/2020