Benovic Construction

With Angi since June 2012

3.8

2954 Harris Ave

Norton, OH 44203

We work with insurance companies to help repair any damage done due to storms. We do a free initial inspection, help report the damage to you insurance company, meet the insurance adjuster at your home, work out the estimate with them, and then repair the damage to your home. We take as much off

04/22/2016

manke D.

Description of Work
Roof tear off and replacement

09/16/2015

sonny C.

Description of Work
Paid for a new roof through insurance proceeds. They took the money and never did the roof. Dozens odd calls, no call backs. Haven't heard from Cassie Benovic, the owner, in months.

11/20/2014

Scott W.

It went very well. It just took a lot of time to schedule the actual work but once they started it was done in a day or two.

Description of Work
Benovic worked with my home insurance company on a claim to replace my roof.

04/01/2014

Joseph G.

Excellent job, showed up when they said they would, assisted me in replacing some of the cedar fascia boards, Cassie did a very good inspection and personally cleaned up nails, etc. on the ground. Cutter installation was done on time and job was very good. Cassie worked with our insurance company to assist in getting a good portion of the worked covered. Would recommend her to my friends and will be using her for possible siding replacement; highly professional and great attention to detail.

Description of Work
Installed new roof and cutters.

08/21/2013

Calvin S.

I personally do not like dealing directly with any insurance adjusters. Cassie took on the task of filing the claim on my behalf with the insurance company from my kitchen phone her first day onsite after inspecting the damage, through performing coordination with the field services inspectors (the insurance company had to send out a 2nd inspector to "validate" the inspection results reported by the first inspector, which the 2nd inspector's validation/conclusion did not differ from the first inspector's results); Cassie managed these relationships, pointing out the flaws with the roof singles, including that, due to Ohio Law, a like-kind replacement shingle would have be used. Since such a shingle no longer existed due to faulty initial design of the shingle, she fought (on my behalf) with the insurance company to ensure that the damage and replacement be fully covered through insurance, due to the roof damange being weather-related and having faulty shingles installed in the first place. Given the nature of the Ohio law and the nature of the damage, the entire roof was replaced and covered through insurance, less my deductible. Due to circumstances outside of either of our control, Cassie worked relentlessly with the insurance company to get the claim resolved asap due to the fact that we had a very limited timeframe to get the roof replaced. Cassie is very personable to deal with and very transparent. I, at no time, felt like I was getting pushed over for her benefit. She and I maintained open lines of communication throughout the whole process, and she made herself available 24x7. I certainly recommend her work, especially when it comes to handling correspondence and action items with an insurance company. Thanks for everything Cassie!

Description of Work
Cassie and her team replaced the entire roof on my house as a result of weather-related damage. The actual work on the roof was done in a high quality and efficient manner and I certainly would refer her to another person; however, what made Cassie so unique and personalized is the way she handled my claim with the insurance company, resulting from the weather-related damage and faulty shingles that were originally installed on the property (see further detail below).

06/26/2013

Bobbi A.

the crew was punctual and completed the job in a day. They also did a good job of cleaning up. Office staff were a little slow in responding to our calls.

Description of Work
Benovic construction worked with our insurance company to replace our homes roof.

05/23/2013

Candy G.

Benovic Construction were informative, friendly and pleasant to deal with. They are professionals and I have nothing bad to say about them

Description of Work
We got a quote from Benovic Construction for roofing.

11/11/2012

Jessie J.

The job went very, very well. There were no headaches. His cost estimate was accurate. He was able to start on the repairs right away. He placed a trap on the deck to prevent further damage until the job was finished. He had the job completed in a minimum amount of time. He is professional, courteous and very trustworthy. They clean up the place after the repair. Outstanding service! I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Bob Chitester assessed the water leak in my bedroom ceiling which came from the 3rd floor deck after Hurricane Sandy, He responded promptly. He was able to come to the Condo the day after I placed the call. He took care of the problem very quickly as opposed to others who gave me a 3-4 week delay. He took off the deck to examine the roof and the drain. His assessment of the problem was on target. He found the problem and fixed it. He explained all of the issues and findings along the way,

06/25/2012

Dana S.

When the job was first done, everything seemed to have gone perfectly. It has been two years since the project was finished and now I have encountered several problems. There are holes in the roof around my chimney. I had informed the owners and after an argument, the owner did come put a cap on my chimney that was forgotten at the time. The cap turned out to be the wrong size, as another roofer had explained to me. This was causing the water to flow profusely down the roof. My ceiling now has cracks all around that I fear are now seperating. The roofer I hired afterwards did replace the cap on my chimney and he has explained to me that the roof is very dangerous and I should contact the city.

Description of Work
Tearing off old roof and reroofing, fixed chimney. The work site was kept clean and in order. There were no nails left behind. They said they would do exactly what they said they would.

We were very happy to help. Thanks for trusting us for your home repairs.

Home Genius Exteriors

Gutter Helmet by Lednor Home Solutions

Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection | Proudly Serving Local Homeowners Since 1981 Never Clean Your Gutters Again! Gutter Helmet is the one-time investment with a lifetime of benefits. Our system installs over your existing full-sized rain gutters, and we offer the only true four-season/365 day-a-year total rainwater management protection system. Trusted by over a million customers nationwide, we guarantee your gutters will remain free flowing and clog free from all debris with our triple lifetime, transferable performance warranty. Call to learn more about the Gutter Helmet difference and schedule your free demonstration and estimate today. (877) 779-8048. Senior & military discounts available.

Offers Coupon

Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows

Fast, Affordable, & Dependable. Over 35 years in business, Family Owned and operated. We specialize in the complete exterior envelope, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Doors. What's in your future? Maybe a new roof for your home or possibly a complete exterior makeover? Talk with one of our roofing, window or siding professionals to find the action that best fits your needs. We're happy to make some repairs to buy you some time, or make a replacement if it is needed. You want a contractor you can trust, and one who has the experience to help you make some major decisions. We will listen to your goals, desires, and help alleviate any concerns. We will walk you through the process like you were one of our family.

2022 Super Service Award